It's Ok, She's Cool - Cover

It's Ok, She's Cool

Copyright© 2016 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A short story that introduces Samantha's friend Kristen. Kristen is over for a sleepover, and is concerned that Aaron is still there when they're going to bed. Samantha wants to show Kristen all the fun that they can have with a man, but will they end up having too much fun?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

I was kind of surprised when Aaron grabbed his own erection and pointed it at Samantha’s belly. She didn’t seem to mind because she was in the chair with him and was lowering her body closer and closer to Aaron’s hard dick.

I tried to provide a friendly warning, “Look out Samantha, it looks like his erection is about to go inside you!”

Unconcerned by my warning, Samantha replied, “Don’t worry, he never looses it inside me!”

Thankfully, reading what I just wrote has sent Samantha on a trip down memory lane. She has lifted up her skirt, and is inserting two fingers into her pussy while claiming that it’s not as good as the real thing, but reading my description of what it looked like from my point of view when she mounted Aaron made her want something in her pussy so badly that she just had to do something about it. I’m sure I’m going to get an earful about what I write next, but I don’t have to get one now.

I responded to Samantha’s lack of concern for her impending penetration with, “Well I should hope not!” I’ll get to what Samantha meant later, but what I thought it meant was that it wouldn’t come detached from Aaron’s body and require some bizarrely embarrassing trip to the emergency room. At least Samantha isn’t looking over my shoulder right now.

I could hardly believe my eyes when the mushroom shaped head of his shaft vanished inside my friend. My guess about Aaron needing relief was confirmed by the contented sigh he made as he entered my friend’s body. For her part, Samantha made an equally contented sigh. Suddenly I realized I was too hot once again like I had been with the sheets. However, unlike my decision to stay under the sheets to avoid Aaron looking at me, this time I decided to take my nightgown off. Even now, I can’t give a good explanation for why I decided to do this. I just seemed to have too many clothes on if Samantha was naked and Aaron nearly so.

I didn’t see it happen, because my nightgown was covering my eyes, but after I dropped it on the floor, I realized that you couldn’t see any part of Aaron’s erection; Samantha had a man completely inside of her! Well not all of him, just the part that is supposed to go inside a woman. Samantha is looking over my shoulder again and telling me to erase that part because it sounds really stupid, but it’s my story and I already wrote that down.

It seemed logical with as much relief as the two seemed to get from just having the tip of Aaron’s cock inside of Samantha, that the two might be completely satisfied now that he was all the way inside her. “So, did that give you the relief you needed?”

“Oh, I’m just getting started with my relief,” my friend moaned. Then she did something that confused me. She started to lift herself off of Aaron’s lap. Now, I know that the two were starting to fuck, but at the time I was just kind of confused. It seemed like she was stopping what she was doing with Aaron instead of starting. However once she dropped back down into his lap and repeated the up and down process I realized that the up and down motion was part of getting relief from a man. The two of them soon started making such happy noises that I couldn’t believe that she thought the two of us would ever have been able to give each other anything like what Aaron was doing to Samantha. Or what Samantha was doing to Aaron. It was kind of confusing my first time watching trying to decide who was doing what to whom.

My head started to spin, as I watched my best friend ride a man’s cock. I even started to wonder if I could pull my panties to one side and ride Aaron just like Samantha was. I didn’t want him to see me naked, but if Samantha was enjoying herself so much, maybe I should give it a try too. It seemed like it might work.

Suddenly, Samantha stopped what she was doing, and shuddered. I didn’t know what was going on but Aaron did. “Damn, you weren’t kidding! You really did need relief, Samantha. You came in record time!”

I immediately put my foot in my mouth by asking, “Came? You didn’t go anywhere. You’re sitting right where you started.” Now Samantha is laughing her ass off reading this, but at the time she must have been really satisfied because she patiently explained to me that cumming was another way of saying you had an orgasm, or that you got the relief you needed.

As soon as she got done telling me this, she started working on Aaron. “See how cool she is? She took off her nightgown while she watched us fuck! I bet she’d like to get the relief of having your cock in her pussy too!”

Aaron looked at me standing there in my bra and panties much the same way he did at Samantha when she didn’t have a bra on under her night gown. It was kind of exciting to see a man nearly twice my age look at me like that. I hadn’t expected him to have any interest in me giving how much less developed I was than Samantha. However, I didn’t immediately volunteer. “Um, I might be interested, but only if you can do that by pulling my panties to one side. I think I’d be to embarrassed to get naked in front of you no matter how cool Samantha says I am.” When Aaron reached for me, I stepped back and added, “And I don’t think I can get on top of you like Samantha did. Is there some other way you can put yourself inside me.”

Samantha stood up all the way now. There was a certain sound to her pussy being pulled off Aaron’s cock. My friend put an arm around me, “Of course there is. Just sit on the edge of the desk.” I positioned myself where Samantha wanted me, and was surprised by how fast Aaron had my panties pulled to one side. Looking back, I know why giving Samantha and orgasm made him want more pussy, but at the time I almost chickened out as I realized that pulling my panties to one side was really just about the same as letting him take them off of me. However before I lost my nerve, I felt his large, firm shaft pressing against my wet slit. The feeling was amazing even though he didn’t go inside me like he did Samantha. Aaron grunted in frustration of not being able to enter me, but I was thrilled by what I was feeling.

Aaron kept trying to squeeze the head of his cock between my tightly sealed pussy lips. I heard my friend tell Aaron to take it easy on me since I was a virgin. Instead of trying to jam his cock inside me, Aaron just started swabbing that mushroom shaped head up and down my slit. It didn’t take more than a few seconds of rubbing me like that before I stopped caring about what Aaron could see between my legs. In fact, I got a really strong urge to take my bra off and show Aaron my chest, but I was afraid he wouldn’t be interested since Samantha’s much larger boobs were also bare. I remember talking, but I was so excited that I have no idea what I actually said. I do remember Aaron’s response though, “Fuck yes! Take that bra off you sexy red head!”

I also remember being super excited by his response, and my bra must have come off. I just don’t remember how. The next thing I knew, Aaron’s mouth was descending on my naked, hard, nipples. I had never felt anything so good! Now I knew why Samantha didn’t mind Aaron seeing her naked under her nightgown or stripping naked in front of him. “So good! It feels so good Aaron!” I whispered.

Now, as good as I felt, my pussy never opened up to let Aaron penetrate my pussy, or pop my cherry. I think I could have kept going if he had actually entered me, but it was starting to make me feel crazy. I wanted to feel his hard flesh inside me, but it wouldn’t go in. Instead of giving me relief, the rubbing of his cock on my wet slit was getting to be too much for me. “Ugh! I think I need a break,” I gasped.

Samantha pounced on the opportunity I had presented her. “Fuck me some more, Aaron! Watching you make Kristen squirm with your dick has got me hornier than ever!” I thought Samantha would have Aaron get back in the chair and ride him again or take my place on the desk, but she surprised me by turning her back on us and bracing her hands against the wall. She was really sticking her butt out at us. Aaron must have liked what he saw because he left me and positioned his erection under my friend’s ass. I thought they were just goofing around, but then they made that same sound they did when Aaron entered her the first time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.