The Lodger

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: He and his wife of forty years had rented out their granny flat. His wife had lost interest in sex but he is still quite virile at 60 years of age. He wrote erotica as a hobby, and his lodger accidently read his story and wanted to re-enact the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Size   .

"How the hell did I finish up in this position?" I thought to myself.

The position to be exact was on the bed in the granny flat attached to the house occupied by me and my wife of 40 years. I was naked and my long and fat 60 year old cock was embedded in the 20 year old pussy of our lodger.

My wife Muriel was off visiting her ailing mother, and would be gone for another week.

The lodger (Julie) had been renting our granny flat for the last two months. She was a university student studying Literature, and that was one factor that has landed me in this position. I was a late blooming author and I had asked Julie to review a short story that I had written before I submitted it to a publisher.

The problem was that my laptop shutdown unexpectedly and when she restarted it and re-accessed the word processing application she had opened the wrong story file. She had instead opened a short erotic story that I had written about an older man and a much younger woman.

Having found that story she was able to find the others, and found them very exciting to read. I was to find this out later.

The second factor that led to my current position under this young lady was my need to engage a female model to help me complete my correspondence photography course. I had asked Julie if she could post some notices on the university noticeboard. I needed a young lady willing to pose nude for the life studies portion of my assignment.

She looked at my notice and said "I can do this for you".

I was stunned and a little speechless for a while.

I didn't say "Yes" or "No" for the moment - I was thinking about her offer.

The photos would be sensational because Julie was of East African heritage. She had a slim petite body with jet black skin ... even the soles of her feet were jet black. I imagined her against a stark white background, and how that would look.


My thoughts were interrupted when she moaned aloud with her pussy starting to spam again after having already cum once on my embedded cock. The contrast between my older white body and her young black body was amazing.

I slipped my hands up to cup her rounded tits with my fingers tweaking and pinching at her hard erect nipples.

"I want to suck these" I told her as I beckoned her to lean forward, dangling her firm tits in my face.

She teased me by rubbing her nipples across my lips, preventing me from gaining a hold on them for a few seconds. Eventually she relented and pushed her tit into my mouth. I latched onto her nipple watching between my teeth gently and flicking the end with my tongue.

"I love that" she moaned as her pussy recommenced its grind against my cock.


The photography session has started off innocently enough with Julie strategically placing her hands and arms to hide her nipples and pussy. As the session proceeded she became less careful and I was able to get snaps of her nipples and her naked pussy.

The session became very hot when we moved from a standing position to her laying on the white sheets that covered her bed. She started with her legs together but soon they parted slowly to reveal her engorged pussy lips.

When I returned from changing my digital camera's memory card, I found her with her legs spread wide and her fingers playing between her spread and very wet pussy lips.

"Julie ... that oppose is too pornographic for my assignment" I commented

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.