Molly
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story of a young girl that is abused by her father but still tries to maintain a normal life. This lasts until he tries to whore her out to friends. She runs away when her boyfriend offers to let her stay at his house but it comes with an older brother and horny father. She still tries to not make waves in her new family despite frequent forced sex and having to submit to their intimate desires. Her biggest fear, her father will find her and force her to return

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size  

Friday wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be. One of the Math teachers, Mr. Prince, was in the spotlight today. He had a bad habit of trying to feel up the female students under the guise of resting his forearms over girls shoulders from behind and letting his hands hang over her breasts. He had tried that with me earlier in the semester.

He called me up to the board to do a problem and was standing behind me with his forearms on my shoulders, telling me what steps to perform next. He let his hands hang down and brushed his fingertips against my boobs a few times. Once I could have understood. After the third time I realized what I had heard about him was true. I stepped on the toe of his loafer with my heel and put my weight on it. That stopped him.

He wasn't here today, he was on suspension. He wasn't a bad looking guy, shorter than average and slender with a big smile, dapper really. He had an award for the best dressed teacher in school, always wearing three piece suits to teach in. He just picked the wrong boob to squeeze. He picked one of the snob sisters this time, she squealed and twisted away from him, falling in the process and striking her forehead on the edge of his desk. It bled like crazy from a small cut on her eyebrow. A big to do was made about the whole thing. An ambulance was called and the police showed up. It was the talk of the town for weeks.

Michelle "saw" me again and came over to talk at the break. She said the gossip she had heard was that I had been walking around town with my tits hanging out. I just rolled my eyes at her and she admitted that she knew it was a wild rumor, maybe an exaggeration? She tried to get me to tell her what had really happened without actually asking for it outright. I let her wonder. I was still a little pissed at her.

Jack was waiting for me on the corner after school. I walked to his house with him, holding hands. It was a beautiful late Summer day. The sun was out and yellow flowers were blooming on the road shoulders. The butterflies were out in force too. I was really happy to be out of school for once. Jack was really excited about me coming home with him too. He talked the whole way. I only had to say, "Great" or "Thats nice," every now and then.

When we turned into his yard I was pleasantly surprised. The whole front yard had been mowed. It was almost fully shaded by huge live oaks and pecans.

The house was a classic southern farm house and was painted white. There was a wide porch across the front and along one side. The windows were tall and came almost down to the porch. It was four feet off the ground and only one story but had ten foot ceilings and a full size attic so it was pretty tall.

As we approached the house, I saw a huge dog coming out from under the house and running toward us. He looked like an oversized bull dog, brown with black stripes and short hair. He was barking with a deep voice and running up to Jack and I. The barking changed to excited whimpers when he came close and I got behind Jack, a little unsure if he was going to jump on me. He circled Jack, banging his tail against Jacks legs, wagging his whole body and prancing around him.

"Hold still Buster." Jack said. "Hold still! Sit! Lay down!" Buster ignored all the commands and continued to circle around Jack. He finally calmed down after Jack had petted him and came to investigate me. I had backed about five feet away.

"He won't hurt you," said Jack. "Just pet him a little. Don't jump Buster!"

That last statement didn't give me any confidence that I wouldn't be taken down by this huge dog and used as a toy. I imagined myself being dragged around the yard and shaken like a rag doll. He approached me slowly, tail wagging like crazy and I gingerly patted his head. It was soft and silky and I ran my hand down his neck and patted him then smelled my hand. Ugh, he needed a bath.

He decided he liked me though and circled me, brushing against my legs and beating me with his tail. I staggered, he was heavy enough to brush me aside when he rubbed against my legs.

"Buster. Come here boy," Jack called him away. "Go tell dad we're here. Go on, go!"

I was surprised to see him running off towards the house, galloping like a horse and barking up a storm. Jack pointed to the police cruiser parked near the side door as we approached the house. It had a big "Sheriff" painted across the door, over the towns emblem, an Indian maiden with a bowl of water in her hands.

"Dad's still home for a little while today. You'll get to meet him."

Great I thought. I was a little nervous about meeting him, thinking I was about to be grilled by a cop. Oh well, If I'm going to try to live here I might as well get it over with.

"Come on into the house and I'll introduce you," Jack said. He opened one side of a tall double door that opened onto the front porch. Jacks dad was in the living room in his uniform watching TV. He stood up as Jack and I came in and introduced us.

"I'm glad to meet you again little lady. I understand that you may be with us a little while this time." Rufus said, shaking my hand as Jack introduced us. He was polite and dressed in his police uniform. Rufus was about 40, heavily built and over six feet tall. He wasn't obese, he was just big everywhere, muscular like a football player.

"Jack has told me a little about you and I see he was right when he said you were real pretty. It will be a pleasure having you around. This place has been without a woman's touch for far too long. Jacks mom died when he was 12 you know."

"Thank you Mr. Jackson." I said.

"Please, call me Rufus, everyone else does," he said.

"Thank you Rufus," I said.

"Jack, take Molly and show her the place so she can get settled in. I'm sure she would like to put her bag down," he said. "Molly, I'll be leaving shortly to go to work. I'm working late for a few more days. If you're still up about 11:00 PM, when I come in to eat, I'll see you then."

Jack led me to his bedroom. He had a double bed. I was sure we would have plenty of space in it. There was a tall window that looked out to the side yard. The walls were bare of any decoration, just vertical, wooden boards, beaded car siding, from floor to ceiling. They looked like they had been varnished at one time. There wasn't a closet but there were two free standing wardrobes and a tall chest of drawers against the far wall.

"I took all my stuff out of that smaller wardrobe yesterday," Jack said. "Put your clothes and stuff in there." I noticed a lot of fishing rods and bows stacked in the corner. I was sure that was what he had taken out of the empty wardrobe.

I opened up the double doors and found a vertical row of small drawers on the right and a space for hanging clothes on the left. It had a larger drawer going all the way across the bottom. There was even a tall mirror on the inside of each door. This would be more than enough for the little bit of stuff I had. I stashed my bag in there and held the doors open so I could see myself in the mirrors. I used my comb to get my hair in order, rearranged my pony tail and closed the doors. I would have time to organize everything later.

The rest of the house was similar. Wooden walls and wide planks for flooring. The rooms were all bigger than I was used to and the furniture was nice but sparse. All the furniture looked as old as the house, but was solid and in good repair.

Dinner was at six and I met Jacks brother, Paul. He was taller that Jack at 6 feet and heavier but not as heavy as his dad. I had thought Jack was tall at almost 6 feet but he was the shortest one in his family.

Paul was good looking with dark wavy hair and big arms and chest but he made me uncomfortable. He never looked me in the eye because he had his eyes on my tits or my ass all the time. Otherwise he was nice enough.

"Hi, how are ya." was his entire vocabulary for the first day. Being a cop, like his dad, didn't encourage him to be too chatty I guess.

Jack and I went to bed early. His constant attention and his hands on me every chance he got had me ready for a little action. It was the standard missionary position for most of the night. He had stamina too, doing me twice before we got to sleep then waking me early to do it again while laying behind me.

Saturday, Jack and I stayed around the house. I was sure my dad would be looking for me and I was afraid he would see me if I went anywhere.

I saw Paul in the kitchen when I got up. He smirked at me and said, "I heard you last night. You were pretty loud. It sounded like you were sure enjoying yourself with Jack."

I blushed and turned away. I finally said,"I'm sorry if we kept you awake."

"You didn't keep me awake too long. I know how to take care of myself."

I gave him a little half smile, like it was a joke and went back into the bedroom with Jack.

"I'm sorry if Paul offended you," Jack said later. "He is a little rough but he likes you. He told me so."

"Thanks Jack," I said, not wanting to be the cause of any trouble in the house. "I like him too." I wanted to fit in to the household. I liked to cook and there was a large country kitchen with lots of cabinets around it. The kitchen was where everyone ate. The enamel top table in the middle was surrounded by six chairs. I was going to make myself useful. Plus, I liked to eat. Dad didn't cook so I had to learn quickly.

Jack showed me around the grounds that day escorted by Buster. We explored the big barn and I discovered that there really was a still taken apart in a corner stall. I was surprised to see all the stuff there was to go along with it. There were shelves filled with empty jugs and cases of mason jars. There were also large sacks of sugar and corn, plastic barrels with lids and lots of hoses and tubing coiled neatly on a rack.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.