Charlie
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Henry tried to make love to me on the second day after I returned home. I stopped him, claiming that I had received an injury at the dog show. He was instantly concerned and wanted to know about it. I told him it was a female problem and I had gone to a walk in clinic for treatment. He pressed for more. I said I didn't want to talk about it. He left it alone after a few more unanswered questions. I stayed awake a long time wondering what I was going to do about this situation. I decided I was going to get back at him my way. It might not be the best way but I was going to have fun with it. I made a note to get active with the membership I had at Henry's gym and to get evening classes at a martial arts studio.

I told Henry I needed to work out more and he suggested that I join him and Randy in their workout sessions. He had tried to get me to start working out before but I wasn't interested. I just never seemed to have the time. Now I couldn't wait. I went shopping and picked up a couple of scandalous Danskin workout suits. I was hoping this was going to work out like I had planned. I tried it on in the bedroom that night and modeled it for Henry.

"Do you think this is suitable for the gym or will they kick me out?"

"Man oh man! If they kick you out, I'm following you to the next gym. Thats great baby." I could see he liked it by his instant erection. He wanted to make love to me right then but I still holding out.

"I still have complications Honey." I said.

He frowned and then said. "How about if I do you in your nice ass?" I turned and bent over. The Spandex that was barely enough to cover my ass in the first place, slid into my ass crack. I let him hug me and place his cock in the crack of my ass before I said slowly.

"I'd love to Henry... , but I can't. I'm sorry. Let me help you jack off." I finally relented a little and sucked him off so we could get some sleep.

The next workout day, I had everything I needed in a pink gym bag. "I'll follow you guys to the gym I said as Henry and Randy locked the office door.

"You're coming too?" said Randy. "I can't wait."

The gym was busy when we got there. I walked Baron down about ten feet down the covered walk in front of the place to an isolated corner and told him to "Stay." I petted him and told him I would be back shortly. Henry and Randy were in the change room so I went to change also. After I had changed and was looking at myself in the mirror, one of the other girls took an interest in me and said.

"Hi, I'm Janet. You're new here aren't you?"

"Yes, I've just started here. I'm Charlie." I stuck my hand out. "I'm glad to meet you Janet. I don't know many people here."

"Maybe we could be workout partners then." She said. "I'll wait here till you finish dressing and we can start together."

"I think I'm done." I said, turning to look at my rear in the mirror.

"Oh. I see. You may want to wear leggings with that. Once you start to sweat, you'll be able to see right through it.

"I'll probably have to pick some up later. What do you think about this for now?" I had high leg openings that went up to my hips. There was just a narrow strip of pink Spandex going between my legs. I looked more closely. I could see the outline of my pussy but it wasn't real obvious at first glance. I went to my bag and returned with a short wrap around skirt and put it on.

"If you're okay with it, I am too." She said. "I'll stick close. I could use a little more male attention myself."

"This will be fun." I said as we walked out onto the gym floor. "I'm trying to make my husband jealous. The problem is, he likes to show me off in revealing clothes."

"You're going to attract men's eyes today, especially after a good workout. I can hardly wait to see." She gave me a wink. "I like to warm up on the ecliptic trainers first. How about you?"

"This is new to me so I'll follow you. You can show me how to use some of this equipment around here."

Janet started me off on the pedals while working the handles back and forth. She started on the one next to me. We were looking out of the front wall of the gym which was all glass. Janet was telling me all her workout routine. She suddenly stopped and said.

"Look at that big dog out there. He's beautiful. maybe he's a stray and I could bring him home."

"I don't know. He looks pretty well fed to me. I should know. I feed him twice a day." I laughed. "I just got him not long ago. He's a darling. I'll introduce you if you like."

"He's yours? Thats so nice! He's a German Shepherd isn't he? I've never seen a black one like that."

"His father and mother were both black and silver Shepherds. As he gets older, he is supposed to have silver markings too." I leaned forward and tapped on the glass. Baron looked up and saw me. He stood up and his tail started wagging double time, looking at us through the glass.

"How long do you usually do this exercise?" I asked. It had been ten minutes and I was getting a little winded.

"Thirty minutes on this one then I move to the free weights. Do you prefer the machines instead?"

"No. Free weights are fine." I was hoping I could last 30 minutes on this machine. I was watching Janet's blonde pony tail bouncing as she was rotating the pedals. She had a nice round butt and a trim build. She was wearing a two piece outfit that showed her off nicely without being flagrant. I wondered if anybody was watching us and looked in the glass to get a reflection of the room behind us. I noticed a few guys looking at intervals as they worked at different positions. Henry and Randy were on the other side of the room by the barbells. Oh well, This may take a little more time than I had thought. Thats alright. I wasn't in a rush.

I was starting to feel it after only 15 minutes. I was breathing harder and my face was damp. I wasn't ready to wimp out in front of Janet though. I looked over and saw her bouncing merrily along, going twice as fast as I was and watching a soap on the TV screen in front of her. I wished I had picked up a towel in the change room. Another five minutes went by and I didn't care what anybody thought. I was panting and my throat was parched. I stepped off the machine on wobbly legs.

"I need a break Janice. I'm going to get some water. You keep going, I'll be right back."

I headed across the floor to the change rooms and water fountain in the back. I was used to guys looking at me and didn't notice anything strange on the way there. I drank some water from the fountain, picked up a towel from a stack of clean ones to wipe my face and went to get more water. A few guys were getting water also. I waited a minute, nodding to the men who smiled and nodded to me and drank again, On the walk back to my machine, a few men nodded to me and said Hi. I smiled and said Hi back.

"Did you get your wish?" said Janet?

"What?"

"If you were hoping to be noticed by the guys here, you made it, or didn't you notice."

"Notice what."

"When you walked to the fountain, at least three guys stopped what they were doing and followed you there. More went to drink right after that. You're quite a sight and I'm sure they appreciated it."

I looked at myself in the mirror on the side wall in shock. I hadn't realized I had sweated that much. My outfit was almost transparent. My nipples were plainly visible, even from 15 feet away. I lifted my skirt for a peek. So was my snatch.

"At least they were gentlemen about it." I said, hanging a towel around my neck. "No one tried to grope me."

"Lucky you huh?" She said. "I'm done here. Lets go hit the weights."

We walked to a tall machine and I watched her sit on a bench at the base of it. She reached up and pulled a bar down to her face and let it go back up."

"You do the same with the bar on the other side." She said.

I thought it was too easy until she pulled a pin out and stuck it in lower. I really had to pull then, after 15 repetitions I was sweating again and breathing hard. I stopped.

How many did you do?" asked Janice.

Fifteen." I said.

"That's a perfect weight for you then. Keep it up, every other day. In a week or two, that will feel so light you'll he happy to go up another ten pounds.

Henry and Randy came by just then. I introduced them to Janice. After a few minutes Henry said, "Come on over and I'll help with some of the other exercises if you want.

"Janice is helping me, Thank you."

"I'll go with you." said Janice. "I have some exercises to do over there too."

We went to a bench apparatus and I laid down and did some bench presses with the guys helping. Then I was put on an inclined sit up rack and did a set of sit ups. I didn't notice anyone looking at us until I looked in the mirrors lining all the walls. I saw a lot of eyes looking back at me in the mirrors. Thats how they did it!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.