Playing With the Package - Cover

Playing With the Package

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twenty years ago she had teased him when she was a young nude centrefold displaying her charms to the world. He now had to protect her - she teased him and paid the price for her teasing. He fucked her on his own and in company with his male and female friends. She always complained but always ended up wanting more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Interracial   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

The dossier that Shane shared with me had said that she was 36 years old.

"That's impossible" I said to myself. She had been a Penthouse Pet centrefold 20 years ago ... and I still had the magazine to prove the date. She looked very young in the photos, and the reason why ... was that she must have been only 16 years old when she spread her legs and shared her gaping pussy with the world ... and me.

Shane was an ex-special forces buddy of mine. He had hired me to do a protection detail with him - he was looking after the husband and I was looking after the wife. Her name today was Della - 20 years ago it was Candy.

My name is Grant and I am 60 years old - still fit and in complete control of my faculties.

Della was very petite and still with the killer body that she exhibited 20 years ago, and with short blonde hair. Her face had aged a little, and her tits looked even bigger than in the centrefold.

I found myself mentally undressing her when introduced to her by Shane. Her husband was Italian and looked to be about my age - so he was at least 20 years older than her. He looked suss to me, and I was glad that I was assigned to her and not him.

Shane and the husband left just as I started my perimeter patrol of the mansion before returning inside. There were guards outside with automatic weapons so my job was solely inside with her.


"Grant ... can you come here please?" I heard Della calling when I returned inside.

I followed her voice, and found myself at the door to her bedroom.

Looking inside, I found her reclining naked on the bed with her legs spread, and her naked pussy on display. Her fingers were lightly grazing her mound.

"Fuck me" I muttered under my breath. She still had that beautiful pussy that I had ogled in the centrefold from many years ago.

"You were undressing me before ... Do I look as good as you imagined?" she asked in a taunting voice.

"You want to play" I thought to myself.

I stepped into the bedroom and walked to the end of the bed. I was only about three feet from her pussy where I stood gazing at her pussy whilst she ran her fingers between her wet lips.

She was teasing me.

I took up the challenge by dropping to the bed between her legs and spearing my tongue between her wet pussy lips.

"What ... what are you doing?" she gasped as she wiggled about trying to escape from me.

I grabbed her hips and held her in place whilst my tongue and lips ravished her tasty pussy.

'Oh god ... no ... no stop it" she shouted.

My tongue traversed the path between her asshole and her clitty, spending more time on her clit and forcing her closer to a cum explosion.

"My husband will kill you" she hissed.

I noted that her objections were now only verbal, with her hips not fighting against me but pushing back against my invading tongue.

"Ahhhhh fuck" she gasped with her pussy exploding into her first cum. I slipped a finger into her pussy and crooked it to locate and stroke her G-spot. Finding it quickly I pushed her orgasm higher and higher, not allowing her to settle at all. Soon she was being wracked by a series of continuous orgasms.

She flopped back onto the bed exhausted. I took that opportunity to stand up and quickly remove my clothes before returning to between her legs with hard long fat cock in hand.

I pushed my cockhead between her parted slippery lips and into the entrance to her pussy. The initial resistance was brief before a good six inches of cock slid into her. Her head popped up from the bed surface to watch me sliding my cock into her.

"No ... no ... you can't be fucking me" she gasped as I slammed back and forth into her clinging tightness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.