Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

I sat in the chair in front of the couch again with my feet on the couch. The men were on each side of my feet on the couch. "I don't like this place. I was saying. "I doubt I will come in here again. It's a mess, Just look at all the clutter on the floor." I motioned to the folders and clutter that had been on the desk previously. There was a trickle of spilled coffee running across the floor from under the desk.

"Yeah, it's a mess alright" Randy agreed, "It was a lot neater before you arrived though. I can't imagine what happened to it, can you.

"I know what happened." Henry chimed in. "Hurricane Charlotte came by and wrecked the place while she was being throughly ravaged."

"Now you're trying to embarrass me." I said. I put my arms in front of me, ducked my head and covered my face with my hands.

"Oh no." Said Henry, coming to stand behind me. He bent down and peeled one of my hands away, giving me a little kiss. "I'm just teasing you baby. Not making you mad am I?

I didn't move.

"Remember now, you volunteered to pick out all the furniture we need for the new office." Randy said.

I looked up at the jumble of scattered paperwork and dented in-basket on the floor and smiled, remembering how they had gotten there and feeling more than a pleasant soreness between my legs.

"I did?" I said with a wondering look on my face. Standing up to look at the guys from behind the chair.

I felt a little dribble of Randy's cum running down my leg. My panties had disappeared during the orgy. "I don't remember saying that." I looked at Henry. "Do you remember that Henry?" He stepped up to me and folded me in his arms as I cuddled up to his chest.

Henry looked at me and said, "I don't remember that either, what did you say to him?"

Randy said "I asked her right out. Are you volunteering for it? We were talking about who was going to buy the furniture. She said "Yes", and more than once too."

I smiled at Randy. "You're taking that all out of context Randy. You know what that was for. You were distracting me and I was saying yes for something completely different." I felt a blush heating my face, remembering his hands under my dress, playing with my slick pussy.

"Never the less, you said yes when I asked you and I'm holding you to it." He said. "Now, are you going to honor your word or not?"

"This might take another discussion" I said. Both men right away got big smiles on their faces. "And that is not the kind of discussion I am talking about either!" I pushed Henry away. "But maybe we can celebrate the new opening with something like that. That is, if you feel like it."

"Hot damn! I'm getting to really love this girl! said Randy. What do you say Henry. Do you feel like it?"

"I think you know I feel like it." Henry said, talking to me.

I felt another little trickle of cum join the first one on my inner thigh. I debated on going to the bathroom and decided it was just too risky. I didn't even want to look in there. Cleanup was just going to have to wait.

I was going to really like working with these guys. I hadn't had an orgasm like that in my whole short married life.

"Here's what I was thinking Charlie," said Randy. "I will give you the company credit card, You pick out the furniture and have it delivered no later than a week from yesterday to the new office. I will give you the list of the items I gave the rental company. You feel free to get what ever else you think is necessary. I expect quality furniture though, something that looks good."

"That sounds fair Randy. I don't think it will take more than two years of furniture rental."

"I think Charlie will do just fine in the furniture business, Randy", Henry said. "She picked out all the furniture in our house when we didn't have any money to speak of. You've seen the place, it's all good stuff, comfortable too. No need to be afraid to put a cold drink on anything either. I can't stand particle board furniture myself."

The next day I was in Denver's largest consignment store looking for the items I needed. I had already been through the new office spaces making notes on what I needed. I found several pieces right off to bat, a beautiful walnut desk for Randy's office with a pair of matching chairs with royal blue upholstery. A smaller desk in curly maple was found that would be suitable for a receptionist or the other office, several other chairs and a couch that would go in the reception area. I didn't find any filing cabinets and thought I would have to get them at Office Depot. I made arrangements with the manager to have them picked up later on and paid for everything with Henry's card.

All together I found about half of what I needed. I had two more stores to visit. I was hoping I could get most of the items I wanted today. I was meeting Henry for lunch and I just had time to get there from here if I left now.

Henry was meeting me at a new cafe that had opened about a month ago and we had been meaning to go there. I got there first and ordered an iced coffee while I waited for Henry to show. He finally arrived, just a little late and we found a booth in the back.

"Hi Honey" he said, giving me a peck on the cheek and sitting down. I really like this place. These tall booths give you a lot of privacy. How do you like it?

I looked around at all the dark heavy wood, shields and battle axes on the walls and said. "It's a little too Gothic for my tastes. Maybe we'll be served on trenchers." He laughed at that.

I told him all about my furniture finds and what I was still looking for. Then I asked him what he had been doing.

"I have been busy all day working on permitting for the new construction. There are a dozen new forms and studies that have to be done. The environmental studies, we have been doing all along, but there are several new ones that are going to take me quite a while to get completed. We have to have a half dozen survey wells drilled at $800 apiece for the geological studies. The underground tank permits are being held up because of new regulations. The soil tests for the retention ponds are almost done and the tree permits may very well hold up the whole thing because of a grove of scrubby oaks on the property. I will probably be working late for a week until I get this mess straightened out."

"Henry" I said, "You have been working late almost every night. How much longer is this going to go on. I want my husband back. You come home late and have just enough time to get some sleep and go back to work again.

"I know Baby and I"m sorry." said Henry. "I'll talk to Randy tomorrow about maybe getting a little temporary help in the office once we get moved in. A secretary in the office could take care of most of this stuff. It's all just red tape but it needs to be filed so we can keep track of it. There is a lot of correspondence and phone calling to go along with it. It takes a lot of time filling the forms out, mailing them off and keeping everything together.

"How about me?" I asked, "I have a business degree too you know. I am at loose ends all day when you are away. I would love to be around you guys during the day."

"Maybe we can have Randy over for dinner soon and discuss it" he grinned.

"I know what you mean by "Discuss It'" I said. "You want him over here to fuck me silly while you watch and join in. I actually don't mind that in the least. You seem to enjoy it a lot too don't you?" I asked.

"I really like watching you enjoy yourself with him," he said. "Don't forget, I enjoy myself quite well too. You enjoy it too don't you?"

"Yes," I said, "I do, very much. What I really like is how much you and he love having me."

"You're the best wife a man could ever have" he said softly and leaned over to kiss me. "When would you like to invite him over?"

How about Friday?" I said, and he laughed.

"You really do enjoy it don't you?" he said, "Okay then, Friday it shall be."

A little thrill shot through me at the thought of it. Then I asked him, "Henry, you weren't angry at me when you walked in on us yesterday were you?"

"I was surprised I have to admit." He said. "At first I was a little offended that you had started without me there but that didn't last long. When I saw you being shaken around like a rag doll with him pounding you from behind, all I could think of was how desirable you were."

"Well, You were pretty rough with me, I thought for sure you were angry."

I tried to explain to Henry that I hadn't planned on that happening when I went there. It just kinda happened.

"I was a little angry at first." He said. "You felt so good though, sucking on me and taking me all the way down your throat like that. It didn't last last long."

"It wasn't me taking you deep like that." I said. "I could hardly move. "You shoved your dick right past my mouth and down my throat. I was gagging and I couldn't breathe when you did that. Sorry, I shouldn't complain. I really got off didn't I? Geez, listen to me. We shouldn't be talking about this in here."

I turned around and peeked through the cut outs in the booth decorations to see if anybody was next to us. Nobody there thank goodness.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do that again." He said.

"No, I want you to do it. You like it and I think, with a little practice, it will become easier. Besides, I love having you cum in my mouth like that. It makes my hair thicker." I laughed a little.

"You sure have some thick glossy hair" He said. "I've noticed other people looking at it too."

"I love you so much Henry." I told him.

"I know you do and that's what supports me and why I will never be jealous of anything you do." he said.

"Anything?" Wondering what it would take to get him jealous.

"Well, so far anyway."

"I wish we were home so you could take me to bed now." I said. "Your new office will be only two miles from our house. I am expecting you home for lunch every day. We can make it a lunch in bed. How does that sound?" I asked.

He laughed and said, "Right now, that sounds wonderful. We'll have to wait to see how well that's going to work out. I have to be getting back to work now. I will let Randy know about the dinner tomorrow. I am already looking forward to the after dinner snacks, I am sure he will be too. He really is in lust with you. We were talking about you in the gym today." he said with a grin. "He is anxious to take you on again too."

Friday morning, I woke with anticipation like butterflies in my belly. Randy had such a big dick, I was sore for hours afterwards. I loved it though. I had never liked the thought of anal sex before. I was getting it good now. Things were different though. Having two men at the same time was way different. Not bad though, definitely not bad. I was looking forward to it.

I had one more consignment store to go to today. hopefully for the last of the furniture. That one turned out to be a real winner. They had a bunch of scarred up furniture but enough gems in the mix to fill everything remaining on the list. I was especially happy with a beautiful rosewood desk. I talked the owner down to $450 from $800 and thought it was an exceptional buy. The guys were going to fight over this one. I had everything I needed now except for a few rugs and I knew where I was going to find those.

This store didn't make deliveries but he had the number for a couple of guys that did. I put it in my phone and made a note to call them later.

I arrived back home at 3:30. I had 3 hours to get ready and I felt rushed. I had decided on a quick and simple dinner. A steak with asparagus and a salad, strawberry shortcake for dessert. I didn't want these guys to over eat. I had plans for tonight.

I ran the tub full while I marinated the steaks and put them in the fridge. The asparagus was wrapped up in a big roll of foil with butter and garlic and set aside for the oven with the garlic bread. Two bottles of wine and a 6 pack of beer went into the fridge with everything else.

I took my time in the tub. I used a wash cloth this time and scrubbed until my skin was rosy pink. I used a new razor to carefully shave between my legs until I was as smooth as a baby's bottom. I didn't want any razor burns tonight. By the time I had finished drying my hair it was almost 6.

Lets see, what would Henry like me to wear. An aqua mini skirt that showed my ass off well matched with a very sheer, light blue, embroidered blouse of dotted Swiss and the thigh high stockings Henry had bought for me months ago. The skirt was just high enough to cover the lace trim at the top. Three inch heels finished me off. The blouse was sheer enough to read the newspaper through but it had an embroidered vine design that curled around my breasts and left many little openings in the material for my nipples to play peek-a-boo as the blouse shifted around.

The blouse was always a turn on for Henry and was good for a lot of stares from everyone else. When he noticed other men watching me he would let me know with a flick of his eyes. I would glance their way and sometimes give them a wink if they were good looking.

I had an hour to kill before anybody would show. I sat in the living room and started the stereo on Pandora. Henry sent a text saying they would be here a little after 7:00 PM. I sighed, What would I do for an hour? I poured myself a glass of wine and munched on a celery stick from the appetizer plate. I had just poured a second glass of wine when I heard car doors slamming. All Right! They were a little early. I ran outside to greet them.

"Hi guys" I cried, "You're early!" Henry gave me a big smile and a hug. " Randy insisted the stuff we were working on could wait until tomorrow. He was just too anxious to see you I think. You are going to kill us with that outfit Charlie."

Randy came around the front of his truck and picked me up in a hug and whirled me around. I squealed, laughing and hung on to his neck as my legs swung out behind me. He set me down and I leaned against him for a second.

"My God Charlie, you are smoking hot today.You smell good too."

I pulled him down to my level by his shirt and gave him a kiss. "It's always good to see you too Randy. You smell like you've been to the barbers. Just love that Bay Rum." I said, with a smile. "Lets go inside before we scandalize the neighbors."

Henry was already to the porch. He turned and said to Randy, "What did I tell you about Charlotte, isn't she a knockout?"

"I've known that from the first time I saw her Henry."

The guys came in and headed for the living room. Randy wandered around looking at the furniture.

"You guys sit down, I'll bring you a beer." as I headed for the kitchen.

"Now that I am noticing it," Randy said, "you do have some nice furniture in here, seems to match too. You have a beautiful finish on this walnut Charlie, how do you do that?"

"I just spray wax it every week Randy." I said.

"I usually don't pay too much attention to stuff like that. Randy said. I don't think anything in my house matches. If it works, it's good enough for me."

"Want a glass for your beer Randy?" I called from the kitchen.

"Not unless it's frozen," he called back. "I would just as soon drink from the can anyway."

"Me too," Henry called.

"I wasn't going to ask you" I said, handing him a can with a paper towel. Randy watched him as he carefully folded the towel in half, wrapped it around his can and tucked the corner in so it wouldn't unwrap. I has seen it before, a lot.

"Ahh, that really hits the spot" Randy said, taking a big gulp of beer. "We've been to the hotel location today meeting with one of the sub contractors. He was curious as to how we got the contract for such a big project. I just pointed to Henry and said "Talk to brains over there, that was his baby, I just build em."

"So Charlie, how is the furniture business coming along, found anything yet?"

"Oh, I can't wait until you see the desk I found today. It is just gorgeous. It's rosewood and has a very clean, slightly oriental look to it. I think you're going to love it."

"I do like nice wood Charlie," he said, as he leaned back and put his boots up on my freshly waxed, walnut coffee table.

I tried not to glare at him as I said, "Make yourself comfortable Randy, take your boots off." I thought I would give him a hint as I slipped my sandals off and put my feet up, opposite his. He didn't move for a few seconds and I thought, 'This is not going to work.' "Here, I'll help you, I know how to take off boots."

I came around the coffee table and straddled his leg facing away from him. I picked up his leg by the boot and bent over. "Push" I said.

"I shouldn't put my boot on you." he said as he put his other boot on my butt to hold me steady while he pulled his foot out. "That was fun."

"Next" I said as I switched legs.

He placed his foot on my thigh, slid it up under my skirt and just stayed there, wiggling his toes against my ass. I looked up at Henry and rolled my eyes. He was grinning and enjoying the show. I was just about to drop the leg when he pushed and I dropped the boot to the floor.

"That was even more fun" Randy said. "If you don't mind my saying so Charlie, you have a really nice ass. If you ever needed a job, you would be really popular in a western boot store."

I couldn't help but grin and I said, "Thanks Randy, I seem to remember you mentioning my ass before. I'm glad you like it. A job in a boot store, hmm? I was thinking of taking a job actually, something in a secretarial position to suit my business degree might be more my style. Know of anybody looking for help?"

He looked over at Henry who was still grinning at us. He raised his beer to Randy as if in a toast.

"You sly bastard Henry. This must have been what you were leading up to today when you got me to agree that we needed more help in the office." He puffed up with a serious face "I am going to tell you right God damn now that I think that is the best idea I have heard in a long time" and he laughed. "There aren't enough beautiful women around that I can afford to pass this one up."

He looked at me and said, "Charlie, name your price."

I blurted out, "Twenty five dollars an hour."

"Done!" he cried out, pointing his finger at me. "You're hired. When can you start?"

"Damn!" I laughed and said, "I should have asked for more. I can start as soon as the new office opens."

"Hey, we need to celebrate!" Henry said, reaching towards me.

"Oh no you don't." I jumped up and ran into the kitchen. "We still have dinner to go first!" I started the oven and grabbed two more beers and another glass of wine. "Here you go guys, lets toast to a long and happy relationship."

"I'll drink to that" Randy said, as we all raised our drinks.

"Your husband told me you had a business degree Charlie" said Randy.

"Yes," I said. He told me you and he were talking about me. I am surprised he mentioned my degree. I thought it was something of a more carnal nature."

"Oh it was, for the longest time," he laughed. "You're such an exciting topic to talk about. We talk about other things too. Like, he thought you were the hottest cheerleader he had ever seen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.