A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala
Chapter 80: Penny

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 80: Penny - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

December, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

Bethany left right after lunch on Sunday. She called to say that she'd arrived back safely, and I decided that it was a good time to call Jennifer. For once, she answered the phone.

"Happy birthday, Jen!" I said.

"Thanks, Steve!" she said. "I got your gift. It's lovely."

I'd sent her a fiery-red pendant that I knew would perfectly complement her strawberry blonde hair.

"So are you!" I affirmed. "How did you manage to answer the phone?"

"Every call today is for me, so I think Josie's radar was off. She's giving me evil looks now because she didn't get a chance to tease you."

"Tell her that if she's not careful, I'll turn her over my knee!"

Jennifer laughed, "She'd like that! How are things?"

"I had a mini-meltdown on Thursday and Friday. Elyse called Bethany to come and straighten me out."

"What happened?"

I gave her a quick rundown of everything. She listened quietly until I finished.

"Bethany's analysis sounds right. Do you mind if I laugh about your performance issues?"

"No, go ahead and laugh. There's a first time for everything, I guess."

Jennifer giggled, "Thanks. I'm studying, and I'll see you on the 27th, so is it OK to let you go?"

"Of course! Happy birthday again. And I love you!"

"Thanks. And I love you, too! See you in eleven days!"

We said our goodbyes, and I hung up. The rest of the day was quiet, and I spent it reading over my notes from my literature class. Dinner was a simple affair — just grilled chicken and potatoes. I let everyone know that I'd make a big breakfast each morning so that everyone was properly fed before exams, and the girls expressed gratitude. Sofia, Kara, and I all decided that we'd skip karate for the entire week.

Everyone studied that evening, and when Kara finally called it quits about 11:30pm, she and I went up to bed. I was not surprised when she said that she just wanted to cuddle and get to sleep right away, so I pulled her into my arms and held her tightly until we both fell sound asleep.

My literature final on Monday morning was about as expected, and I finished well before the allotted time, which gave me a chance to go back and review my answers and make a couple of changes to improve them. I only needed a low B on the final to earn an A for the class, and I was sure that I'd achieved that quite easily.

At home that evening, the girls all seemed in relatively good spirits. I called Jackie to ask her about her finals and I got quite the earful. I wondered if I should call Jamie and explain to him exactly what she'd need at the end of the week, but decided that would be in bad taste, and he might not appreciate it. I reminded her about the party on Saturday and then went to the Indian room to finish The Hunt for RED OCTOBER because I'd decided I needed one night off from studying accounting so I didn't burn out.

On Tuesday, I drove to the jewelry store and bought the pendant for Penny, then made a few other stops to get gifts for each of the girls, as well as something for my sister, the Spencers, Don Joseph, and my dad. My final stop of the day was Jewel for groceries and supplies for the Saturday party.

After dinner, I reviewed my world religions materials and knew that I'd easily have the best grade in the class. I was about eight points ahead of Staci and unless I seriously screwed up, there was little chance she could beat me. The next semester would be another fun challenge with her in the class. I was looking forward to it.

On Wednesday morning, I finished Mark's exam in less than half the allotted time, reviewed it, and handed it in. He asked me to wait, graded it on the spot and showed me that I'd had a perfect score. That meant that I'd missed a grand total of four points all semester, two each on writing assignments, where Mark thought I could have done a better job. I waited in the hallway for Staci to come out, which she did about ten minutes later.

"Time to pay up!" I grinned.

"Jerk!" Staci laughed. "I'd love to, but I think you know why I can't."

"I do. See you next semester?"

"Yes! And thanks for being cool about everything."

I headed back to my car and drove home. I had one more exam to go, and that was accounting. I figured a couple of hours of practice problems on Thursday, plus a quick review of my notes each night, should be enough. A middle B on the exam was all I needed for an A, thanks to help from Elyse and studying with Wen.

I spent Thursday morning relaxing and playing computer games. During the afternoon, I did my accounting practice problems and reviewed my notes. Elyse took some time out to check my work and quiz me, and pronounced me in good shape for the exam. After dinner, I went to Maria High School to watch Penny's Christmas Concert, where I sat with Alice and Bart Nichols.

It was a typical High School concert — about twenty songs, all Christmas related. Penny was part of the general choir, and didn't have any special role. The girls sang well and when the concert was finished, I waited for Penny to join her parents and told her that I thought she'd done well. She hugged me and then I headed home.

When it was time for bed, Sofia was waiting for me.

"I have to go home tomorrow afternoon. Can I sleep with you?"

"Of course! We talked about that when you booked your tickets. Come on."

We got into bed and she cuddled close.

"Did you want to fool around, or just sleep?" I asked.

"Just sleep. I'm mentally burned out, and I just need to hold you one more time."

On Friday morning, I got up at my usual time and because I wasn't running, I went to the sauna. I spent about thirty minutes and then got out and showered. Sofia was just getting out of bed when I got out of the shower, so I kissed her and once I'd dried off, I went to make breakfast. After breakfast, we went back to my room so I could give her the present that I'd bought for her. We'd agreed not to spend too much money, just as I had with my other housemates.

"Isn't this a bit premature?" she laughed.

"No! I think a black doctor's bag is just what you need!"

She hugged me and kissed me, then handed me a small package. I opened it to find a pair of schnapps glasses emblazoned with the Swedish flag.

"Perfect! Those will go right next to the Kosta bowl and the Dala horses!"

After another hug, we both headed to our respective schools for our final day of exams. I was about as relaxed and prepared as I could possibly be, and didn't feel the usual mental block flaring up. Wen sat down beside me and smiled just as the professor arrived and handed out the exams. In my usual way, I went over each problem before I started answering them. I made small marks by the ones I felt were easy and then went back and answered all of those first, then tackled the harder questions.

Unlike my other two exams, I used nearly all the allotted time for the accounting exam, checking, double-checking, and triple-checking my work, after struggling through several tough questions. I finally decided that I'd done what I could and handed in my exam with about three minutes to spare. Wen handed hers in just after me and we walked out to the hallway.

"How did you do?" she asked.

"I didn't fail, that I'm sure of, so I have at least a B for the semester. I am confident enough about my answers that I think I did well enough for an A overall."

"Me too!" Wen said excitedly. "What are you doing the rest of the day?"

"I have to take Sofia to the airport so she can fly home to Sweden, and then I have plans with a friend. I'll see you tomorrow. You can come by any time."

"I'll come over around lunchtime, if that's OK," Wen said.

"It's fine. When do you fly home?"

"Sunday, as I said. You're going to Ohio then?"

"Yes. I'll see you tomorrow morning!" I said.

She stood on her tip-toes and kissed my cheek, then walked off. I went to find Kara and Katy so I could drive them home. Both of them were waiting by the car, so we got in and headed to Hyde Park. Sofia arrived home about noon, and after we ate lunch, we got her things together for her trip home and loaded them into the car. About 1:45pm she said 'goodbye' to everyone who was home, and we went out to the car for the drive to O'Hare.

"I don't think I'm going to do this next Christmas," she said. "My parents will just have to come visit here."

"It is kind of a short time to be home, but I totally get your parents wanting the family together. Say 'Hi' to them for me and please give your dad a good report about me!"

She laughed, "If you stop by a jewelry store, I can give him the report he REALLY wants! But seriously, he'll be happy to see the necklace."

"Just tell him I have to graduate and get the business going first. He knows that I'm aware of what he wants. I believe I've kept my promise to take good care of you, so he has nothing to complain about!"

"You have. Don't worry. You don't have to listen to him!"

At O'Hare, we went to the temporary Terminal 4 that was in the parking garage, of all places, and Sofia checked her bags and obtained her boarding pass. Because of the setup, I wouldn't be able to go to the gate with her, so we sat in a café and had a cup of hot chocolate. When we finished, I walked with her to security where we hugged and exchanged a soft kiss before she walked up to the metal detectors and x-ray machines. When she was through, she turned and waved to me, then headed for her gate. I waited until I couldn't see her and then headed home.

I arrived home mid-afternoon. Penny had told me that her parents would leave at 5:00pm, and I wanted to make sure that they were truly gone, so I wouldn't go next door until after dinner. I had a few hours to kill, and as I expected to be up most of the night, I decided to take a nap. I went up to my room, shut the door, set my alarm, undressed, and climbed into bed.

My alarm woke me at 5:30pm and I dressed and went down to make dinner. Kara came to help me and when the food was ready, Kara, Elyse, Cindi, and I sat down to eat. I asked when the others were leaving.

"The same time you are on Sunday," Kara said. "I figured we'd drive down together, even though we're in separate cars."

"That sounds good to me," Elyse said. "I'll do the same."

"I'm leaving on Sunday morning," Cindi said. "I'm pretty sure Katy is flying out tomorrow and Julia is leaving with Dave first thing in the morning."

"A few of our study friends will be here tomorrow, I know for sure that Pete and Melanie and Jackie and Jamie are coming, too. It's going to be pretty mellow as things go. The big party is in May."

"The Bacchanalia!" Elyse exclaimed gleefully.

"Somehow I think that's just not going to fly!" I grinned.

"What if we do two parties?" Elyse asked with an evil smile. "The bash with everyone and then a Bacchanalia with you and as many girls who want to attend. No clothes for anyone and all the girls available for anything you want!"

I chuckled, "I'll set up the bash. I'll have to think about the other one."

We finished eating and Cindi and Elyse volunteered to do the dishes. I went up to my room and took a quick shower. After I dressed, I grabbed the cherry lube from the drawer of my nightstand and put it into my pocket. I went downstairs and found Elyse and let her know that I was going next door.

"Have fun!" Elyse grinned. "She's expecting to have her brains fucked out all night and I strongly suggest you deliver!"

I chuckled, "Penny will get what she wants. I even took a nap!"

Elyse hugged me and gave me a quick kiss. I walked out of the house and checked the street to see if I saw Bart's car, but I didn't. I walked up the steps of Penny's house and rang the bell. She opened the door to let me in and I stopped dead in my tracks. She had on a grey knee-length wool skirt, a white blouse that was unbuttoned to reveal just a hint of a white lace bra and tight enough to show off her figure. Her hair was curled and draped over her shoulders, making her look a few years older.

"Wow," I breathed. "You look fantastic!"

"Thanks," she said with a big smile. "I wanted to look extra special for tonight. Come in!"

I went inside, and she shut the door. She took my hand and led me up the stairs and to her room. I heard Pete barking from another room, though muffled by a closed door. Penny shut the door behind us and I took in the room. There were around a dozen flickering candles, and the bed was turned down.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want you to make love to me all night, Steve. I want to do all those things you said."

"All of them?"

"Yes," she hissed. "All of them. Everything. Just like you said."

"Where should we start?" I asked.

"Just kiss me, please," she whispered.

I pulled Penny into my arms and kissed her softly. She molded her firm body against mine and wrapped her arms around me. I was amazed at the restraint Penny was showing, kissing softly and sexily, but neither wantonly nor aggressively. We continued to kiss, and I waited for Penny to make the next move. It came a couple of minutes later when she broke the kiss.

"I want to suck you," she whispered. "I want you to cum in my mouth!"

We kissed again and then began slowly undressing each other. I left Penny's sexy lace bra and panties on while she got me completely naked. Penny gently pushed me back onto the bed and helped me scoot up and lean against her headboard. I watched as she climbed on the bed and lowered her head towards my erection. She gently grasped me and held my dick straight up. Just as she was about to take me into her mouth, she stopped, looked up at me, smiled, licked her lips, and then opened her mouth and ever so slowly took me completely in.

I watched intently as Penny lovingly pleasured me, bobbing her head slowly up and down, and running her tongue along the length of my shaft as she did so. Each time she raised up and had only my glans in her mouth, she swirled her tongue a few times before taking me completely into her mouth again. The erotic effect of watching this fifteen-year-old give me one of the best blowjobs that I'd ever had brought me quickly to the edge.

"I'm going to cum!" I hissed.

Penny raised her head up so that only the head of my dick was in her mouth and swirled her tongue furiously while sucking hard. A few seconds later, cum blasted from my dick, filling her mouth. Penny moaned and swallowed each spurt, gently sucking the cum from my shaft. When the pulses stopped, she bobbed a few times and then released me. She looked up, smiled again, and licked her lips. I reached down and pulled her up on top of me, and we kissed deeply for several minutes. I eventually broke the kiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.