Sex With a Big Black Woman - Cover

Sex With a Big Black Woman

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A deli clerk meets a very interesting woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts   .

I had the weirdest thing happen to me last week. I work at Kroger in the deli department. I have been working there for about a year. I take classes at a community college in the evening. I enjoy working with the public. In the morning, it's usually all the housewives doing their weekly shopping. It's kind of weird, but working at Kroger is kind of a chick magnet. Housewives are always bored and looking for sex. I have hooked up with many of my customers.

While I was finishing up with a customer, this interesting black woman was at the counter. She was probably in her late twenties. She had a pretty face, except she was kind of heavy. She wasn't obese, but she was definitely on the bigger side. She had ordered some party trays and was here to pick up her order.

I told her I would be happy to help her. On the way to her car, she became very chatty. She was telling me jokes and talking a mile a minute. For some reason, I kind of felt a little horny around her. I had never been with a black woman before. She drove a nice car and was dressed nicely.

She went into her purse and handed me a fifty. She told me to keep the change. I couldn't believe she gave me a tip. I was just doing it to be nice. I had never gotten a tip at my job. She told me she had a lot of money and would love for me to come home with her. I thought about it for a minute and walked back into the store. I told my boss that I was suddenly sick and needed to go home. My boss told me to feel better and I left.

I walked back over to the woman and we got into her car. She was happy that I decided to leave with her. She made all kinds of small talk and had her hand on my leg. I knew everything would be okay. I figured she was just lonely and needed a little attention. I was horny and up for some sex. I noticed she wasn't wearing a wedding ring. I didn't want to be part of an affair. I was just looking for an uncomplicated hook-up.


"I'm Tanya. I'm going to make you very happy."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Edward."

"I hope you like to have your dick sucked. I'm the queen of blow jobs."

"Anything you want to do will be fine with me."

"Good. I'm glad you're up for a little fun. I'm going to take good care of you."

We continued to drive and Tanya had her hand on my leg. She was a woman on a mission. She wanted my dick and I was going to be her toy for the afternoon. I was kind of excited that she wanted me so much. I was happy that she was so into my cock. I tried to not let her size scare me off. I bet she was going to be a lot of fun. I was keeping an opened mind. I had heard that women who aren't great looking, are usually tigers in bed. I was hoping she'd be like that.

She didn't live far from the supermarket. We arrived at her house and I helped her carry the food into her kitchen. She had a very nice house. From what I could see, she probably lived alone. I noticed that she had a few cats.

"Would you like something to drink? I have some beer?"

"I'll take a beer," thanks.

She went into the refrigerator and took out a beer. She handed it to me. She had one of those faces that just made you feel really happy. If she had lost some weight, she'd be a real knockout. I wondered why she was so heavy. She wasn't sloppy looking at all. She had her make-up done nicely and her hair was styled. She had on nice clothes and smelled nice.

"Edward, I'm going to make myself a little more comfortable. I'll be right back."

"Okay."

Tanya went up the stairs and got herself ready. I sat and drank my beer. I was wondering what she had in store for me. After a while, she came down in a red teddy. She looked very pretty in her sexy lingerie. I tried just not to focus on her stomach folds.

"You look really beautiful," I told her.

"Thank you, Edward. Come into my family room. I want to show you something."

I stood up and followed behind her. She was really quite large, but she was so sure of herself, which made her appear sexy. She knelt down in front of me and unbuckled my pants. She pulled them and my boxers down. She wrapped her hand around my cock and played with it until I was hard.

"You have a nice cock. I bet it'll taste real good."

"I'm glad you like my cock. I bet you'll treat me like a king."

"Miss Tanya is going to give you the best blow job you've every had."

I closed my eyes and pretended she was somebody else. I knew that was wrong, but I wasn't really attracted to her. I did want my cock sucked and she said she'd do that. I'd see after that, if I wanted to fuck her. I let her control the situation. She was hot for my cock which was making me aroused.

She held my cock in her hands. She was making me very horny and I felt my cock growing in her hands. She was holding my ball sac and stroking my cock. She was smiling at me while she played with my dick. She moved down to my balls and put them in her mouth and sucked them. I moaned out while she adored my balls.

"Fuck! You're really good at this."

"Relax. Let me adore your cock."

Tanya wrapped her lips around my cock and brought me down her mouth. She used her fingers to jerk my dick while she sucked on my head. Her mouth felt incredible on my prick. She really seemed to be enjoying my dick. I really liked that about her. I continued to keep my eyes shut and enjoyed what she was doing to me. I enjoyed all the sounds she was making. She definitely seemed to like oral sex.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.