A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala
Chapter 61: Staci

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 61: Staci - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

September, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

Hank and I spent Thursday morning looking for the final bug. Just before lunch, we finally found the pattern that let us reproduce the bug consistently. After lunch, we reviewed the code together and found a variable that wasn't properly initialized when a new game was started with fewer players than the previous game. We fixed it, verified that the problem was fixed, and then handed everything over to Scott for complete quality assurance testing.

I set to work documenting all the code, a process that would take me at least two full days to complete. It was the part of this work that I hated the most, but I also knew that someone else was going to have to maintain the code in the future because I was reasonably sure that I was going to start my own company. Scott's class had taught me quite a bit so far, including the fact that I strongly preferred writing code to managing teams.

On Friday there were presentations to make, and we each tapped two team members to present to the class, as Scott had made it clear that Dave and I weren't to do the presentations. I selected Julia and Wen to do our presentation and Dave chose Cindi and Mike. All four of them did a good job and Scott gave his approval. The next part of our project was actually writing code and Dave knew I had a leg up because I could code faster than anyone on either team. I wasn't allowed to do all the coding, but I could do the most difficult parts.

After lunch with Kara, I walked her to her class, and then went to the World Religions class. I was preoccupied with what was going to happen after class, and it appeared that Staci was as well. Neither of us received a participation point, despite several looks from Mark to both of us that were meant to encourage us to speak up. When class ended, Staci and I walked together as we usually did, but towards the dorms, not towards The Bog. Surprisingly, she led me towards the dorms for married students.

"Married dorms?" I asked.

"When I first came to IIT, my parents wanted me to have a single room because they were afraid a roommate might be a bad influence. There weren't any single rooms in the regular dorms, but the school was willing to let me into the married dorms. It's more expensive, but I get a kitchenette and, most importantly, a private bathroom. It's tiny, but not having to share a shower is the best! Do you have your own bathroom in your house?"

"It's my house, so I have the master bedroom."

"To yourself?" she asked.

"No steady girlfriend, and I don't really want one. I date, though. A lot."

"I got that idea from what Mark was saying when he said he knew your neighbor, and your neighbor said you had a harem!"

"It's not QUITE like that," I protested, though I could see how it could be seen as such by someone who hadn't experienced the dynamics there!

We walked inside the dorm and the first thing I noticed was that I didn't have to sign in the way I did in the regular dorms. We went up the elevator to the tenth floor and down the hall to Staci's room. She unlocked the door and let us in.

"What time is your accounting class?" she asked.

"4:00pm. I'd say we have about ninety minutes. That should be enough time!"

"Enough time for what? Dinner, a movie, and sex?"

I chuckled, "I think you were more right than you knew, Staci."

"About?"

"Me being the right guy. I can go twenty minutes on average. And we have enough time to do it at least twice if you want!" I chuckled.

"You're serious? Really? The guy I went to Prom with lasted less than three minutes in my mouth!"

"I had that problem when I was fourteen," I said with a goofy smile. "The first time."

"Can I ask you a question?" Staci said.

"Sure."

"Do you give oral? I want to try that."

"You tell me what you want and I'll do it," I declared. "You have ninety minutes!"

She smiled and turned to close the curtains on her window, then walked across the room and turned out the light, and suddenly it was quite dark.

"No light?" I asked. "I thought you were going to show me what was under the shirt and jeans!"

Staci was quiet, and I realized despite her desire to fool around, she was some combination of nervous, shy, embarrassed, or possibly all three at the same time. I moved over next to her, turned on the switch and looked her deeply in the eyes. I put my hands on her waist, and when she didn't object, pulled the hem of her shirt from her jeans.

"Raise your arms," I requested softly.

I pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it on the chair by the desk. Staci had on a pale blue bra that held soft, moderately sized breasts. I moved my hand to the button of her jeans and looked her in the eye again. She nodded, and I unbuttoned her jeans, slowly drew down the zipper, and then pushed them off her hips, revealing her matching panties. I helped her step out of them and they joined the shirt on the chair.

"Well?" she asked quietly.

Staci was average looking, and her body style reminded me of Tracey's — some extra pounds here and there, probably a result of the dreaded 'Freshman Fifteen' that seemed to plague a lot of students, especially young women. It hadn't happened to Elyse, nor to most of the girls I hung out with, because I cooked relatively healthy food and everyone was fairly active.

I smiled, "Now I get to see what's under the blue underthings!"

I put my hands on Staci's shoulders and used my index fingers to gently pull the straps down to the side, leaving them loosely hanging over her upper arms. I slid my hand around her back and unhooked the bra, then pulled the straps down and off her arms, revealing her dark pink nipples and areolae. I lowered my head and gave each one a quick suck, causing Staci to squeal.

I smiled, "Anything else I can do for you?"

"Keep going," she whispered.

I knelt down and hooked my thumbs in her panties and swiftly pulled them down to her ankles, revealing a modest tangle of dark pubic hair. She stepped out of them and I tossed them to the chair to join the bra and her other clothes. I pulled her socks off, one at a time, and dropped them to the floor. I leaned forward, stuck my tongue out, and pressed it gently between the V of Staci's legs. She sucked in her breath hard and flinched as my tongue made contact with her labia.

Staci put her hands on my shoulders and urged me to stand up. When I did, she quickly removed my polo shirt, belt, slacks, and socks. She licked her lips and then pulled down my briefs, allowing my erect dick to spring free. She knelt down to help me step out of my underwear, then put her hands on my butt and held me while she ran her tongue from the base of my shaft to my glans, then looked up, smirked, and lowered her head. She parted her lips and in a slow, smooth motion took me into her mouth, not stopping until her lips touched my pubic hair.

She wasn't kidding when she had said that she gave fantastic blowjobs and I could feel why her Prom date had lasted less than three minutes. When she bobbed, she had the perfect combination of lips, tongue, and suction that made me feel as if every nerve in my dick was being stimulated at the same time. As much as I enjoyed it, that wasn't what I was here for, at least from my perspective.

I put my hands on her arms and gently urged her to stand up, then pulled her to me and kissed her softly. The soft kiss quickly turned into a torrid French kiss, and Staci pressed her body hard against me. She was soft and curvy, and her kiss was hot and sexy. I broke the kiss and smiled at her, then slowly moved her to the small bed and had her sit down. She smiled and spread her legs when I knelt down in front of her. I planted a small series of kisses on the inside of her thighs and along her labia. I sucked gently on Staci's clit and heard a sharp intake of breath, and I felt her hands on the back of my head, applying gentle pressure. Using kisses, licks and the occasional suck, I brought Staci to her first shuddering orgasm.

"Ungh!" she groaned, squeezing my face with her thighs and pulling my face against her pussy.

When she relaxed, I continued, gently probing of her tunnel with my tongue, and getting a good taste of her spicy juices. I was continually amazed at the range of scents and tastes from the girls I was with, and Staci had her own unique smell and flavor. When she had her second orgasm, I felt the spasms with my tongue and pushed it as deeply as I could, encountering only a thin ring of a barrier. When her orgasm passed and I pulled away, Staci moaned softly.

"Lie down," I requested.

Staci scooted up the bed a bit and lay back, holding her legs close together. She bit her lower lip, which told me that she was nervous, despite being intensely aroused. I moved onto the bed, and on top of Staci, but with my head at the level of her chest, which meant that her pubic hair was tickling my stomach. I lowered my lips to her nipple and licked and sucked, once again causing Staci to moan with pleasure. After a minute, I switched to the other breast and sucked her nipple like a hungry newborn.

"Steve," Staci whispered.

I released her breast and looked up. Staci smiled and nodded, and I felt her legs move apart. I moved up so that I could look directly in her eyes, and so my glans was resting against her labia.

"Gently," she whispered.

I kissed her softly and then applied just enough pressure for the head of my dick to slip between her slick labia. A sharp intake of breath made me stop, but then Staci put her hands on my butt and urged me deeper. I made a gentle thrust and slid halfway in. I had barely felt the sundering of her virginity, and she didn't wince, which didn't surprise me as it really was as thin as it had seemed to be when I touched it with my tongue. One more gentle thrust and I was fully inside her.

I paused and looked into Staci's eyes and waited. The hot, slick walls of her tunnel gripped me lightly as I waited for a sign that I should continue. She wasn't super tight, but I felt her flex her muscles and it provided the perfect amount of pressure. She was clearly trying to make sense of the sensory overload that was occurring, so I kissed her softly and waited. It wasn't long before she gave a slight nod.

I propped myself on my hands and began slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy, enjoying the soft, silky feel of her tunnel. I was surprised when less than a minute later, Staci groaned and I felt gentle spasms around my dick, and then two minutes later, felt them again. Suddenly, I felt her heels on my butt and she humped hard against me.

"Forget gentle," she growled. "Make me cum!"

I increased my pace to match the movement of Staci's hips and was amazed at the series of small orgasms that she was having. It was similar to Jennifer that first time we'd been together, though Staci wasn't counting out loud. Amazingly, after a few more minutes, the small orgasms seemed to come in an almost continuous wave. Stacie was becoming more energetic, and ultimately, began wildly humping against me. I did my best to control my own pleasure and was rewarded when she bit my shoulder and screamed, and her pussy spasmed so hard that I thought it might crush my dick!

I let myself go at that point, and with one more hard thrust, pushed as deeply into her as I could go, arched my back, and groaned as the first jet of cum left my dick, bathing the depths of her pussy. Several more strong jets followed, and when I was done, I collapsed on top of Staci. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, squeezing me with her legs as well.

"I should have done this at Prom," she gasped.

I kissed her and smiled. I knew the sentiment. Once you found out what this was all about, you wanted to rewind the clock and start sooner. It wasn't the first time I'd heard that sentiment about sex.

"If something is worth doing, it's worth doing right!" I whispered.

"Yeah," she breathed. "And boy, did you do it right!"

"I'm glad to be of service!" I chuckled.

She looked to her left to see the clock.

"And you better service me again before you leave!" she giggled.

I gently withdrew from her and she tapped my butt to indicate she wanted to get up. I moved off of her and sat up, leaning against the cushion that was standard on the bookshelf and storage unit in all the dorms. Staci got up and went to a mini fridge and got two bottles of 7-Up. She opened them and handed me one, then sat down beside me.

"I take it that was better than the average High School guy would have been?" she smirked.

"Would you expect me to be anything but an overachiever?" I teased.

"No, I suspect you play for keeps in everything you do!" she said with a small laugh. "How do I get on your schedule?"

"Schedule?"

"You said you date a lot. If you make all the girls feel like this, I suspect you are very, very much in demand! I was wondering if you could work me in!" she smirked. "And work into me!"

"Maybe after class is the best time," I said.

"How about Wednesdays? We don't want to skip the bull sessions with Mark every day."

"I think that would work just fine!" I agreed.

"Cool. Finish your 7-Up. You have business to attend to! And next Wednesday, I'll finish that blowjob!" she grinned.

The second round was as good as the first. If I hadn't needed to leave for accounting class, there would have been a third as well. Staci let me use her shower before I dressed and when I was ready to leave, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Thanks for making me feel out of this world!"

"I guess you can add a third sin!" I chuckled.

"If they're all as much fun as beer, blowjobs, and screwing, maybe I need to try a few more!"

I laughed, "Harlotry, huh?"

"I guess they were more right than they knew!" she said with an impish smile.

"See you in class!" I said, giving her another quick kiss.

I left her room and heard the door lock behind me as I headed to my accounting class. Elyse had been right. Finding a random girl and having wild sex was indeed a cure for what had been ailing me. The key to the future was a proper balance. Figuring out how to strike that balance was an important step in figuring out who I wanted to be with. Wanted to be with; not supposed to be with. Fate was not in control. I was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.