American Dream

by Zipper

Copyright© 2016 by Zipper

Erotica Sex Story: Uncle Dick uses camping to escape his loveless home-life. Then he finds an angel to turn his hobby into something far more compelling. But his American Dream takes a dive when his younger sister has a Dream of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Incest   Black Female   White Female   .

Little Denice had never camped before, whereas I camped a lot.

I enjoyed camping; it was a way of escaping home-life, where the wife doted only on the dog.

Little Denice was my sister's daughter, the result of a one-night stand with a black youth on the block; where Cathy lived in Detroit.

Being white had been lonely for young Cathy and little half-cast Denice grew up dreaming of love, from a father she'd never had; that was her dream.

I rarely visited my Cathy; just on occasions; birthdays and stuff. Perhaps with some TLC from the right guy Cathy might shine but lately little Denice had become a very tempting chocolate coloured cup-cake.

Visits to Cathy's place became more frequent.

It was good to chat with Cathy before my niece came in from school.

When I'd suggested to Denice she may like to try-out camping with me sometime, the youngster was very enthusiastic, Oh Ma that would be so cool! To camp out amongst the hills and trees.!"

I stared in wonderment as she jumped around with glee in her school outfit; looking so cute with her flat nose and afro-hair.

Amazingly, Cathy also thought it was a good idea.

I guessed for a single Mom, any relief from parental-duty is heaven sent; never mind the gender politics!

Perhaps the tide was turning for mankind?

After consulting her diary Cathy agreed; Denice would go camping with Uncle Dick towards the end of summer.

Denice was not alone finding the idea of camping an exciting prospect and I took time-out to spend quality-time with her in preparation for the adventure.


Eventually we set off for the State Nature Reserve, my camping companion now a slender bronze chick in the process of ripening.

Simply having her beside me in the pick-up gave me a hard-on, with her juicy nut-brown thighs brushing my hand as I shifted gears but we chatted like good buddies most of the journey.

From hiking into the camp-site, to setting up the tent; opening the sleeping bags to let the insulation loft up, it all was fun and exciting for Denice.

It was a treat to watch her wrestle with it all and I remembered why, so long ago, I started to love to camp. Then after our first chow round our camp fire, we set off on our first trek.

We found a great trail along-side a lovely river, and the vistas were entirely unlike anything Denice was accustomed to.

We paused at the beautiful site of autumn leaves reflected in the water's surface and her hand came into mine. My pulse quickened and I gave her hand an intimate squeeze.

A few stops later, her head was against my chest; my hand round her narrow hips; we felt relaxed with each other now the outside world had disappeared from view.

Then as twilight developed, we returned fairly tired to our camp-site.

We made coffee, heated our chow and ate ravenously together.

Then it was fun trying to freshen up with our makeshift shower.

Sensually we dried each other with a warm fluffy towels before getting into our sleeping sweats.

To ward off the chill of Michigan in the fall, I suggested we snuggle up together.

After some silence she whispered, " I've got a secret I want to tell you Dick."

My mind went into a spin, " O K" I said softly.

There was a silence before her lips came to my ear, " I've been wishing you were my Dad for some time."

My mind went into a whirl but I realised I needed to respond. " I've also been wishing that too Denise."

"Oh that's cool, So will you be my Dad?"

"I can only be your Dad if it's a total secret between you and me Denise." I said softly.

She looked deep into me and her face came close to mine. " Oh Dick..."

Suddenly we kissed; long and warmly. I could feel her heart beating.

I caressed her butt; my fingers nearly reaching her love-slit. She came close against me with a sigh.

My pulse went wild; my cock went ridged. Her little hips pressed into me.

I knew then she wanted me in the same way I wanted her.

I ran my hand beneath her sweatshirt against small breast and heard her intake of breath.

The coolness of my hand made her gasp, and she giggled, "Guess I'll have to warm daddy up!" She batted her brown eyes at me in the lantern light.

She slid her hand beneath my sweatpants, and traced the outline of my hardening tool. "Oohh! ", she whispered, "That's far to big for me Daddy!"

I slid my shorts down and laid her head on my stomach, stroking my stump near her mouth.

This was the next hurdle; was she ready to be a naughty girl?

Pursing her dark lips, she smooched my glans before she slid her lips over my endowment and savoured my rigidity. I moaned my approval of the warm whirlpool of her mouth.

I rested my hands in her curly black hair, and ran one hand down her neck, to stroke her upper back as she licked and suckled my organ.

She drew off me, and daintily wiped her mouth with her shirt tail.

I reached for the garment, and raised it. She reached up and I tossed it into the corner.

I caught my breath at her stunning beauty. A mixture awe and guilt passed through me. The law said she was to young but nature stated otherwise.

The lantern softly illuminated her small firm bosom, her aureole contrasting darkly with her chocolate breasts. I pulled her closer, as such a treat demanded a taste test. I explored one nipple, and it tautened under my attention, evoking a stifled whimper of delight.

I switched sides, replacing my mouth on the first breast with my fingers.

I twisted her teat, and stroked her supple curving firmness, as my tongue laved it's companion.

She approved, her hands cupping my head, directing my attention where she desired it to go.

Soon, she pushed me away.

Her eyes burned with desire, and she drew my face to hers, my pale nose almost touching her brown one and she whispered, "You have me so hot Uncle Dick, please fuck me."

There it was; she was begging me for it.

I laid her down, and with quivering hands slid her pants down her slender legs.

Pausing only to add my sweat shirt to the growing collection of clothing in the corner of the tent, I laid upon her. She sighed, and wrapped her legs around me.

She reached between us and slotted my throbbing love lance at the oily entrance to her grotto.

Unlike my old hen at home, this chick needed no lube prior to fucking.

She was quivering when I nudged the head of my cock between her lips and began to press into her. She made circular motions with her hips, rubbing her breasts against my chest and I increased the pressure. My cock was a bar of steel at her entrance and yet she was so tight and tiny that I thought it was going to bend before the head slipped inside. She stiffened and froze and I didn't move.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.