Family Man Whore - Cover

Family Man Whore

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was married to Beth who felt that his sexual services would be appreciated by her mother and her sister. She set him up to have sex with them both, but unwittingly unleashed him on her aunt and niece also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Public Sex  

I was thoroughly enjoying the dances with Ava. She moved effortlessly about the dance floor, and most of all she took every opportunity to press her firm braless tits against my chest.

Ava (my wife Beth's mother) and I were attending a dinner and dance organised by a major sponsor of her employer's business. She was expected to attend and with a partner. Beth had been quick to volunteer my services, seeing this as an opportunity to put her plan into action to have me sleep with her mother and to royally fuck her.

It had been three weeks since Beth (in the middle of an energetic fuck session) had asked if I would fuck her mother. I didn't get a chance to answer verbally before my cock answered for me - it had leapt whilst still embedded in Beth's flooded pussy.

Beth made all the arrangements including a limo ride to the Hyatt Hotel in the city where the dinner/dance was being held, and she organised a suite for us to stay in for the night instead of the long ride back to our homes.

As we danced I said "You know the Beth has organised everything ... including us sleeping together?"

Ava looked up at me smiling (she was petite like Beth, but she was wearing some very high 'Come fuck me heels') and responded "Will we be getting sleep?"

"Mmmmmm ... maybe not" I responded as she slipped a hand down between us to grope at my half-hard cock, quickly sending more blood to fill it out.


An hour later ... and many close dances later I was sitting in the oversize lounge chair watching Ava complete a very sensuous strip-tease. I had shed my shoes, socks, suit jacket, shirt and tie - all that remained was my dress trousers and undershorts.

Ava in the other hand was totally naked (except for her heels - which I had requested that she leave on for the time being).

She had a sensational body - not unlike her daughters.

Moving closer I noted that she also had pierced nipples - double piercings just like Beth's.

She noticed where my attention was focused and said "She wanted support when she had hers pierced - so I had mine done also."

My eyes drifted down, noting that her belly button was also pierced (Beth's wasn't at the moment). Further south I noticed another difference - she had more than one genital piercing.

"Oh ... do you want a closer look?" Ava cheekily asked.

She stepped forward and placed one heeled foot on the lounge beside my thigh - this had the effect of opening up my view of her sexy crotch where I noted a clitoral piercing like Beth's and extra labial piercings (two small gold rings in each of her labia).

I could see that her pussy lips had a shiny sheen to them - she was already aroused.

"You are the first man to see my jewellery" she commented as she leant forward to start undoing my trousers. With the belt undone, the top button released and the zip at the bottom of its tracks, I lifted up my hips to allow her to pull my trousers free.

She stepped back and pulled them fully off before returning to grasp the undershorts by the side ... and to slowly pull them down. They caught on my fully erect cock for a moment before my cock popped free.

"Oh wow ... who's a BIG boy?" she asked with an emphasis on the word 'BIG'.

"No wonder that my daughter is always smiling ... but does she truly expect my little pussy to take in that monster?"

"We have all night" I simply replied.


We had moved to the large king size bed, with me laying on my back in the middle as she crouched to the side - cock in hand she was feeding it between her lush lips, running them up and down a good portion of the 10 inch shaft.

"Oh fuck me ... did you teach Beth to suck cock?" I cheekily asked.

"We are all naturals" she eventually replied when she took break from devouring my cock.

I wondered if that was a reference to Beth's older sister also. I will never look at her the same again.

Soon my cock was back in Ava's mouth, with even more off it hidden by her mouth and throat. She was so close to deep throating my entire cock. With her hand massaging my bloated balls, she completely devoured my cock. I could feel the whole length of my shaft being worked over by her mouth and throat muscles.

She had amazing control over her gag reflexes beau she held me fully inside her mouth and throat for ages before she eased back to reveal just some of my shaft again.

"I will cum inside your mouth if you keep that up much longer" I warned her as I ran my hands through her long flame red hair which was now dangling carelessly around her shoulders.

She just looked up at me with her eyes telling me that that was to going to be a problem for her.

Back to devouring my cock she went, taking me fully inside her throat with her hand slipping down to between my butt cheeks for her fingers to tease my asshole. A finger grazed it more often until I felt it pressing against my clenched asshole.

I relaxed as much as I could ... allowing her finger to open my asshole and slide into its tightness. She then proceeded to finger-fuck my ass and devour my cock.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... oh fucking hell ... here it cums" I yelled just before I exploded pumping cum straight down her throat for a moment before she eased back to take the rest of the load on her tongue. I squirted for a few seconds more before I stopped temporarily exhausted.

My cock was now free of her mouth with Ava opening her mouth to show me a mouth full of my cum. I pulled her down into a passionate kiss where we shared my cum back and forth until none remained.

"Fuck you're sexy" I gasped then added " ... and wild".

"It's all been pent up for years ... tonight it all escapes" she murmured.

"Oh and don't worry about cumming in my mouth ... I want your cum in all three of my holes before we leave in the morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.