Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

We left the house at 10:00 to go to the club. When we got there, a line of people extended halfway down the block, waiting to get in. Jack said. "No worries chaps," and kept us walking to the entrance. There was a huge man in a Hawaiian shirt admitting people, looking at ID cards and allowing each couple to enter.

Jack walked up, his arm around Ann. "Hey Mike." He said to the doorman.

"Jack! How you doing man?" he responded.

"Great!" Jack said. "These are my friends," motioning to Jack and I.

"Go on in Jack." He said. "Your friends too. You ought to drop by the house a little more often man."

Jack was smiling as he ushered us all in the door. "I'll do that Mike. Look for me this week." and we were in.

The inside of the club was huge. It looked like an acre dance floor but must have been less. There was an upstairs balcony that ran completely around. The music was loud and had a good beat.

Jack got us a table near the dance floor. From the looks of the crowd, it was still a little early. Jack got our drink orders in and Ann and I were ready to dance.

"Come on Henry." I said. "Let's show them how to dance."

"Let me finish at least one drink Charlie." He said.

I looked at Jack. He saw me looking and held his glass in front of his face. His finger was pointing to the side of the glass, showing it was still over half full.

I grimaced, Ann laughed. "I'll dance with you Charlie." She stood up and led me by the hand to the middle of the dance floor. She turned to face me, put her arms over her head and started the most graceful movements I ever saw. She was so beautiful. I did my best to match her and we were laughing and trying new moves to see if the other would copy them.

Jack came up and tapped on my shoulder. "I'm cutting in sweet thing." He said. I started to say something and Henry whirled me away.

"I've been watching you Baby." He said as we danced. "You're the most beautiful thing on the dance floor. You and Ann were putting on quite a show. You didn't notice but everybody was watching you guys. It was hot."

We took a break and finished another drink, maybe two. I danced with Jack and he was just as good at dancing as he was at kissing. Henry danced with Ann and was just as impressed as I was.

I pulled Ann out on the floor for another dance. She was giggling about something. "Henry was saying..." She would giggle and had to stop talking. She tried again. "Henry said" ... she cracked up, putting her hands over her face and managed to keep dancing. I looked at Henry sitting at the table. He was looking at us with a big grin on his face.

I put a finger to my lips to calm her down. "You want to know how to get Henry's attention?"

I continued dancing and slipped my arms out of the straps. The top of my dress slid down an inch or two. I tugged on the hem, another inch down. I held it there a second. The top slid over my breasts and stopped. I took a deep breath, and laughed at Anns look. I could feel my nipples crinkling up as my breasts bounced around, enjoying the cool air.

"What is Henry doing?" I asked.

"The same thing everybody else is doing." Ann said. "Watching your tits bounce around."

I couldn't help it. I has to laugh. I twirled and my hair came around and covered my breasts. A little more modest until my hair swung aside again. Before the dance ended Henry was dancing with me and Jack with Ann. I had expected it.

We were in a good mood all the way back home. Jack and Ann came in with us. Jack and I sat on the couch and Henry and Ann took the chairs across from us. we talked a few minutes and Ann got up and came around behind me, putting her hands on my shoulders to talk in my ear.

"You were so hot with your top down out there." She said, kissing my neck. She slid one hand down under my dress and brushed across my nipple. I turned to look up at her and got a kiss on my lips. She stood up and took a deep breath.

I stood also and went into the kitchen and poured wine for us all. I brought the glasses back on a tray. I passed the tray by Jack and Henry, gave one to Ann and took the last one myself.

Ann has sat back down in her chair and the guys were talking. I walked behind her chair and slid my hands along her shoulders. I pushed the shoulder straps aside and let them fall down her arms. The dress stayed up. I took her hand, pulled her to her feet and walked into the bedroom with her.

Henry looked at Jack. "Thats a first."

"Ann will love that." Jack said. "She's a ladies man."

"Charlie has shown a pretty liberal side since we've been in Colorado." Henry said. "I guess I have too because I go along with it." There was a moment of silence and he added. "What do you think?"

"Lets finish this drink." Jack said. "Then we'll go join them and see what they're up to."

Henry let a big smile cross his face. "I'm good with that." He said.

As soon as we had the door closed behind us, Ann was all over me. She took all of three seconds to pull my dress off. She laid me on the bed and stood back, just looking while she slowly removed hers.

"You look a little excited Charlie, I can see a little moisture down there."

I put a hand on my pussy and felt myself, running a finger along my slit. I was slippery. "You did this to me." I said. "While I was watching you dance."

"Don't stop." Ann said. "I like watching you. I'm getting tingles here."

She had undressed and laid her dress carefully on the back of the chair near the bed. She put her hand over her pussy and pressed upward. her pussy lips squeezing out between her middle fingers and spreading apart like a pink flower blooming in slow motion.

I slipped my middle finger into and out of me again. Ann said. "I can't stand it anymore!" and crawled on top of me, getting her pussy aligned just right with mine in a few slippery slides and grinds. She got our clits mashed together and stopped just as I was wanting more. I couldn't say anything and moaned. Her mouth had captured mine in a long delicious kiss.

I started moving my hips to prolong the sensation, my pussy lips sliding against hers for a minute or two or ten?

I was on the verge of an orgasm and started to moan louder. "Oh, Oh, Ahaa." Ann sucked a nipple into her mouth. and my orgasm started to shake me. My legs trembling under hers.

I heard a voice in the distance, Jacks I think, saying, "Think we should let them know we're here?" Then another, deeper voice saying. "I don't think they would notice, even if you do."

Ann glanced at them, smiled and said. "Why are you still dressed?"

I was panting as I watched both guys undress. Ann turned her attention back to me, continuing to rub against me, kissing me again.

Henry was looking at Ann's ass slowly moving around. He sat on the bed and slid his hand across it.

"Help yourself brother." Jack said.

Henry lay down and put his face against her ass. He licked between her ass cheeks. Then he spread them apart and did it again, rubbing his tongue over her tight little hole.

Ann was moaning now, raising her ass for Henry and then grinding against me harder. Henry was pushing his tongue into her ass poking the tip deeper into her butt, trying for more and getting it.

Ann took that moment to cum. shaking and clenching her ass tight, pulling me against her and crying out into my hair as her orgasm shook her. She curled up against me, her head on my shoulder. I smoothed her hair back from her flushed face, watching her smile a little as she closed her eyes.

Henry straightened up, sitting on his knees with Jack behind him. I watched Jack reach out and start jacking Henry's dick.

"You're about to make me cum in a minute buddy." Said Henry. His cock was sticking straight out of Jacks fist.

Jack pushed him back onto the bed beside us and bent over Henry's dick, sucking it into his mouth, moving his head and hands up and down the shaft. Henry groaned as he came in Jacks mouth. Jack never slowed down, sucking and swallowing.

I thought it was exciting watching Jack suck him off like that. It was obvious Jack was enjoying it.

"Ann. Look at them!" I whispered, giving her a shake so she would open her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.