American Wet-dream
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Zips

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dirty Uncle Dick's sister is mother to his daughter. As she blossoms Dick makes his move on the girl. But never in his dreams could see what would come from his folly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia  

It was a few weeks after the camping trip that Cathy phoned, asking me to visit her.

I felt a little concerned. Normally it's me to ring her saying I'd like to make the trip.

Upon arriving I was taken by Cathy's appearance.

She had an air of confidence and looked so good; better than I've seen her before.

She wore a dress that revealed a surprisingly good figure. How had she concealed such great tits!

And why? Such is a woman's guile when she wishes to impress a man.

I remembered how much younger she was than me and I felt on the back foot in her presence.

After we'd settled in with coffee and biscuits she opened up a meaningful conversation.

"Dick, I know as siblings we haven't been as thick as thieves in the past but we have got this far without falling out."

"That's right Cathy – we've done O K by each other; what's on your mind?"

"Dick ... when you answer my question, be sure its the truth; and I promise I will stand by you. O K?"

"Sure; O K Cathy," I said with my heart pumping.

There was a pause as she framed her question;

"Did you have sex with Denise on that camping trip?"

I starred for a second or two; she could have said " Did you fuck my daughter you bastard pervert?"

So I didn't hesitate. I wanted to be strait forward with her. " Yes, I did Cathy."

Cathy released a sigh, " O k, ... thanks for that Dick; ... at least now we are reading the same script."

Cathy came and put her hand on my shoulder and said in a soft calm voice, "So you need to know that Denise missed her period and she's now pregnant."

"Oh Christ," I said softly putting my coffee cup down and placing my head in my hands.

Cathy stepped forward to me; her hand caressed my hair," You rather got yourself into a mess here Dick."

In response to her affection I rested my head against waist and placed my hands on her hips. " Oh god Cathy." I moaned.

Her hand came to my cheek, " Guess you fucked her real good, huh?"

"Oh Cathy I'm so, so sorry!" I said in anguish.

"Yes, I imagine you would be; a father to be, so late in life."

"What! No, she cant have it Cathy. She cant can she? " I cried looking up to her.

"Steady Dick, It's early days yet." she soothed.

"But I cant be a father now – I'm a married man Cathy!" A nightmare was opening before me.

"Maybe something can be done Dick."

"Yes, that's it, we could end her pregnancy Cathy – we could do that; couldn't we?"

"It's Denice's pregnancy Dick; I would have to persuade her it was for the best."

"Of course it's for the best; she would see that; wouldn't she?"

"A pregnant girl is a very emotional creature Dick. It makes them feel important. I'll need to guide her very carefully towards having a termination."

"O Cathy, could you do that; please try that for my sake. She'll be in from school soon wont she."

"No, Denice is doing a sleepover-party with girlfriends, she said before she left this morning."

"Oh God, I need a drink, I really need a drink!"

"I've only a red wine I'm afraid Dick."

"Red wine? ... Do you know of a nice bar we can get to easy Cathy."

"O K, I'll put on my heels and go for a drink with my desperate brother. You can take me to the Stardust Bar and buy me a steak."


When we returned to Cathy's place a few hours later, I was in a relaxed and romantic mood.

The Stardust had been an intimate little restaurant complete with jazz piano and tiny dance floor.

And between our drinks and steak we enjoyed a little smooch or two together.

She danced well in her heels and she felt good in my arms with no qualms over her breast pressing into me.

Tonight I was being made aware of just how tempting my sister could be.

Then she made the sensible suggestion that I drive her home and I did not complain.

As we left the piano bar she took my arm as couples do and reaching the car I took her in my arms.

Our kiss was slow and luxurious, our hips pressed together meaningfully; my cock had stiffened, I felt her tremble a little. We had crossed a taboo threshold.

Then we got into the car and drove silently to her place.

As we pulled into her drive my pulse beat at the imminent prospect of fucking my sister. I grinned at her as I pulled on the hand-break and turn off the engine. She lent across to me, giving me a soft sweet kiss on my lips, "We must do that again soon Dick. I'll call you when I've got Denise straitened out, ok? Goodnight."

Her lips touched mine again before she swivelled and got from the car; leaving me in a state of anti-climax.

I watched her fine butt jostle as she walked away in her stiletto's; wondering how I'd overlooked such a sexy peach for so long.


It seemed an age before Cathy's call came; in fact it was just a week. She said things had been resolved and perhaps I'd like to come over and hear about it. She had also raised my expectations by saying an over-night bag would likely be useful.

She greeted me with a warm smile and another striking outfit which was blatantly sexy.

Her tits thrust from a pale grey polo-necked sweater and from the hips down was sheathed in soft black leather and stood tall on high mules.

"Cathy! ... you look ravishing." I stammered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.