Molly - Cover

Molly

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story of a young girl that is abused by her father but still tries to maintain a normal life. This lasts until he tries to whore her out to friends. She runs away when her boyfriend offers to let her stay at his house but it comes with an older brother and horny father. She still tries to not make waves in her new family despite frequent forced sex and having to submit to their intimate desires. Her biggest fear, her father will find her and force her to return

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size  

I ran out to the barn, Rufus was there, sitting in his lawn chair, watching a pipe sticking out of the side of a bucket. "You got here just in time. It's just starting to simmer."

I looked at the contraption. "How's it work?"

"This is the boiler. You saw me filling it earlier." He motioned to a huge copper pot about four feet tall. It had a lid on it that looked like an upside down funnel with an arm coming sideways off the top of the lid.

"The alcohol boils off first since it has a lower boiling point than water. The steam goes through this pipe to the thumper." He pointed to a 5 gallon keg that the pipe went into, two feet away from the boiler. It was on a stand that held it at chest level.

"The thumper traps any liquid that boils over from going to the condenser. Thats this coil of pipe in the bucket full of water here. The steam condenses when it hits this cold pipe in the water and the alcohol comes out the end as a liquid. I usually get about 40 to 50 percent alcohol on a good run. If it's any higher than that, I cut it back with water to make it drinkable. I'll show you how to gauge the alcohol content by shaking some in a jar and watching the bubbles."

"Thats really cool," I said. Just then a little trickle of alcohol started flowing out of the condenser. "It's working!" I clapped, excited to see it.

He just laughed. "The first thing to come over is heads. That may have a little methanol in it and some esters. Thats what contributes to bad hangovers. I usually take the first pint and store it for other things like starting fires or cleaning."

He caught a little in a jar and handed it to me. "Smell it. It doesn't smell much like whiskey does it?"

I took a whiff. It was pungent but not unpleasant.

"As soon as thats gone, I'll start catching the good stuff. It really needs to age about three months. Makes a big difference in the smoothness." He set aside the jar when it was filled and let the rest run into the bucket. "Now we'll start collecting. Not a whole lot to do now except swap the jug out when it's filled. I'll know when it's finished by the smell. It usually takes about four hours. The alcohol content drops then and the fusil oils start coming out. You don't want them in the whiskey either, they contribute to hangovers too."

"Cleanup takes another hour. That dough on the lid cooks into beer flavored biscuit. I scrape it off and throw it to Buster, he loves it." Buster picked up his head to look at us when he heard his name. He thumped his tail on the floor a few times then laid his head back down when he didn't get any attention.

"This thing looks pretty old," I said. "It's full of dents."

"Yeah, copper's pretty soft. It doesn't take much to dent it. This patch here," he pointed to a square copper patch the size of a sheet of paper that had been riveted and soldered on. "This was from when I backed the tractor into it when I was still in high school. It punched a hole right through it. My dad was pissed. He patched it. He built this whole thing when I was younger."

"I'll help you run it if you like." I realized then that I really did like Rufus. He talked to me. He acted like he liked me. I didn't even mind him fucking me. I didn't care as much for Paul. I was always worried he would hurt me. He was too abrupt. Slam, bam and no 'thank you Mam, ' when it was over, either. He didn't talk to me like Rufus did. I had never had orgasms like these before though. I got butterflies in my stomach when I thought about doing it with them again. I got wet thinking of having one of them watch me when I did it.

Jack didn't do anything for me, but he was nice. I still thought about what it would be like when Paul finally let himself cum in my mouth. He was big and had such huge balls, I just knew he would have loads of cum. Rufus kept talking and I realized I wasn't paying as much attention to him as I should. He was still talking about the still. I refocused my attention on him.

"There's nothing to it now." He said. "The work is in setting it up and cleaning it out. Once it's going, it pretty much runs itself. I'll call you when it's done and you can help me then, how's that? I know you and Jack had plans for a picnic this afternoon so you run along now."

"Thanks Rufus." I said, giving him a hug. He looked surprised then smiled and hugged me back. I went back to the house to see what Jack was doing.

I busied myself making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I cut them in triangles and cut the crust off. I boiled half a dozen eggs and made deviled eggs too. I put half of them in the fridge for Rufus and Paul. I found some flour and wanted to make cookies but didn't have any chocolate chips. I finally remembered a bag of M and M's in my bag in the room. I used them instead. They worked great.

Jack found a large basket on the back porch that was perfect for the picnic. The porch was screened in and well protected but mostly full of junk. An old bicycle and a washing machine with a wringer on top of it were half covered by boxes, a shovel with a broken handle and a wire fish trap.

I told Jack to find a blanket. He got a quilt from the closet in our room and as soon as the cookies were cooled, we took off for the beach. Jack used a stick to beat down the branches and vines blocking the path. "By the time we make this trip again," He said. "This path will be a lot better."

It was a beautiful day, The sun was out and there was a breeze over the water where it wasn't blocked by the tall pines and oaks everywhere else. Jack wanted to swim before eating. He helped spread the quilt in the shade and I put the basket there to hold it down. Jack took the jar of orange juice and showed me a spot near the creek where a cold spring was flowing up through the sand and running off into the creek. I stood in it with the water washing around my feet and slowly sank into the cold sand until it was up to my calves. I stopped, it didn't matter how much I wiggled my feet, I wasn't going to go any deeper. Jack was urging me to join him swimming. He left the juice in the spring to keep it cold.

Jack left his clothes on the quilt, all of them. I was a little hesitant. I was wearing a light blue, scoop neck tank top. I decided to keep my panties and tank top on. Jack grinned and said, "Thats all right. Come on in!"

We ran across the sand into the shallow water on this side of the creek. Buster ran with us into the water, snapping at the water and barking excitedly. The water tripped me when it got to my knees and I splashed down. Jack kept going and dived into the deep pool on the other side. I stood up and walked to him slowly.

"We are going to have bring some shampoo for Buster the next time we come," I said.

"Wahoo Hoo!" He shouted. "You look good Molly!"

I looked down at myself. The cold water had caused my nipples to tighten up and poke out.The wet material was plastered to me like a coat of paint and was transparent. I understood why wet tee shirt shows were so popular. I could see right through it. My cotton panties were the same way. My pussy was outlined by the wet cotton material. I laughed.

"I should have left these on the blanket," I said. I didn't want to go back to the blanket so I decided to keep wearing this for now, not that it would make any difference. The bottom dropped out from under me suddenly as I reached the deep part and the current slowly pushed me down stream. I swam to the other side and held onto the roots by Jack. I found I could stand on a two foot ledge about waist deep.

"Watch this," Jack said. He climbed up to the top of the bank using the roots as hand holds and steps. It looked easy. He snagged the rope and pulled it to him with a long branch, backed up as far as he could go and hopped on the large knot at the end of the rope. He swung way out and jumped off at the end, maybe fifteen feet up. He let go and fell with his arms windmilling and legs splayed out, trying to not land on his back. It didn't work. He splashed into the water and came up, blowing and grinning. "Ow! That smarts! Your turn to do it."

I was eager to. The climb to the top was a lot easier than it looked. I turned and saw the rope still hanging over the water. It was way out there.

"Stay there, I'll throw it to you," he said. He swam under the rope and held the strands dangling below the knot. "Catch." He swung the rope up to me. I caught it and backed up as far as I could go and still get up on it. I hopped on and swooped through the air and out over the water. It was thrilling. The air whistled past my ears then I slowed and stopped. I let go and dropped into the water feet first. I went deep and my feet hit the sandy bottom. I shot back to the top, snorting and gasping and laughing all at once.

"I got water up my nose."

"Fun huh.?" said Jack. He was already up on the bank again. We played on the rope and in the water for almost an hour. I was sitting in the shallow water on our side, taking a break. Jack was next to me. "Those wet clothes make you look sexier than if you were naked."

"You're just trying to get me naked."

"You are naked. You just have those clothes stuck on you. Come on, lets eat. I'm hungry."

Before I laid the food out I looked at myself again. He was right. I might as well be naked. Besides, I wanted to let these dry so I could wear them back to the house. I took off my shirt and panties and squeezed a little water out of them. Jack was busy going through the the food but watching me as I did this.

"Let me have that," he said. "You're not doing any good like that."

I handed the ball of clothes to Jack and said. "Don't twist them, just squeeze, and keep Buster off the blanket. He's getting sand everywhere." He got a lot more water out of my clothes than I did.

"I'll lay them in the sun over there." He carefully spread my clothes on a low bush and came back. I noticed he had an erection. "Lets eat!" he said. Then he pushed me over and jumped on me. He had his head on my crotch and his legs on each side of my head.

I screamed a laugh and tried to move as he started licking on me. "I can't breathe Jack." I was pushing on him and he got his knees under him, giving me a little room to move. I knew what he wanted and put my hands around his cock.

"Raise your knees up," he said.

I bent my legs and he put his arms between them and pushed them all the way back against me. I was bent double.

"Does that hurt?" he asked.

"Not really." I said.

"Good. You're really open like this," he said and went back to sucking and licking my pussy.

I put his cock in my mouth an began to suck on him. I wasn't used to not being able to move my head. I was pinned to the ground. He began to thrust into my mouth, It didn't take long until he had his dick shoved down my throat. I tilted my head back to get a better angle and relaxed my throat, knowing that would help. He thrust harder, and got the last inch down. He kept pushing, putting his weight on it. He pulled it out and shoved it back down, allowing me a quick breath. He started cuming, pressing himself down on me. I felt him lay his cheek on me and pull my ass to him hard. I finally had to put my hands on his hips and shove him off so I could breathe.

"Lordy, that was good Molly," he said as he slowly stroked his dick. "You are able to take me so deep."

I noticed a little cum still coming out and put my head in his lap to suck on him some more. He kept stroking slowly and I could get the head of his dick in my mouth when his fist went down.

"You like that huh?" he said smiling and continuing to stroke his dick. He was watching my head bob up and down with his hand.

"That was fun," I said, after he ran out of cum. "Where's the orange juice? I'm still hungry." I made a mental note to not be on the bottom of a 69 any more. The food really hit the spot. It was just what we needed. We were hungry. I fed the last deviled egg to Buster and saved him a cookie for later. I laid back on the blanket to relax. Jack had put a little whiskey in the orange juice. It gave it a good taste but combined with the food, it put me right to sleep. I woke up and saw Jack watching me. "How long have I been sleeping?"

"Almost an hour. Ready to go back? Your clothes are pretty dry now."

"Yeah, lets go."

I remembered that I wanted to help Rufus. I told Jack I was going to help with the still and I would be there in a little bit. Rufus was still there when I got to the barn. He had the top off the boiler and a hose stuck in it. The burners were off.

"Hey, I'm back."

"Hi Molly." He said. I didn't know if you would be back or not so I started with out you. I'm siphoning the spent beer out of the boiler. I'm just getting started really. The top is over there." He pointed to a workbench against the far wall. I could see the top of the still sitting on it, upside down. "The cooked dough needs to be scraped off the lid if you want to start on that. Use the putty knife laying there."

I started pulling the cooked "biscuit" off the lid. As soon as I did, Buster came and sat at my side, looking at me expectantly. I looked at the piece I had pulled off. The outside looked like a piece of pizza crust but the inside was kind of gooey and smelled like beer. I held it out to him. He snapped it up and in a few crunches, gulped it down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.