Playing With the Package - Cover

Playing With the Package

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twenty years ago she had teased him when she was a young nude centrefold displaying her charms to the world. He now had to protect her - she teased him and paid the price for her teasing. He fucked her on his own and in company with his male and female friends. She always complained but always ended up wanting more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Interracial   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

The back alleys of Chinatown provided the entrance to my safe house - really just a hole in the wall with a place to crash and a place to re-arm if necessary.

Della clung to my back as I negotiated the narrow alleyways until I came to a stop outside of a steel roller door. I activated the opener and the door lifted to reveal a small area where I could park the bike. The area was bare except for a sturdy steel cupboard in the corner.

Parking the bike and shutting it off, I dismounted leaving Della sitting silently on the bike. I went over to the doorway, waited for the roller door to close again and then I slid across another steel door behind the now closed roller door. I locked it in place before returning to the bike to help a shaking Della off it.

Just as I did, I heard a commotion in the alleyway, shouting and the slamming of car doors.

I returned to the side of the doorway and turned on the monitor to reveal that I had three large black SUVs outside of the door with at least a dozen heavily armed Asian men looking and gesturing at the door.

"Fuck me" I grunted "How had they found us so quickly?" I thought to myself.

I wasn't overly worried because the foot thick steel door that I had slid into place would resist their attempts at entry for some time ... enough time for us to leave by another secret entrance to this "hole in the wall".

Della stood there nervously waiting for me to do something.

"We are safe here for a while ... they can't get in here easily ... and we will be gone by then" I assured her as I walked over to the steel cupboard. Opening it I removed a hand-held wand. I was thinking that a tracker device of some type had been planted on us or my bike.

I ran the wand over the bike with nothing showing up.

I turned to Della and approached her, running the wand over her leather jacket. It reacted indicating the presence of a tracker.

"Remove your jacket" I growled at her.

She complied ... too scared not to comply.

I ran the wand over her jeans and boots next. It reacted again.

"Fuck me" I grunted.

"Remove the boots and jeans too".

"But ... but I don't have any underwear under these" she complained.

"You have nothing that I haven't already seen today ... Off with them now" I growled again.

She sat down on the floor and removed the boots ... and then the jeans leaving her just in a thin t-shirt. She dropped a hand down to cover her pussy, being modest when earlier she had teased me with her spread legs.

I wanded her again ... and was surprised to see the wand react to her t-shirt also.

"Oh crap" she muttered as she removed the shirt without being prompted.

Now totally naked she stood as I checked her over again. This time the wand stayed silent.

Just to be totally sure, I removed my jacket and ran the wand over it too. Nothing. Then I checked my leather riding trousers ... they did react so off came my boots and then my trousers, leaving me in just a thin shirt which I discarded too. I was now as equally naked as her.

Taking her by the hand I said "Come with me" as I walked us over to the corner of the room where I activated a secret control panel which had a couple of controls under it. Touching on one of them, a panel on the roof opened and from it a lift carriage was slowly lowered.

When it reached the ground I helped Della into the lift carriage. She waited whilst I returned to the hidden panel. I activated the other control and closed the panel, returning to the lift carriage to begin our ascent into the ceiling.

As we slowly rose, Della asked "What did you do then?".

"I just booby-trapped the room for when they finally break in here" I replied as we passed through the ceiling hatch into another room above. The hatch closed below us, with the seal hissing on becoming airtight.


Della wandered about the room whilst I made a call on the handset attached to the wall.

The room was spartanly furnished - a large bed, a totally opener shower and another steel cupboard ... and a wall full of monitors that watched the alleyway and the room below from multiple angles.

I spoke in Mandarin to the person on the other end of the phone before hanging up and returning to stand behind Della who was watching the monitors.

Our visitors below had just acquired some cutting equipment and were ready to start on my doors.

"What happens when they break in downstairs?" she asked.

"They will be gassed" I told her. "Instant death".

"Oh" was her simple reply.

"We have about 30 minutes before someone arrives with clothes for us ... and to help us leave here" I explained whilst pressing forward with my half-hard cock pressing against her back. I slipped my hands up to cup her full tits and to pinch her nipples.

"Fuck ... aren't we in a little trouble here ... and all you can think of is sex" she chided me.

I pressed up against her harder, squeezing her firm tits and replying "Plenty of time to play 'hide my cock in your pussy'".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.