Ouroboros - Cover

Ouroboros

Copyright© 2016 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 3: No, Miss, it is Simon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: No, Miss, it is Simon - A young girl, alone while her family is out of the country, allows three boys to visit her. They proceed to rape her and then begin to pass her around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

The kitchen was perfectly ordinary looking. It didn't seem right. How dare life continue looking the same when everything had changed? I could still feel the touch of my "friends" hands on my skin and the weight of their combined ejaculate inside my pussy. Yet the kitchen, with it's marble counter tops and glistening steel, seemed like a foreign land.

As I stood there, naked and shivering on the cold linoleum flood, I allowed myself the emotional breakdown I protected myself from while they were having sex with me. No, while they were raping me.

Only an hour ago, I was a naive girl laughing and hanging out with her friends. I shuddered when I realized that girl was dead. She would never come back. She was torn from me along with my virginity. All that remained now was this naked and frightened young woman.

Dreading what new perversion they could think of next, I reached for the kitchen phone. "It's their own fault." I reasoned. In their confidence of breaking my will, they left me unattended. Now I just had to call 9-1-1, and they too would know what it would be like to be raped.

Picking up the receiver and putting it to my ear, I expected to hear the dial tone. Instead, slithering into my brain was Bryan's voice.

"Calling someone, Laurie? Tsk-tsk-tsk. Shouldn't you be making us those sandwiches?" he chuckled.

I slammed the phone down. Ugh. "Ok, so they aren't complete morons." I thought.

Not seeing a way to avoid it, I pulled some paper plates out and began the task of feeding my rapists. Before they had gone out of town, my parents had fully stocked with fridge and pantry. Their foresight would come in handy now, I guess.

Afraid of what they would do if I took too long, I quickly assembled three turkey and cheese sandwiches, and put some chips on each plate. Using a knife I sliced each sandwich in half. As I was about to put it on the side of the sink, another idea floated to the front of my mind.

"If I can't call for help, I'll have to help myself." I thought, as I gripped the knife with a new-found purpose.

I'm sure the idea would have worked, or at least let me buy some time for myself, if I wasn't suddenly pushed against the counter and the knife pried from my hand.

"No, no, no. We can't have you playing with knives now, can we?" It was Eric's voice in my ear this time. He set the knife down, held both my wrists, and ground himself against my butt. Oh no, again???

"Mmmmm ... your ass feels nice against my cock, Laurie ... I'll have to remember that. But for now, food. We can play later."

Pulling me away, he had me pick up the plates, while he grabbed three Cokes out of the fridge. Then, with him following, corralled me back into the living room.

Adam and Bryan were sitting on the couch ... the couch where I lost my virginity. I realized it would always be THE couch from now on.

"Ok! Let's see how 'Molly Mormon' you are, Laurie." Adam said with a smile as he took a plate from me. Bryan and Eric each grabbed their own, along with a Coke for each.

I noticed each one tore the crust off their sandwiches before biting into it. It was a reminder how young they were.

"Mmmm ... not bad. Could use some mayo ... but not bad. Come here." Adam said, beckoning me over.

"Here we go again." I thought. But another round of sex was not what Adam had in mind. He had me kneel on the floor in front of them. I felt like the proverbial condemned man in front of the firing squad.

"Alright, here's the deal." Adam said, wiping his hands on his shorts. "We've talked about it, and we'd like to make you an offer. But first, some ground rules. First, as we told you, we WILL be fucking you all week, Laurie. If you think that's going to change ... Well, it just isn't. Second, all week long you will be totally naked. Don't even try to cover up. You've got a kick-ass body, and we want to see it."

"These are terms of a deal?" I thought to myself. "They sound more like a dictators rules."

"Now, how we fuck you is entirely up to you. We can hold you down and fuck you, that's fine with us. Or you could cooperate and maybe enjoy it a bit. It's up to you, but you are getting fucked a lot either way. If you don't fight us, don't try and get away, and do what we say, we promise not to fuck you up the ass. If you make things difficult for us ... well, Erik here would just LOVE to hear you scream as he destroys your poop chute." Erik was grinning wildly at that comment.

"So ... what's it going to be. Do you want it the easy way, or the hard way?"

"What the hell kind of a choice is this?" I thought. Can I really submit myself to these assholes? Do I really have a choice? There were three of them, and only one of me. I didn't doubt the threat, were I to resist, they would happily do to my ass what they had already done to my pussy. The pain would be excruciating. I didn't have to experience it to know it.

I looked from face to face, hoping for a reprieve. Cold eyes looked back at me. I answered the only way I could, the way they knew I would. Looking at their feet I just nodded and said "Ok. I won't fight."

"Good! Now come over here, slut!" Bryan said, motioning in front of him. He had fished his cock out of his pants and it was standing up proudly. Once I was in front of him, he pushed me to my knees and waved his organ in front of me.

"I feel like a blow-job, Laurie. Get to it."

I had never given a blow-job before. But I was worried if I took too long to respond, or messed it up, I would give them an excuse to rape my ass. So I quickly bent my face over Bryan's crotch and began to lick his shaft.

The taste of his dick wasn't terrible, I guess. It certainly wouldn't win as a Ben & Jerry's flavor, but it wasn't as putrid as I feared. It was kinda salty and tangy at the same time. There was also a vanilla-ish taste, of all things.

So it made it a little easier when I took him into my mouth.

Trying to remember the couple of porns I had watched, I began sucking on Bryan's cock, running my tongue against the underside. The salty-tangy taste was stronger now, the vanilla almost gone.

I guess I must have been doing something right, because Bryan quickly began to pant and moan as I continued this lewd act in my families living room.

Bryan wound his fingers in my red hair and held me against him as he groaned a final time, then all the tangy-salt flavor flooded my mouth as his cock throbbed between my lips and I suddenly was swallowing his jizz, or else I would have drowned in it.

Not surprising, after Bryan released me and I gasped for air, Erik and Adam decided a blow-job sounded good too.

So I sucked off Erik, noticing the same vanilla taste along with a slightly different salt-tang.

Adam, on the other hand, I had trouble with. Sure, same vanilla, but a horrible toxic-sludge like taste along with it.

It was then that I realized, with a little pride I guess, that the vanilla was me. All three had been inside me, and their cocks had been shiny with my pussy juices.

Eventually the blow-jobs were over, as I finally chocked down Adam's cum.

But the blow-jobs apparently were the signal for round two, as I was then lead upstairs to my bedroom, where all the boys proceeded to take turns getting on top of me and riding me until they each exploded inside my pussy for the second time that day. When the last boy was finished, the first was ready to go again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.