Playing With the Package - Cover

Playing With the Package

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twenty years ago she had teased him when she was a young nude centrefold displaying her charms to the world. He now had to protect her - she teased him and paid the price for her teasing. He fucked her on his own and in company with his male and female friends. She always complained but always ended up wanting more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Interracial   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

We were whisked into the back of a limo with darkened windows. I sat beside Della as we were driven to another hopefully safer location by Mai's driver.

After a few minutes I placed my hand on her naked thigh and moved it upwards towards her pussy. She clenched her legs together to try to prevent me getting to her pussy.

"Oh don't play that game again ... you have lost every time" I told her with my finger tips making contact with her sticky pussy lips.

She relaxed a little and let me play ... trying to act disinterested in what I was doing. But I was getting to her again, an soon my fingers were bathed in her juices.


We arrived at our destination after about 30 minutes - alighting from the car I found myself on Jimmy and Mai's heavily guarded country estate. Walking inside I was greeted by their housekeeper who informed me that Jimmy would be back in a few hours, and that we were to make ourselves at home.

Looking towards the back of the house I spied the open doors to the rear courtyard which included their pool. I walked towards that area with Della tagging along a little behind me. When I walked through the back door I was smashed by a young lady launching herself at me.

It was Julie - the 16 year daughter of Jimmy and Mai. She was almost naked - topless with a very tiny bikini bottom that barely covered her mound.

"Uncle Grant!!!" she shouted just before she landed in my arms with her firm tits pressing against my chest. I hugged her and kissed just below her earlobe - I knew that to be one of her erogenous spots. She shivered in my arms before she pulled my face to hers where we indulged in a toe-curling erotic kiss.

We finally broke our kiss and she stepped back from me, seeing Della looking daggers at both of us.

"Come on ... I'll show you to your room" Julie volunteered taking my arm and leading the way back inside.


On arrival in the room, and seeing the massive bathtub in the adjoining bathroom Della said that she was going to have a long bath to wash off the grime and other stuff. Other stuff obviously a reference to my cum that still leaked from her pussy.

With Della off in the bathroom, Julie approached me closely again, drawing me into another passionate kiss which ended with her asking "Will you fuck me again uncle Grant ... now?"

Again was the word because I had been the man to take her virginity on her 16th birthday, helped all the way by her mother Mai who shared the bed with us for a time.

She quickly helped me undress, leaving my clothes in a pile by the side of the bed, and my gun under the pillow. I could not be too careful given what had happened today so far.

I had Julie lay down on the bed - I was going to give her a good pussy licking to prepare her tight youthful pussy for my old fat long cock. Her tiny pussy covering was all that stood in my way ... and I made short work of that ripping it from her pussy.

"Ooh ... I love you being in charge" Julie murmured.

I crawled between her thighs and brought my face close to her pussy, spearing my tongue into the crease between her tightly clenched pussy lips. Prising them apart I found that she had a good stream of tangy juices already leaking from her little pussy.

"Mmmm ... you taste yummy" raisingmy face momentarily from her leaky pussy. Her hand came to the back of my head directing me to resume the task at hand. I continued licking her until she orgasmed all over my face, wetting it all over and giving me a good supply to swallow.

With her pussy flooded with her juices, I knelt between her thighs and introduced my cock to her tight opening. I pushed forward slowly encountering some initial resistance.

Sliding into her was a chore ... but a beautiful chore. She was still very tight but slippery just the same. Soon I was able to thrust back and forth into her wetness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.