Serendipity
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sometimes you're not even looking. Sometimes you're just bumping along in life and something different drops into your life and you find out that things unexpected can be quite wonderful. Barry's daughter thinks Barry might benefit from a little companionship. He doesn't buy into HER idea, but what happens in spite of him takes off in a whole different direction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting  

One thing is readily apparent – Jessica is fun in so many ways. Traveling – the two hour drive home – we talked. When traffic was heavy, she gave me a running commentary on different vehicles and what they said about their owners.

"Stereotypes," I laughed.

"C'mon, Barry! I mean, the guy's got a pair of TESTICLES dangling from his trailer hitch. That's a forty thousand dollar four-wheel-drive pickup truck and I'll guarantee you that the roughest terrain it ever sees is the curb in the Wal-Mart parking lot."

"Okay ... I'll give you that one..."

Giggle. "Take the ferry back. Maybe there are more porpoises," she said.

"The porpoises aren't going to be the most magical part of that trip any more," I said. "Not on any boat that has YOU on it."

"Stopitttttt!" she squealed, smiling. "You keep making me feel special."

"You are special."

So special that they scheduled porpoises to entertain her, apparently. On the other side of the ship channel, it's a long drive.

"How're we gonna do this, angel?"

"Do what?"

"Take this weekend and make a life out of it."

"One life. Two people. One life. I'm back on the evening shift, Barry..."

"Uh, is it too soon to say you don't have to be on the evening shift?"

"Well, one of the reasons I was on it was because if I was too bored in the evening, I was afraid I'd go back to..." she faced me as I glanced over at her. "I suspect that I wouldn't be bored any more."

"I'd hope not."

"Would I ... the old apartment?"

"Got a whole house to myself. The cats would let you sleep in bed with me."

"You don't think it's too soon to even think about me moving in?"

"I'd move in with you, but I think Brittany would not be happy."

She smirked. "Or maybe she'd want me to share my good fortune..."

"I don't want Brittany."

"And I'd have to kill 'er for trying to get her a share of my guy," she laughed. "So your house..."

"Yeah..."

"Like Megan said. We're stupid..."

"Are we?"

"I am. I'm just stupid enough to think that this is a good idea." She smiled. "I guess I go work my regular shift tonight. When I get off, what?"

"Come over. I'll have your laundry done. What do you need?"

"I need to spend the night snuggled next to you."

"What about Brittany?"

"What about 'er? Ain't like she worries a lot about telling me that she's staying the night with some guy. Or bringing one home, although I get on 'er bad about that." She giggled.

"What's funny?"

"I was just thinking ... What if you spent the night with me and she found me 'n' you coming out of the bedroom in the morning..."

"Uh, straight to Megan, right?"

Those green eyes flashed. "Yeah. You say that like it's a bad thing."

"It would certainly stir the pot, wouldn't it?"

She smiled. "Maybe too much. You DO want me to come over after work, don't you?"

"I'd love it. But I have to get up and go to work in the morning."

"I won't do that 'middle of the night' thing like last night, then," she said.

"Didn't say THAT," I said. "Just that I have to get up and leave in the morning."

"I can leave with you, or I can lounge around and sleep late and leave later."

"Your choice."

"You'd trust me in your house alone?"

"Are you planning on stealing me blind?"

"Well, no," she said.

"Why wouldn't I trust you? I like to believe we're at the beginning of a very long relationship."

"Me too. But aren't you kind of risking ... I might've been putting up a front this whole time..."

"Look, little girl," I said, "if this weekend was a front, then you win. Take the whole house. I'll get another one. I've never had such an experience as having you with me since you showed up Friday. I'm serious. I can die happy."

Her hand rested on my forearm. I glanced away from the road to see her face. She was smiling.

"You're serious. You're not the only one, Barry. This little girl's world has been rocked, too, and it's not just about sex. And I'm getting gooshy talking about sex with you." She twisted a bit and squeezed. Giggle. "You, too!"

"Go figure," I said. "You're intelligent and cute and friendly and those characteristics make you very exciting to me."

"What about my age?"

"I don't hold that against you," I said. "I'm surprised at your insight and your maturity."

"Thank you. Nice of you to say so," she said, exaggerating the formality of her words. "You're old enough to be my dad. That's what everybody will say to me. And they'll tell you that you're some sort of old cradle-robber."

"I know all that," I replied. "Nothing new there. Presents a question, though."

"I'm listening."

"Seeing as how we seem destined to be together until YOU decide otherwise, can YOU stand that kind of garbage?"

"Me? Why would I be the one to decide that this is over?"

"Because if YOU say you love me and we declare this to be some version of forever, then the only way it would end is if YOU walked out or just decided that you'd hang around and do somebody on the side."

"I would never do that. The new Jessica is monogamous. Are you hiding things from me, Barry?"

"What sort of things?"

"Megan says you're strange and you get boring and you want to be alone ... Her mom says."

"You're not Megan's mom, dearie. First, you actually claim to read books. I don't think the ex ever got deeper than People Magazine after college. Second, she HAD to be the center of attention. Third, she didn't have any idea of how silence can make a moment come alive. You do that ... Last night, we were talking. We finished a thought. You became quiet for a moment, let me digest your words, then you communicated through a simple smile."

"So if I said, 'Barry, I don't wanna do anything this weekend but make soup and read' you'd, like, think it was okay?"

"Especially if it was a cold, drippy, nasty day. Or so hot that raindrops sizzle on the sidewalk."

"Or just because..."

"Just because. You look at me with those green eyes and say 'Just because' and that's good enough. This reading – opposite ends of the sofa, feet tangled in the middle?"

"Always dreamed of a man who'd do that with me."

"Come on," I said. "We can give it a try."

"You're serious."

"Yeah, I guess I am. Surprised?"

"You're the cradle-robber," she said.

"Stranger things have happened," I said.

"So say it, then."

"What?" I asked.

"Say what you're thinking."

"Move in with me."

"Commitment, Barry. Where's the commitment?"

"I told you I loved you. Long-range."

"Permanent."

"Good lord, Jess! I've known you for two whole weeks. You thinking marriage?" I glanced over. Her arms were folded. Body language. "You are!"

"And you're not?"

"I don't want to scare you off, Jess. You're the best thing I've found in decades."

"Decades," she chuckled. "I've only had TWO of 'em."

"And I don't want to scare you."

"Oh, telling me that you LOVE me isn't scary. Telling me that you'll love me forever IS?"

"So what's the question, then?"

"No, Barry, you're supposed to ask the question."

"Okay. Jessica Spineti, will you marry me?"

She giggled. "Gee, I dunno ... you're awfully old..."

"Jess!"

"Of course I'll marry you, Barry. And we'll start a million conversations and confound all the naysayers."

"And we'll probably start that process with my dear daughter," I said.

"Yeah, probably. Then your ex. And I'm sure I'll get it from my so-called friends. But you know what?"

"What?"

"Those were the ones who cut me down because I resisted some of the crap, especially in the last couple of months when I stopped. No more 'And bring tequila.' Or 'Jello-shots' or 'Guess who scored some REALLY good weed' or 'just take a couple of these ... you'll be RIGHT!' I'm not going to miss many of them. I knew a few like me who wanted off the merry-go-round, but I was the only one to actually do it."

"I'm glad you did. You're ... it would be a shame to waste what you are."

"Thank you. And I do have to go home today, Barry."

"Why?"

"Uniform. I don't have my uniform for work. But be assured, I WILL be back tonight."

When we got home, she went inside the house with me. That's good for kisses and hugs and caresses and another promise – "I'll be here as soon as I get off work."

"I'll be waiting on you, sweetheart," I said.

Two days away from home, the cats presented me with studied indifference in order to validate their status as cats. They watched while I cleaned out the litterbox and refilled the waterer and put out fresh food.

Next, it being Sunday, I'm a day behind on my laundry. I remembered that I had Jessica's bag, too. HER laundry from the weekend. Her jeans went in with mine, along with her blouses. That's a given.

Panties. Okay, I can do this. Panties. Jessica's panties. I hold them up, look at them, imagine them filled with that cute little ass, the way they hugged the soft mound of her pubis. Okay, they can go in with my underwear and T-shirts, along with that sporty bra of hers.

In between the tasks of moving laundry around, I tidied up the house, ran the vacuum over the floors, changed the bed linens (another load of laundry) and did a little straightening up.

Once those tasks were taken care of, I settled into my recliner, laptop open, ready to catch up on emails and a few forums that I participate in, and, of course, to be presented with the opportunity to catch up on the petting that my cats missed in my absence.

Okay, a fifteen pound cat with a purr on the same sound level as a chainsaw is not conducive to computer work when he absolutely MUST be on your chest in order for you to worship him properly. However, petting a cat does offer an opportunity for excursions of the imagination. My imagination has this overriding object right now in the person of five feet of Jessica Spineti.

I've had four days and two nights of Jessica now, plus a couple of weeks of late-night phone calls, an hour or so each, because I do have to go to sleep a bit for work the next day. I thought back over the phone calls, at first kind of awkward, then more familiar and then lively, just like talking with her in person.

Still, I hadn't made it very far into this weekend when she and I ... and it didn't FEEL like a quick, mindless, amoral hookup. It was like she merged with me, like we drew strength from each other. Words were said. Commitments were made.

"Bobby, ol' toot," I said to the cat (Yeah I talk to my cats. Doesn't everybody?) "I like 'er. I'm ready to bring 'er into our lives. What do you think?"

He turned those big golden eyes to me, reached up, licked me on the nose.

"Yeah ... It's like that."

He rubbed this head against my face.

"I take that as agreement?"

Another lick on my nose. Affirmation.

I wish I were as assured as the cats. I wanted to be, though.

Harv jumped up and swatted a paw on Bobby's butt, a signal it was HIS turn. Cat swap took place. Harv's more positive about the addition of Jessica.

I sat on the sofa and folded clothes, including Jess's. Time crawled. Nothing on TV interested me. Nothing on the computer interested.

"Barry, you're mooning over the girl. What are you? Fourteen?"

The answer is a resounding 'no', but it makes no difference. As I am wont to say from time to time when things go off track at work, I smell catastrophe on the wind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.