Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

The next morning I got up earlier than usual. The furniture was going to be delivered to the new office today and I was going to be there to oversee the placement.

I was in my cowgirl outfit. a pink tank top, no bra, with skinny jeans. I got to wear my silver and turquoise belt buckle with my high heeled, calf high boots. I finished it off with a long red and black scarf around my waist with the ends trailing near my knees.

Randy said a few guys from the work crews had volunteered to help.

I showed up about 7:30 with three extra large coffees and a box of donuts for the help. Two guys in a pickup pulled up in front a few minutes later. I had just finished introducing myself when a second pickup drove up with another tall young man in it.

"Wow. You're Charlie?" he said, when I introduced myself. "I'm Jack. Glad I volunteered to work here today." he said, holding out his hand to shake.

"Yeah, thats what everyone calls me, Jack." I said. "What did Randy tell you?"

"He just said to show up by 8:00 am, expect to move some furniture around and do what ever else Charlie wanted done. I would get paid for the day and probably get off early."

"The trucks are supposed to be here by 8:00 am." I said. There are two trucks and the smaller one will make two trips. We should be out of here shortly after lunch. Come on into the office, there's some coffee and donuts waiting for you."

We sat around in the office talking until the first truck showed, saving me from eating the last donut.

The truck driver and his helper un strapped the load and helped bring some of it in.

Randy and Henry showed up at 10:30 to see how we were progressing.

"Hey, this stuff looks pretty good." Henry said, rubbing his hand over the curly maple desk.

"Thats for the receptionist, Henry." I said. "Your office is on the right."

"Hey Henry, come look at this." Called Randyfrom the other office.

I heard them talking about the rosewood desk in Randy's office. I was tickled that they liked it so much.

"Jack," I called, "You guys finish unloading the second truck then we'll break for lunch. It will take him at least an hour to pick up the last load and return so be back then."

I gave them instructions on which chairs and how to place the last desk in Henry's office and went in to talk to Randy.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Randy

"You did a great job Charlie!" said Randy. "I really love this desk. It's a beauty. It looks like you are close to a stopping point with your help. How about coming to lunch with us. These guys aren't giving you any trouble are they?"

"Oh no Randy, They're great. I have had them working their little butts off ever since they got here. They do what ever I ask them to do. I even had them sweep the place out and clean the bathroom. I never heard the first peep out of them. I have to be back here in an hour though. The last truck will be here about then."

Lunch was a roast beef poor boy with a beer and was delicious. I had been helping move a lot of the smaller stuff because every time I started to lift anything bigger, one of the guys would take it from me. I was limited to the lamps and smaller chairs and I was famished.

They dropped me off back at the office and I found the guys already there. I opened the place again and we got to sit on chairs this time as we took a break to wait for the last truck to show up.

"Y'all are going be at the barbecue tomorrow aren't you?" I asked.

"You're going to be there, right?" asked Jack

"Yes, I'll be there." I replied.

"Then you can bet I'll be there." He said. My girlfriend has been looking forward to it for a week. She's making the punch.

The other two agreed they would be there too.

"Be sure to bring your swim suits." I said. "It's going to be in the pool area."

We finished the last of the furniture two hours later and I locked the place up and headed for the house.

The morning of the barbecue was cool and clear. Henry and I arrived at Randy's apartment complex after a Starbucks coffee and sweet roll. Randy greeted us from a lounge chair by raising his beer can to us in a salute.

"Help yourself." he cried, pointing to a huge ice chest. "The beer is in here, the chips and dips are on the table in the shade over there." waving his beer can in a sweep that took in most of the pool area. "You were supposed to be wearing your swim suit Charlie. What happened?"

"I have it on." I said. "It's under my sun dress." as I turned to put my bag up, I flipped the back of my dress up and flashed my bikini bottom at him. It was one of Henry's favorites, a metallic blue, tee back. Not much more than a thong with a waist band really. I glanced back at him and he gave me a big grin and a thumbs up.

"Hey Charlie, Hi Henry," I heard.

I looked around and saw Jack and a pretty, long legged, long haired, redhead girl sitting together in the shade. He waved us over and introduced us to Ann, his live in girlfriend. Henry pulled up a pair of patio chairs for us.

"Hi Charlie," said Ann. "Jack has told me a little about you. I knew you would have to be good looking for Jack to have remembered you at all and I was right.

I laughed and watched Ann take a sip from her drink. She was beautiful.

"You're pretty good looking yourself." I said and indeed she was. Long, thick red hair hung in a loose fall all the way to her round tight ass. That went well with a heart shaped face and a slender, long legged body that could have been a model. She was wearing a peasant blouse and full skirt in a colorful light weight cotton. The blouse was pulled down over both shoulders to expose some impressive cleavage. If she had been a blond she would have been a shoo in at a Dolly Parton look alike contest. Well, almost.

I looked over at Jack, he offered me a plastic cup.

"You guys have some Mojo punch." He said, "Ann made this up for the party and it's way too good to sit here."

"Thanks," I said, as he poured. I drank about half of it right off. It was tangy, slightly carbonated and not too sweet. I could tell it had orange juice in it, maybe 7 Up too. "This is great. You're going to have to give me your recipe." I said as I fished a slice of orange from my glass, with my fingers.

"Go easy on it." Ann said. "It doesn't taste like it, but it will lay you out if you're not careful."

"Thanks for the warning, I will make do with just this one for a while."

Another two couples walked up just then, waving and shouting hellos to Jack and his wife.

"Hey Jack, Ann, how come you guys aren't in the pool yet?" Hey Charlie, it's good to see you here too."

"Here you go Ben, Mary, have some Mojo." Jack handed two plastic glasses of punch to the new couples.

Isn't this the stuff that knocked me on my ass at the last party?" This from Ben as he took a big drink. "Boy thats good."

Half an hour later, everybody was well lubed on beer and mojo and in the pool. Ben had his plump little Spanish wife, Mary, on his shoulders and was in a tug of war with Jack and Ann, trying to tip each other over in the chest deep water. I was on Henry's shoulders and was taler than everybody. Randy was putting the grill together and the last couple was in the thick of it too. Henry got behind Ann and I grabbed her shoulders and hollered to Henry to back up.

It was a wet and wild party for a while with everybody getting tipped over. I felt Mary trying to get a grip on me from behind and Henry wheeled around, leaving the top of my bikini in Mary's hands. She screamed with laughter and made for the far side of the pool. After about 5 seconds of trying to cover my breasts I realized it was a waste of time. All the guys were cheering and whistling so I did the next best thing. I tried to grab Ann's bikini top and she screamed and twisted away. I did manage to pull the bow on her suit bottom though.

I gave Henry a few kicks to get him turned in the right direction and we went after Mary. Henry fell on her horse and we all went under in a big splash. I came up with Mary's bikini top and waved it over my head to loud cheering.

It wasn't long before we were all topless. Ann finally got her bikini bottom back on. She was shaved as clean as I was. It didn't seem to bother her at all that she was the only one that was totally naked. There were probably a dozen couples in the pool. Most of the girls were topless.

I was impressed with how Ann's size D breasts stood right up. We continued the battle of horseback for a little while, Ann would hang on me trying to use her weight to get Henry to fall. I quite liked the feel of her breasts and plump nipples sliding across me. She seemed to like me too. I felt her hands sliding across my tits more often than I thought was necessary to get a grip on me.

We finally had to take a break. The food was ready and the smell of the burgers and sausages was making my mouth water.

I asked Ann if she knew where the bathroom was and she offered to take me, saying she needed to find some sun screen. She had been here before so we put our towels around us, carried our clothes and headed for the apartment. Henry came with me to grab another drink and decided to make the trip to Randy's too.

The inside of Randys apartment was not as bad as I had been led to believe by Randy, The carpets were clean and the chairs and couches were old but nicely matched. There were no wire spool tables in sight.

Ann and I headed into the bathroom, dropping our wet towels there because of the cool air conditioning and leaving Henry in the living room.

I picked up a dry towel from a rack and started drying Anns back and hair. "You have such beautiful hair Ann. This red color is so rare. You must get compliments all the time." Ann spread her arms and moaned in pleasure. She turned around and I found myself drying her breasts. She had plump pink nipples that were hard and tight from the cool air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.