A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 72: A Lot to Be Thankful For, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 72: A Lot to Be Thankful For, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

November 1984, Chicago, Illinois

I went back to the Indian room and had just picked up the book when Alejandra came to the door.

"Hi," she said, flashing me a huge smile. "Busy?"

"I was just about to sit down and read," I said.

"I talked to Sofia," she said.

"Come sit with me," I said, putting down my book.

She sat in the basket chair closest to me and pulled her feet up into the chair with her.

"You seem a bit, I'm not sure of the English word, but the Spanish word is «reacio»."

"Unwilling? Reluctant?" I said.

She laughed, "Do you speak Spanish? I think 'reluctant' is right."

"I took several years of Spanish and I remember a lot, but I can't really converse the way I'm able to in Swedish, though I do better with Spanish than German, which I also studied."

"So why are you reluctant? Sofia said she has no ownership of you."

"I'm just careful about stuff like this," I said with a small shrug. "But tell me about yourself."

"I live in a very nice area of Buenos Aires. My father is a doctor, like his father before him. They managed to do well despite the political trouble. After the Guerra de las Malvinas, which I think you call by the British name, Falklands War, he decided that I should go to school in the US.

"Then, when Raúl Alfonsín won the election last year, we discussed my options, but he still thought it was better for me to train here and then go home if the situation is stable. My father is concerned that the upcoming trial of the Juntas could lead to civil war or serious unrest, and he thinks it's just better for me to be out of the country. My brother, who is two years older, is studying in London. He wants to be an economist." Then, with a small laugh, she added, "He faints at the sight of blood!"

"I know how that goes! I have a friend from High School that plays American football for the Naval Academy who fainted in our human anatomy class when we had to determine our blood type."

"My brother played fútbol for years, but the kind where you use your feet, not like what you play here, which is more like rugby."

"And your mom?"

"She's a nurse. She works at the same hospital as my father. They met at university when she was in nursing school and he was pre-med. What about your parents? Any brothers or sisters?"

"My dad is a businessman who owns a few different businesses. He was in the US Navy during World War II. My mom is a homemaker, though she does some work for my dad occasionally. I have a brother and a sister, both younger. My sister is moving here next Summer to go to college."

"You're graduating in May?" she asked.

"Yes. You're a Freshman?"

"Yes, just like Sofia. So is Leila. The three of us became friends because we're all from overseas. Leila is going home like I am when she finishes medical school."

"How do you like it here?"

"It's different from Argentina, but I like it so far. I'm having fun, especially because my mother isn't here to stop me from doing what I want to do!"

I chuckled, "Same here. My mom was very difficult."

"Mine was wonderful until my «fiesta de quince», and then she became deathly afraid that I would meet a boy and become a 'bad girl'," she laughed. "She was a few months too late!"

"I was fourteen as well, and my mom was the same way. But like you with your mom, by the time my mom became concerned about it, it was far too late! So, did you become a 'bad girl'?" I teased.

"By whose definition? My mother's? That first time, which lasted about 30 seconds, would make me a 'bad girl' in her mind! I suppose the only way to find out is for you to experience me first hand!"

She got out of her chair and plopped into my lap, putting her arms around my neck.

"We're college students. We're supposed to have fun! I like to have fun. I think you like to have fun. Let's have some fun!"

"OK, 'bad girl', what about birth control?"

"Condoms," she said with a smirk.

"I have a box with a dozen or so in my room. That should be enough!" I chuckled.

She laughed, "OK, 'bad boy' let's see if you're as good as you obviously think you are!"

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then hopped out of the chair and held out her hand. I took it and got up, then led her upstairs to my room. I shut and locked the door behind us, then led her to the loveseat. We sat down and she pounced, seemingly trying to devour my lips while unbuttoning my flannel shirt. We kissed furiously, breaking the kiss only long enough for me to pull her sweater over her head. I undid the clasp on her black bra and pulled it away from her, exposing her small, firm breasts.

I broke the kiss and quickly latched onto her left nipple and aggressively sucked and licked, eliciting a moan from Alejandra. I switched to the other nipple and slipped my hand inside her loose-fitting jeans. I ran my fingers over the soft material of her panties, then pulled my hand up a bit, and slipped it inside them. I ran my fingers over her curly pubic hair, then down between her legs, feeling the warmth emanating from her folds. I slipped my finger into her to the first knuckle and then withdrew my hand.

I released her nipple and looked her straight in the eye and moved my finger to my lips. I made a show of tasting her and smiled at the wonderful flavor. She smiled widely, and I helped her off my lap. We stood up and quickly worked to remove each other's pants and underwear. She took a step back and looked me up and down, then gently grasped my erect dick and stroked it a few times. I gently pushed her back onto the bed with her legs hanging over the side. I wasted no time kneeling before her, spreading her legs, and then plunging my tongue deep into her dripping folds.

"«¡Madre de Dios!»" she gasped, then groaned as I sucked hard on her clit.

Given how aggressive she'd been, I wasn't taking it gently or going easy on her. She was bucking hard as I pleasured her, and my face was quickly covered with the juices that flowed from her tunnel. Less than three minutes after I started, she groaned and pulled my face hard into her pussy, bucking and writhing in pleasure. When her orgasm passed, I got up and went to my night table, opened the drawer, grabbed a condom, ripped the package open and rolled it on. I went back to the foot of the bed, lifted Alejandra's legs, positioned my dick and shoved hard.

"Unnggh!" she groaned as our pubic hair was mashed together.

I began thrusting hard and fast, pushing her legs back a bit to get the best angle. Alejandra was panting and gasping for breath as I pounded in and out of her. I didn't let up and fucked her through two huge orgasms over the next fifteen minutes before I filled the rubber to the point where I thought it would burst. I stood there, embedded fully in her, trying to catch my breath. After a couple of minutes, I carefully pulled out and went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

When I came back, Alejandra hadn't moved — her legs hung over the edge of the bed, her eyes were half-closed, and she was breathing hard. I knelt down between her legs, which were splayed wide, and began gently licking.

"«¿Qué?»" she gasped, then put her hands behind my head and pulled me tight.

After I licked and sucked her to two more orgasms, I moved on top of her and kissed her deeply. She didn't protest my tongue in her mouth, or the juices that covered my lips, chin, and cheeks. We kissed, much more softly now, and she held me tightly in her arms, and then wrapped her legs around me. She gently ground against me with her clit, rubbing my pubic hair. A couple of minutes later, she was rewarded with a small orgasm, and broke our kiss.

"You ARE a 'bad boy'!" she gasped.

"I'd say we were both pretty bad. And also very good!" I grinned. "Want to relax in a bubble bath to recover?"

"Yes," she sighed.

I went and drew the bath, adding apple blossom bubbles, and came back to Alejandra. We kissed softly and hugged tightly while the tub filled, then went and got in. She simply collapsed against me, holding my arms tight to her stomach with her hands. She sighed several times, slowly recovering from the vigorous screwing that I'd given her, and which she'd clearly appreciated.

"I think you could teach some Loyola boys a few things!" she said after we'd soaked about ten minutes. "You make love like a man should. And with the stamina of a man."

"I can go longer if we go slower, but you seemed to want it the way we did it."

"Yes. The other way is for people in love. This was for fun!"

I moved my arms a bit, and she released them. I moved one hand to her small, firm breast and the other between her legs. I slowly built her up to another orgasm, pressing my finger into her just as it began. She had two more orgasms before the water cooled and we got out of the tub. I led her to the shower so we could rinse the suds from our bodies. We stood under the spray for a moment, then she pushed me backwards and I sat on the bench.

Alejandra dropped to her knees and began aggressively licking and sucking me until I was rock hard. She used one hand to stroke me while she lashed my glans with her tongue, sucking gently. When she had brought me close, she bobbed up and down a bit and sucked harder until I exploded into her mouth. She used her hand to milk the last drop of cum from me, swallowed it, and then released me. I pulled her up so that I could French kiss her and our tongues tangled roughly.

She broke the kiss after a minute and gasped, "You are a VERY bad boy!"

I shut off the water, and we dried off, and then dressed. I sat on the loveseat and she sat next to me and snuggled close.

"That was fun!" she said, her head resting on my shoulder. "If you want to have fun again before I leave, just ask!"

We cuddled for about fifteen minutes, then I took the cover off the duvet and took it down to the washing machine because I hadn't taken time to push it aside before Alejandra and I had begun screwing. She went off to find Sofia, and Leila and I went to the study to see how Bethany was doing.

"I was right," she said. "I've been skimming and skipping around and this is a gold mine! I have some new insights, for sure. Wait! Is your hair wet?"

"Yes! Alejandra decided to find out if I was a 'bad boy'!"

"And how bad were you?" Bethany grinned.

"Bad enough that she's happy! So, what insights do you have?"

"Mostly about you and your sister. It's interesting how you reacted to what Jennifer and Melanie told you and how you came to terms with it. And how you moved from acquiescence to acceptance to desire. She really did lead you through it from start to finish, didn't she?"

"Yes. I was the reluctant one. Sure, she was nervous that first time, but so was I. Then we kind of lost ourselves in an endless string of orgasms."

"Does she still have that towel? She never mentioned it when I've talked to her."

"Yes. I think she'll always keep it."

"Interesting. I'm going to try to talk to her when I'm home. I hope you don't mind, but I called my mom and told her that I was going to come back on Saturday instead of Sunday, so I could continue my research."

"Of course I don't mind," I said. "I'll leave you to it."

"Thanks. Just call me for dinner. I believe you have one more young woman to entertain?" she smirked.

"Two. But Wen will be after the semester ends because she's on my team in one of my classes and my input will affect her grade."

"Hmm. Ethically, you might not want to do that so quickly. It could be seen as a quid pro quo."

"I know, but Julia did a lot of the evaluations and Wen isn't getting special treatment. It's all documented and I can back it up. I doubt she's going to run to Scott, the professor, and complain that she got an A in the class!"

"No, but she could say that you made her grade contingent on her agreeing to sleep with you."

I sighed, "Of course. And I've committed to her, so either way, it's problematic. Well, now I know for the future."

"When you own the company, you can't take any risks like that, Steve. It's a clear, bright line that you have to draw. Just like the one that kept you from betraying Pete, despite Melanie's best efforts to entice you."

"You're right," I said. "I guess that means that Cindi has to get her wild night before I hire her!"

Bethany laughed, "If she's going to get it, yes. I'd say that's smart. Now shoo! I want to keep reading."

I went to the kitchen to start dinner. It was a bit earlier than usual because I was making oven-fried chicken. While I was working, Sofia came to the kitchen.

"Alejandra looks like the proverbial cat that ate the canary!" she said.

"You'll have to ask her," I teased. "My lips are sealed!"

"Uh-huh. Do I get to move into your room for the rest of the week after Bethany leaves?"

"That was my plan all along, assuming it's what you wanted."

"Yes! I'd spend every night with you if I could! Maybe I could tire you out enough that you wouldn't need the other girls!" she teased.

"It's been tried!" I smirked.

"Is Penny coming over tomorrow?"

"No. She's leaving right after school for Florida. She has to spend Thanksgiving down there with her dad and step-mom. She'll be back late on Saturday."

"Can I help with anything?"

I had her cut potatoes into cubes for the side dish. They would bake in the oven with lots of butter, a dash of salt and pepper, and quite a bit of garlic powder. They'd come out golden brown and awesome tasting, and be a nice complement to the chicken I was breading. When we had everything in the oven, Sofia asked to take a walk. We walked quietly, hand-in-hand, for about twenty minutes before we came back to the house, then went to hang out with Jorge and George, who had returned from their outing to Chicago, and the other girls.

After dinner, everyone spread out around the house. I went to my karate class, and afterwards, played chess with Wen and sipped bourbon. I wondered when I'd see Bethany and decided that it would probably be well after midnight. Wen headed to bed around 11:30pm. I went to my study and got my pipe and tobacco. Bethany barely noticed I was there, simply acknowledging me with a smile, and then went right back to reading. I grabbed my coat and some matches and went to the back yard to smoke.

I saw that the coach house was dark, which was to be expected given the twins had gone home for the week. I sat down on a lounge chair, lit my pipe, and puffed silently. I didn't hear any movement and nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Damn, Sofia!" I laughed. "I almost had a heart attack!"

"Sorry. Do you mind some company?"

"Not at all," I said, scooting over so she could share the chair with me.

She stretched out and turned so that she could put her head on my chest. I put one arm around her and held my pipe in the opposite hand. She didn't say anything, so I just continued to puff contentedly and silently on my pipe. When the tobacco had burned down, I tapped it out and then held Sofia with both arms. It was just below freezing, but our bodies provided enough warmth that neither of us was shivering.

About twenty minutes after I'd tapped out my pipe, I heard the door open and looked over my shoulder to see Bethany coming out into the yard.

"Hey," I said.

"You two look comfy!" she grinned.

"Finished for the night?" I asked.

"If I don't go to bed now, I'll be up way too late. I have to head to Ohio right after lunch, so I need some sleep. Sofia, why don't you sleep with Steve?"

"I can't take your spot," Sofia protested.

"Then share with me. I don't need to make love with him tonight."

I wondered how Sofia would react, but wasn't really surprised when she said 'OK' after a brief pause.

The three of us went to my room, and both girls put on one of my flannel shirts, kept their panties on, and got into bed with me. I was wearing just my silk pyjama bottoms and held the girls close to me. Neither had buttoned their shirts, and I enjoyed the warmth of two breasts pushing on my bare chest. It didn't take long before I fell asleep.

In the morning, Sofia whispered, "Have fun," and slipped out of bed. She left the room and Bethany slipped off her panties and beckoned me to her shaved mons. I happily dipped my tongue into her and got my fill of hot cheerleader pussy. After two strong orgasms, I slipped my pyjama bottoms down and slowly entered Bethany, and then we made love slowly, enjoying each other's bodies for better than twenty minutes before we got up to shower and remove the evidence of our lovemaking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.