Fraternity Busted - Cover

Fraternity Busted

Copyright© 2016 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 2

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the brothers of Beta Kappa Epsilon get arrested at a party, they are able to negotiate a somewhat unusual sentence.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish  

The next morning, after a much-needed breakfast of dry toast, a hard-boiled egg, and black coffee, we were loaded back into the paddy wagons and driven to the courthouse. Still barefoot, we were led into the chambers of Judge Samuel Fahey. I was somewhat relieved to see a pair of diplomas from our college on his wall, and even more relieved when he mentioned that he had been a brother of Lambda Pi in his college days.

"Now where the hell is that prosecutor?" he asked

"He probably wasn't expecting you to hear the case until Monday," Officer Bowers said.

"Well, there's no point in keeping these boys in jail all weekend."

The DA arrived after a few minutes, looking somewhat put out.

"Well, well, well, Mr. Clifton," Judge Fahey remarked, "so glad you've decided to join us. Now what is it exactly you want to charge these boys with."

"We busted a party at their fraternity house last night."

"Nothing wrong with an innocent little party, is there?"

"There is when they're serving alcohol to minors."

"We'll just have to agree to disagree on the wisdom of that particular law."

The DA ignored him and went on. "I'm charging them with criminal conspiracy. I want the maximum penalty of one year in jail and a 2,500 dollar fine for each of them and I want the fraternity declared a criminal organization and disbanded."

The judge rolled his eyes "They were having a party John, not running a drug cartel. I'll tell you what I'll do. Since the law was indeed broken, I have to pass sentence, so if you boys will plead guilty I'll sentence you to three months in the county jail, followed by nine months of house arrest. In place of the fine, I'll require that you perform 2,500 hours of community service and remain barefoot for the entire period of the sentence."

"What the hell will keeping them barefoot do?" The DA asked, indignantly.

"Bare feet are an ancient symbol of penance. If they're organization is willing to perform penance for its, um 'misdeeds, ' I see no reason why it should be disbanded."

Brandon, the president of the fraternity, spoke up. "Um, Judge Fahey, could we speak to a lawyer about this?"

"Certainly, it is your constitutional right after all." He glared at the DA as he said this. "However, I'm afraid they'd just tell you to take the deal. If you go to trial, this prosecutor is going to get a jury full of old fuddy-duddies that'll send you up river just because they think you play music too loud, and I can't offer you a better plea bargain without getting a recall election. I'll set bail for $100.00 a piece and schedule the arraignment for the day after your classes end."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.