What an Effing Mess - Cover

What an Effing Mess

Copyright© 2016 by Red Tempest

Chapter 2

Marybeth

Oh, God, I'm sore, I can't believe that Gregg and I fucked for over three hours. His cock is so big and thick; I could barely fit my hands around that monster. I sure hope that Har spends the night in Detroit. I need some rest, and time to give my pussy a chance to shrink back to normal. A weekend of soaking in a bath tub full of hot water should help.

Since I got my face lift done, and the enhancements to my breasts, my sex drive had dramatically increased. Poor Har, I love him so much, but there was no way he can keep up with my increased sexual appetite. I'm very discreet in the partners that I use for my relief. I make sure it's nobody that knows Har. Also, they are nobody that we might associate with, or worked for either of our companies. I only have some sexual relief, when I know for sure that Har will be gone on either a business trip or out of town for the day. I make sure to never have any sexual relief when Har was home.

For the past five years I have had different lovers, I don't consider it cheating, because I made sure that Har gets all the sex that he wants. I want to make sure that he was well taken care of, before I relived my itch. Our relationship hasn't changed. Har always comes first and so far Har doesn't have a clue and I plan on keeping it that way. Shortly we'll hit retirement age, and all this silliness will probably have to stop. Once we both are retired, it will be a lot harder for me to get in some extra sexual relief.

I have a number of different men that I use for my relief. One qualification was they must be married. That way it should limit the possibility of physical attachment. I'm not looking for a new husband, just some men to share fringe benefits with. They also must be good lovers with an above average size cock. None of this wham bam thank you mam and leave stuff. Most of my lovers don't live in Midland, but live close enough to service me.

I make sure never to use the same lover twice in a row. If someone was to see me, I would say they were a client of ours looking for insurance information. So far my system has worked for the last five years. Nobody suspects anything, and every so often I get some good sexual relief. I always make my lovers wear a condom I don't want to pick up any type of STD.

After I left the hotel and got into my car, I checked my cell phone and noticed a number of calls from Har, I bet he plans on staying in Detroit for the night. I listened to his messages, and then returned his call. It went right into voice mail.

"Hi, honey, it's me returning your call. I had a couple of meetings to attend this morning, and couldn't answer my phone, sorry about that. Give me a call when you get free. Love you, bye."

I reached into the glove box and got out my burner phone and called my lover, and told him wait five more minutes and then he could leave. I use the burner phone to contact my lovers, that way there wasn't a trail for anyone to follow. I throw the phone away when the minutes are up, and get a new burner phone. I keep that phone hidden, so Har can't find it. I started my car up, and headed for home, and a much needed hot bath.

Har

I was pissed, fuck it, I think I'll go up to the cottage for the weekend. I knew that she went to the gym on Saturday morning with a couple of her girlfriends. I went to the desk and checked in for the night. I would give her a call later this afternoon and tell that I was staying the night in Detroit.

Saturday morning, I watched her leave for the gym, and I went into the house got some different clothes. I left her a message that I went up to the cottage. The message I left said, John our neighbor called, the fish were biting, and I should get my ass up there.

She called me a couple of times and we chatted about nothing. She said she was staying home to do some house work, and wasn't coming up to the cottage. That didn't hurt my feelings at all. John and I did catch a mess of fish. I got home late Sunday afternoon with my catch of fish, just to prove to her that I was fishing. Not much happened Sunday night, I was tired from fishing.

Monday morning my boss called me to come to his office, to discuss the changes in meeting dates.

"Because of the cancellation of Fridays meeting, Dow has changed the scheduling and moved the Houston meetings up to next week," he told me.

"OK, it's Bob's turn to go, and I'll give him a call and let him know what is going on," I replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.