My Slut Fantasy

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A housewife fulfills her deepest fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Did you ever have a really weak moment? Recently, my husband was away on a business trip. Our sex life was okay, but nothing special. I'd always fantasized about being with two men. Two men who were black and very endowed. I wanted to be treated like a whore. I wanted two men to make me feel like a slut. I didn't want any complications in my marriage. I decided to hire professionals.

I googled an escort service and spoke to somebody on the phone. I explained that I was looking for two African American males. I wanted them both to be fit and be well endowed. I gave her my credit card information and she gave me one of the escort's phone number. I called it and told him I'd be at the Sheridan Hotel in the bar area. I'd be in a red dress. I told him what I was looking for and we agreed to meet at seven o'clock.

I needed a little excitement in my life. I was pretty sure that tonight my fantasies about being a slut would be met. It was very exciting and very arousing to think about. The day went by very fast.


A cab brought me over to the hotel. I was wearing a red dress and sat in the bar area. I ordered a drink and waited for my companions to arrive. About ten minutes later, two of the most beautiful dark and handsome men walked in and tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hello. My name is Duncan and this is Trevor. Are you Beth?"

"Yes. So nice to meet you both. Please sit down. Would you both like a drink?"

"We'll both have a coke with Jack Daniels."

The bartender came over and I ordered the drinks. I was pleased that they both were so handsome. They were dressed in suits. I was aroused and horny just imagining what they'd do to me.

"I want you to go into the bathroom and insert this vibrator into your pussy and come back out."

"Okay."

I was excited that our encounter was going to start. I went into the bathroom and pushed the vibrator into my pussy. It was an egg shaped vibrator. Once it was in place, I walked back out to where Duncan and Trevor were.

I sat down and we continued to talk. Duncan had turned the vibrator on and the sensations felt incredible. I had orgasm after orgasm while we drank our drinks. Duncan was playing with me and I was enjoying it.

Trevor had moved my dress up a bit and cupped my pussy in his hand. They were treating me like a slut in the bar area. I was aroused and wanting them to take me upstairs.

"Your panties are very wet. Take them off and let me have them," Trevor commanded.

"Okay."

I pulled my panties down at the bar and handed them to Trevor. He put them under his nose and smelled my scent. He handed them to Duncan who also took a sniff of them.

The vibrations were very strong and I came several more times. Now the seat was wet. Trevor took a napkin and wiped up my pussy juices. He looked at me with a devilish smirk.

"She's a juicy one. Our whore is ready," Trevor announced.

I paid the bill and we all got up and walked towards the elevator. The doors opened and we got inside. While we were in the elevator, each man kissed me passionately and squeezed my breasts through my red dress. I felt incredibly sexy being with these two men. I liked that they were professionals. I knew they'd make me very happy. My pussy was throbbing.

When we got to the room, I opened the door. We all walked into the room. There was champagne chilling in a bucket. Duncan opened the bottle and filled our flutes. We clanked our glasses and took a sip of the champagne. I could tell they were both undressing me with their eyes. I was wondering if they were both endowed like I had ordered.

"Slut! We want blow jobs. Get on your knees and get us hard."

I undressed both men. When I was finished, I knelt in front of Duncan and wrapped my hands around his cock and did the same thing on Trevor's cock. I worked my hand up and down on both of their dicks. It didn't take very long and they were both hard. I was glad they were both on the bigger side. That's what I ordered, when I called the agency.

"Suck our dicks! Come on, slut!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.