The Heroes of Iron City - Cover

The Heroes of Iron City

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 6: The Iron Duke

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Iron Duke - A mysterious local stranger dies, and ex-soldier Duncan Courtney inherits a spooky old mansion and a host of questions. As Duncan investigates, he discovers that neither the man nor the house are what they appear to be, and that he is destined to inherit much more than he bargained for. Inspired by Lazlo Zalezac's "Damsels in Distress" universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

In a dim kidney-shaped room, upon a majestic bed of black slashed with emerald, a man and a woman made love. A casual observer, especially a crude one, might insist that they were fucking, but Rufus Sharpe – The Iron Duke of Carolinus, 81st Level Champion of Swords, and Primus of Courtney House did not fuck. He made love.

Calliope, his caretaker, moaned against his thrusts. She lay on her back, legs spread and draped across his lower back, her breasts jiggling with each bodily collision. "Oh fuck baby. Yes baby, fuck me. Oh god baby, fuuuuuuuuck meeeeeee!" Calliope didn't care what term Rufus preferred. She just wanted to make sure he did it to her hard and often.

And so he did.

Though not much to look at on the outside - an older yet still attractive gentleman long gone gray - Rufus could still drive his women mad with lust. Under his three-piece suit, he was in phenomenal shape – owing to his own fitness routine and few well-purchased upgrades. He often bragged that he was probably the only 66-year-old on Earth with an 8-pack. Thirty years of playing the hero and rejuvenation treatments had kept his body hard in more ways than one, much appreciated by the goddess lying underneath his pistoning pelvis.

While Rufus may have looked young for his age, his partner looked all of thirty. Harmony girls use the rejuvenation chambers daily upon waking, so that their engineered bodies remain taut, soft, and squeezable far past the crude constructs of Earthlings. Though older than even Rufus, Calliope had long blonde tresses, a firm yet ample butt and breasts, and she still fucked – or made love – like a teenage nymphomaniac.

Rufus plowed her hard and fast, just as she liked, but he seemed like he was running out of gas. With a grunt, he leaned closer, and quickened his pace. Calliope knew something was wrong, and she knew Rufus would tell her when he was ready. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed softly. He stopped, buried inside her, but at her touch withdrew, his long erection slipping from her wetness, glistening in the soft light.

"Here baby," she said, shifting to her knees and sticking her ass out at him. "Go nuts." Rufus always came hard and fast when he did her doggie-style, but she didn't feel his hands grip her waist or his manhood brush against her lips. Craning her neck, she noticed that he was still leaning back on his knees. He shook his head.

"I missed," he said.

"What?"

"With Duncan, out in the woods," he said. "My first shot. I missed."

Calliope turned around and sat on her knees before him, taking his shaft in her delicate fingers. She knew he had missed. She was watching on the viewer when it happened. As the second attacker came at Duncan, Rufus had fired an arrow but had shot wide. As a result, Duncan took a knife to the gut.

"I haven't missed in ten years, Cally." She nodded, and began to massage his throbbing cock. "What the hell happened?"

"Maybe you were distracted," she offered, but she knew it was a lie. In truth, she was as surprised by the miss as he was. Rufus was a crack shot with a bow. He was known for it. He shook his head, disappointed; resigned.

"Maybe I'm just getting old." Calliope laughed. She tried not to, but it just came out. Rufus was upset, but at her reaction, he allowed himself a small smile.

"Rufus, you're in your 60's. This was bound to happen." She slid her wet fingers around his shaft, squeezing as she went. As she crested the bulbous purple head, she let her fingernails brush against him and he shivered. "You're still among the top ten, baby," she said.

He snorted. "For now."

"And you're still a stallion in the sack, if I do say so myself." She leaned into him for a kiss and ended up tackling him onto his back, laughing merrily. She positioned herself over him and was about to slip that hard cock back into her pussy but he gripped her waist and held her still.

"It's not just the shot," he said. Calliope frowned.

"What then?"

"The computer was wrong again," he said. "There's only two foes in the first trial. It's always been that way. I even checked to be sure and the computer read "two attackers." There were three men out there Cally. Miscalculations like that cost lives."

"The computer doesn't miscalculate," Calliope said. "It simply isn't possible."

"The hell it isn't! This isn't the first time. Lou told me weeks ago that the computer told him "three guards, no steel" and he ended up fighting five men with swords and mail shirts. How are we supposed to prepare for missions when our intel is..." The door swished open. They both glanced over as Tala entered the room.

She was wearing an elegant green dress that Rufus had purchased just for her. It showed off her curves and cleavage. Her red hair was gathered up, displaying her slender neck and elfin ears. Calliope nodded in her direction. "Hello dear. What news?" She then lowered herself onto her lover's pole and sighed with contentment.

"A small thing," Tala responded, "Sir Kai has arrived. He just activated his traveler."

"Fucking Kai," Rufus groaned, allowing his hands to meander to Calliope's sides, who had begun grinding atop him in small circles. "If he had been here when he was supposed to, this never would have happened." Calliope closed her eyes and squeezed her own breasts. Her nipples could cut glass, and his dick just felt so good...

"How is Duncan?" he said.

She looked at the small tablet in her hand. "Sir Duncan should be healed completely in another 97 minutes."

Wow, thought Rufus, must have been a hell of a wound. Gerald once had his arm completely severed and they had been able to heal that little scrap in an hour flat. At least he's OK. He gripped Calliope harder and started thrusting upward against her, her round ass bouncing atop him. She moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.