Ouroboros
Chapter 4: Now, Sir, a War is Won!

Copyright© 2016 by The Womb Raider

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Now, Sir, a War is Won! - A young girl, alone while her family is out of the country, allows three boys to visit her. They proceed to rape her and then begin to pass her around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

I woke in the morning to Bryan kneading my breasts and poking my butt. Morning wood, trying to give me a splinter.

"Hrrrrr ... moring" I said, sleepily.

"Hey, Laurie. Loved feeling you naked next to me all night." The poking at my butt continued.

"Yeah, I can tell ... Well, I guess I know what you want, huh?" I said, disentangling myself from his arms and laying flat on my back.

Bryan took the invitation and got on top of me. I wasn't surprised when he guided himself to my slot and pushed inside me.

"Hurrr ... mmm ... ok ... just ... go slow, ok? I'm not really all that wet yet." I said, gripping his upper arms.

To my amazement, he listened. Slowly, and gently his dick started to move within me.

"Mmm ... thanks." I said, tracing light circles on his arms.

It was totally different from the hurried sex of yesterday. It almost felt ... well, normal. Like how a normal couple would be, instead of being forced to be his girlfriend.

Bryan took his time inside me, waiting until my pussy got wet enough for him before he sped up.

It didn't feel so bad now. Yesterday I was sore from everything, but I guess I had healed "down there" overnight ... because, other than feeling a little tender, there was no pain from taking his cock into my pussy.

Over and over Bryan thrust into me, laying down upon me, squishing my boobs against his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and lazily ran my fingers down his back.

I wasn't watching the clock, but if I had to guess, I would say we had sex for about 20 minutes before he tensed up and let his dick do what it was designed to do inside my twat. I could feel his thick release laying at the back of my pussy as he pulled out of me and rolled over onto his back next to me.

"Whew! ... That felt really good, Laurie. Mmmm." He was out of breath.

"Yeah, no problem." I said, holding a hand over my pussy and trying to scoot off the bed so I wouldn't leak any of his cum onto my sheets. "I gotta go to the bathroom."

As I sat on the toilet, listening to the occasional gentle "plunk" in the water as a drop of Bryan's cum would drain from me, I thought about my situation.

They say a person can adapt quickly as a survival mechanism. Maybe that's what had kicked in for me. I don't know. But I thought that having sex with these three boys wasn't too terrible in the grand scheme of things. They weren't torturing me, and they weren't asking me to do anything really weird. They just wanted to have sex. Was that really so terrible?

I tried to remember how I felt about the boys before yesterday. It felt like so long ago, but I loved them 36 hours ago. I said I would take a bullet for each of them, and I remember meaning it.

So, which was worse, a bullet or sex? They seemed happier after we had sex. Had I been wrong all this time by withholding the source of their happiness? Was this my fault? All I could think of was that maybe it just was.

I cleaned and wiped my pussy, then went back into my bedroom. Bryan was asleep on the bed. I laid down with him and snuggled up to him, my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest.

"This isn't so bad, I guess." I thought, as I drifted back off to sleep.

I was awoken a second time by Adam, shaking my shoulder. He and Erik were back, and, as they said it, "wanted to start the day off with a bang". Looking on the other side of the bed, I saw that Bryan had already gotten up.

"Ok ... hold on." I said, moving to the middle of the bed and spreading my legs.

Adam got on top of me and slowly pushed his cock into me. I gave a little groan as we merged. I had figured that, if it was going to happen anyway, I might as well try to enjoy it.

So, holding Adam close, I began to gently moan as his cock became very happy inside my pussy.

If he noticed the change in me, he didn't say anything, just kept thrusting over and over inside my most tender spot until he couldn't hold his sperm in any longer, and fired off inside me.

"Yeah, Laurie, your cootch is full of my cum. Good girl! Mmmmm."

He pulled out and was quickly replaced by Erik, who immediately began thrusting wildly inside me.

I couldn't help it, I began to moan in earnest as I felt his powerful dick taking it's pleasure from me.

"Oooh! Ooooh! Mmmm ... Gawd! Mmmmm."

Erik had begun to growl faintly as he worked himself inside me, thrusting hard and fast.

Finally, with a loud groan, Erik unloaded the contents of his balls deep inside my cunt. I could feel each squirt travel out of his dick until it blasted against my cervix.

I looked up to see Erik smiling at me.

"You are our little slut now, aren't you Laurie?" He said, dick still in me.

I didn't answer. I guess I didn't really need to. The evidence spoke for itself.

After his softening organ slipped out of me, I went to go clean up (again!). After doing my business, I fixed my hair a little and grabbed a beach towel.

No, I wasn't going to go lay out in the sun naked! You forget the basic formula of red head plus sun equals crispy critter.

But I figured that one morning round of sex would never be enough to satisfy, thus the need for the towel. As I padded downstairs, already hearing the explosions from the TV, I wondered to myself "Satisfy whom? Them ... or me?" I couldn't deny that I was starting to enjoy getting fucked.

As I suspected, they were playing video games again. I just laid the towel under my butt and sat to watch them.

Really, the game wasn't all that interesting. I mean, have you ever stopped to think about what a video game would be like if you couldn't control it? It's not like watching a movie, I can tell you that. What was actually interesting was the trash talk between the guys. That was funny and entertaining.

So, I guess, all in all, I had adjusted to my role in the group. It no longer really bothered me that I was naked for them all to see. I kinda liked it actually. My body was the only one good enough to be on display 24/7.

And the sex? Well, it wasn't terrible. After the initial shock of being used, well ... not to set woman's lib back a hundred years, but I guess I knew my role in the group. I was the only one in the group with a vagina, so the responsibility of making the guys feel good fell upon me.

The day morning went by fairly quickly. Whenever a boy was feeling horny, he would pause the game. After the first time, it was understood by all what that meant. I would lay back and spread my legs, and one of them would mount me. We would fuck, and then he would go back to the game.

No big deal really.

After I made them lunch (they loved ordering me to make them sandwiches), we watched TV. We discovered that, if they fucked me doggy style, they didn't even have to pause the movie.

By the end of the day I was worn out, and crawled into bed with Erik and feel deep asleep.

It was the third day that introduced a fourth penis to the group.

After a morning blow-job and fuck with Erik, I was just settling in and making bagels and cream cheese in anticipation of the return of the other two boys, when Erik sauntered into the kitchen, nuzzled up behind me, and kissed my neck.

"What, already?" I laughed "Down, boy, down! You'll get some more in a minute."

He chuckled and ran his hands up my body to cup my breasts. Ok ... maybe breakfast was going to have to wait...

"We've got a surprise in the living room, Laurie. Come on." he said, as he squeezed my breasts a couple times, then walked away.

Ok, now I was curious. A surprise for me? What the hell? Barefoot, I padded toward the doorway to the living room. Opening the door between them, I saw my surprise and squealed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.