Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

The guys were busy I was hoping I could get in without them noticing that I was late.

Randy saw me come in and motioned for me to come into his office. I saw a half full glass of whiskey on his desk. "What happened to you girl?" Randy asked as I sat down.

"I went to lunch with Ann and just lost track of time."

"Don't make a habit of it." he said taking a drink of the whiskey.

"Okay." I stretched with my arms over my head, put my hands behind my neck and arched my back. He was looking at my breasts and I felt my nipples getting erect. Now was a good time.

"I need to leave early tomorrow to get a few things. Henry and I are going out Friday night. Is that alright with you?"

"Just do what ever it takes to keep yourself happy Charlie. And keep track of your hours. Henry and I will be in and out the rest of the week. If no one is here when you leave, be sure to lock up."

"Thanks Randy. Jack called," I said. "He said he would be by Friday to drop off the paperwork for his crew. If you're not here, I'll leave it on your desk.

He never called me before." said Randy. "He just dumps them off and leaves. I think he comes by because you're here." He finished off the whiskey in the glass in one gulp and walked around the back of my chair. He started massaging my shoulders. "Now that I think of it, half of the crew has been in here lately. I think this is what they are coming to see." He slid his hands inside my tank top and fondled my tits.

"Randy! This isn't appropriate. What if someone comes in?"

"I really like the way you dress Charlie. You add a lot of class to this place."

He kept fondling my tits, pulling on my nipples.

"Please don't make me horny Randy. We're in the office."

Why not." He said. "You make me horny."

He came around the chair and kneeled in front of me, pushed up my top and started sucking my nipples.

"Randy! Stop! Henry is going see us."

Randy stopped for a second, turned to the door and bellowed, "Henry!"

Henry looked in the door. "Come on in Henry, I think you'll like to see this. Lock the door."

Henry locked the door and sat in the other chair. Randy started sucking my tit vigorously, making a lot of sucking noises, squeezing my tit hard with both hands. He was trying to cram it all in his mouth. He pulled back, with his mouth, stretching my nipple, hurting me.

"Ow, ow, ow" I was saying. This was hurting my nipple but I was starting to feel so good inside! I hadn't gotten off earlier at Ann's and I was feeling my orgasm building quickly. Henry was sitting three feet away, and I found it exciting that he was watching my nipple get stretched way out. He had a big erection in his pants.

I put my hands on the back of Randys head, running my fingers through his hair and pulling him to me to ease the pain on my breast a little. Randy pulled back harder, bobbing his head back and forth, sucking tightly on my nipple.

I was about to cum and he stopped, standing up in front of me.

"Don't just sit there girl. Take my dick out and suck it!" He demanded.

I wasn't used to this side of Randy. I unbuckled his pants and let them fall then pulled his drawers down.

His dick was fully erect and I opened my mouth and sucked about half of it into my mouth. I was bobbing my head slowly when he said.

"Take it all girl, take it all."

I tried to go a little deeper and started gagging, pulled out again. Randy put one big hand behind my head and pulled me forward, shoving his dick against the back of my throat. It stopped there. I couldn't breathe, I pulled my head back and took a breath.

Randy forced my head forward again, ramming against my throat hard. I tried to relax my throat. He pulled hard on my head and his dick rammed past the back of my mouth and down my throat. My nose was buried in his belly. I had tears streaming down my face.

"Oh Yeah. Thats just fine." He said.

I put my hands against him and pushed him back, he let me go and I took a deep breath. He pulled me forward again and shoved his dick all the way down again. He pulled out and rammed it back down my throat twice more, letting me get a little gasp of air each time. The last time he held me there until I was almost passing out from lack of air and starting to struggle. He pulled all the way out, dropped to his knees and kissed me, hugging me tightly against him as I twisted away so I could breathe, gasping for air.

He looked at Henry, who was jacking off, and grinned. "Damn but you have a horny wife Henry. Don't cum over there. I want to watch you fuck her when I'm done.

Randy pulled me forward by the hips and turned me around in the chair, putting my knees on the floor and pulling my upper body up against him. He pulled my tank top off and roughly grabbed my breasts, pressing me against him and kissing my neck.

"You have such a fine body Charlie." he said. I wasn't able to talk, my throat hurt.

He pushed me forward onto the chair and put his finger into my pussy, moving it around and making little slurping noises with it.

"Man she gets wet easily doesn't she Henry? Watch this now, I want to show you something."

He put the head of his cock just inside my slit. He pushed the head of his dick in a out a few times saying "One, Two, Three!" then pulled back hard on my hips and thrust forward, fast, shoving his dick all the way in me, balls deep.

I cried out loudly and tried to get up from the chair. He put his hand on the back of my head and held me down with my face pressed into the seat. I tried to move and he just laughed, pushing down harder on my head.

"She's a little tiger aint she Henry?" He started thrusting hard, in and out, slamming into me. I was crying out each time he thrust forward, "Uhh, uhh."

He kept it up for a few minutes and suddenly speeded up, faster and harder. I started to cum, screaming and crying on the chair as he kept pounding in me, trying to ram my head through the back of the chair with each thrust. He started moaning deep in his chest and came hard. Spurting and grunting with each hard thrust and then stopping to hold me tightly against him, shooting the last of his load as he lay forward over my back.

"You are some sexy lady." He whispered in my ear before he got up.

He glanced at Henry again. "You are one lucky mother fucker Henry, I hope you know that. She's still cuming man! I can feel her pussy clenching around my dick. Now bring your hard dick over here and fuck this lady before any of this leaks out.

Randy waited until Henry was in position before he pulled out of me. Henry was ready. He plugged into me and started pumping.

"Oh baby, you are so hot down here." He reached up, wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled my head back. He was holding my hip with one hand and pulling my hair with the other. I was almost looking at the ceiling and hoping my neck wasn't going to break when he came.

Randy sat on the chair Henry had vacated and watched, offering a comment every few minutes.

"Ride that bitch. Slam that meat in there Henry. She is loving it, aint she?"

Henry came quickly inside me and released my hair so I could put my head down. I put my hands behind me to hold on to him for a few moments.

He pulled away and I put a hand over my pussy to keep from dripping on the carpet. I was sore down there.

"Damn Henry." Randy said. Don't let her leak on the carpet. Get under there and clean that thing up. You know you like it. I saw you do it before.

Henry just looked at him for a second. He laid on his back and put his head between my legs and raised his head to reach me. I moved back a little and placed a small embroidered pillow under his head and spread my knees a little more. My pussy was snugly against his mouth as he was sucking and licking my burning, bruised pussy. It was just the relief I needed. I told Henry how much I needed what he was doing.

He put his arms around my hips and pulled me down against his mouth some more. I went upright on my knees and looked down at his face as I straddled him. I could see him swallowing a few times and I smiled and pulled my pussy open against his mouth with my fingers. I looked at Randy and winked at him. Then I rotated my hips forward and put my asshole right against Henry's mouth.

He looked startled for a second them went after my ass with his tongue, licking across it and sticking his tongue in and out.

I liked watching him do that and I noticed a little more cum leaking out of me. I watched it dribble onto his face.

Randy started laughing. "Lick that tight little asshole Henry. Go ahead, suck on it, see what you get."

Henry actually did. He made little sucking sounds too. It felt too good and I spread my ass cheeks with my hands to give him better access.

"Damn!" Randy said, "I'm starting to get hard again watching him do that to you Charlie.

He went behind me, reached around and pinched my nipples with both hands, puling them out again fiercely.

I"ve got something for you too Henry." he said as he got on his knees right behind me. He slid his dick along my ass and I felt the head of his dick against my ass as he snuggled up to me. Henry was licking the head of his dick too, he didn't slow down, that I could tell.

"You don't mind cleaning me up a little too do you buddy?" Randy said. "Man! This is like fucking and getting a blow job at the same time! Henry, I gotta say buddy, you feel terrific licking along my dick like that.

I could feel Randys dick getting bigger and harder as he worked it against my ass. I was worried that he would want to fuck me there and I leaned forward against the chair seat again. He let go of my breasts and I used the chair to help me stand. I started gathering my clothes.

Damn, I was about to cum again." said Randy. He moved to the chair and sat, stretching his legs out. "Come on Henry, finish cleaning me up. You feel pretty good."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.