Preview

The Heroes of Iron City

by Bartleby T

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, Science Fiction, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Tit-Fucking, Slow, Violent,

Science Fiction Sex Story: A mysterious local stranger dies, and ex-soldier Duncan Courtney inherits a spooky old mansion and a host of questions. As Duncan investigates, he discovers that neither the man nor the house are what they appear to be, and that he is destined to inherit much more than he bargained for. Inspired by Lazlo Zalezac's "Damsels in Distress" universe.

Author's note: This story contains brutal graphic violence, as well as sex. That being said, this is a slow burn story. If you're that anxious to get right into the sex, jump to the end of chapter 2, but you're going to be lost. This is a story with sex in it. It is not simply sex with context. Thanks for reading.

Many thanks go out to Lazlo Zalezac. His Damsels in Distress Universe inspired this story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.