Triad
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jim is working on the great American novel. His next-door neighbor Abby has a teenage crush on him. He starts to date a movie starlet. The muses bring them together into a loving triad, but from then on their path is neither smooth nor straight. They grow and evolve through their struggles.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

2011

At Abby's graduation ceremony in May we had a crowd of people gather for the event. Anna and I were there to be with our 'wife' to celebrate her accomplishment; plus her parents – Don and Jean; one set of grandparents; my parents; and Anna's mother. Abby had finished her degree just after New Year's too late for the smaller winter ceremony. She was official then, but the ceremony was just the ritual to get the diploma and walk across the stage wearing cap and gown. The college handled the master's and doctoral candidates separately from the undergrads, so the zoo that it might have been was avoided.

Seating space was at a premium; however, Abby pulled a few strings to get us the seats. What strings? Well, for one, I became one of the commencement speakers. What with four best sellers, two in A-list movies, and another being filmed, I was a hot commodity on the speaking circuit. It didn't hurt that Anna Pechet was in our party as well. We got all the seats we wanted, and near the front too.

After the mid-day ceremony, we did 'family things' with everyone the rest of the day, including a dinner at one of the historic inns just outside the main city.

Abby, Anna, and I had flown in for the event from L.A. where we were living. The timing was good, because the three of us planned to segue into our summer routine at the Cape. The three of us had been an 'official' trio for almost a year. During that time, some interesting things had happened that I took as positive.

First, we'd seen each set of parents and explained about our triad relationship. Beyond the parents we also had to appear before a number of grandparents. The roughest of the bunch had been Abby's father, and I still think he had misgivings about me, and how I had hoodwinked his beautiful daughter into a sinful relationship. I'd find out later how wrong I was.

Second, our living 'arrangement' got discovered by the paparazzi. As we thought, clear public knowledge about our triad relationship didn't come out all at once, but in little tidbits. One magazine noted in the autumn that Anna and I were still boyfriend and girlfriend after we appeared at some event. For some reason, they didn't take in that Abby was right there with us. Another wrote about the close friendship Anna had with burgeoning author Abby Donst. Yet another noted that Anna and I were wearing identical 'friendship' rings on our ring fingers. Another noted that Abby had the same ring on her hand that I had, but didn't connect her with Anna – another magazine did that a month later but didn't make a splash about it. And still another speculated that we were a threesome, since we seemed to be living together and showing up everywhere at the same time.

The three of us initially avoided interviews with the paparazzi. Anna's agent reluctantly agreed with our strategy to let the news seep out. Eventually, it was just one more crazy living arrangement that the 'Hollywood types' seemed to enjoy. Finally, in March, in response to the direct question, 'Miss Pechet, are you in a relationship with authors Jim Bishop and Abby Broadhurst?' Anna said, "Yes." She didn't elaborate; just smiled and moved away from the reporter. Of course, by that time, the speculation had already taken place, so the confirmation ceased to be a news item.

The third interesting thing over that fall-winter-spring season was that Abby finished her first novel. I say 'first, ' because she already had a working outline on the second before she wrote the last chapters of Transforming Leslie. Her working title on the second novel was simply Book Two. We laughed and knew that would change. My agent read Abby's work, liked it, and shopped it around, getting a good deal from Penguin Random House publishers.

Transforming Leslie sold well, particularly when Oprah adopted the book for her monthly reading and discussion online. Abby participated in that discussion and appeared on the show a couple of times. She also had a blog with several tens of thousands of followers. Abby had been worried about carrying her weight in our threesome financially and intellectually; the success of the book nearly eliminated those concerns.

The fourth pleasant events of the year involved my third novel – Isolation. The book had become an instant best seller, and Danny Davis, one of Hollywood's top directors with Sony, started to work on the movie even before the book came out. Without too much influence applied, Anna became the lead in the movie; nothing like a little nepotism.

Fifth, Anna did two other A-list movies that further propelled her fame and fortune. She was obviously riding a wave at the top of her game, with all the vectors pointing to better roles in even more outstanding films. She was getting well into eight figures per movie.

2012

As a family unit we were three top achievers making every time at bat a home run. There were some obvious and not so obvious downsides to what was going on.

We didn't see each other as much as we liked. Anna and I were often running in different directions, often on different continents and certainly in different states. As summer neared, Abby also started to travel, but mostly to New York and Chicago. The book company was planning a fall book tour for her starting in September.

The result was some forced celibacy I found a little disquieting. The previous summer as our triad formed, and into the early fall, I usually had both women at home in Anna's house. The result turned out to be nearly non-stop sex when we were home. When the travel started, I was suddenly doing without, and I didn't like that at all. I kept telling myself we were more connected than the sex, but that got to be a tired axiom after a while.

Even getting home, I sometimes found myself the only one in the L.A. home. One week I was in L.A., Abby in Chicago, and Anna was using my Manhattan condo while she was being filmed in the Big Apple. Then I had Abby for a few days, then no one, then Anna for a few days, and on and on.

The girls got mildly jealous of each other. When I became aware of it, I tried to deflect the feelings, but I only seemed to aggravate the situation. Both girls accused the other of arranging their schedules so they had more 'alone time' with me than the other. So there I was, also feeling alone without either of them a good chunk of the time, and they're arguing over the small amount of time I got to see one or the other of them.

A few days before Christmas, we were finally able to be together in the living room and we hashed out the situation. I was surprised to find that they too had ended the summer with a fine orgasmic glow, and then started these periods of celibacy that didn't sit well with them either.

I asked them if they had found potential 'fuck buddies' in their travels that could tide them over should the need arise. I thought I was being reasonable, but that question elicited a horrified reaction from the two of them, and a pledge that they would never be unfaithful to the triad we'd formed. While I had entertained a fantasy or two during my travels, I hadn't acted on it, and for certain after that part of our discussion I never would. The depth of our commitment was driven home to me, and I resolved to not be tempted.

We discussed the jealousy between the girls, and the root cause. Both Anna and Abby felt insecure in that I'd end up picking one or the other for a permanent relationship and ditch the other. We talked about what I could say and do that would prove to them that I wasn't headed down that road. I loved them both, and had no intention of favoring one or the other.

I'd never felt the need to delicately balance the two women before, but boy did I then. A careless look or word might inspire a bout of tears or worry that I never intended.

Anna got us acting out various situations in her living room, and in doing that we realized how the turn of a phrase could impact the rest of us. One time she had me walk in, all involved in writing some part of a book to the extent I sort of ignored Abby, and just went and made some notes. When we asked Abby how she felt, she told us she would have been devastated were it not for our role-play. I had no idea how significant such a subtle action or inaction could be.

The nice thing about the Christmas holidays was that we got to be together the entire three weeks around the holiday. We did spend a day flying to Boston to see Abby's parents, and then we flew to Park City, Utah for three days of skiing. We did New Year's Eve at a party that Sony Entertainment hosted, complete with fireworks at midnight. We were home in bed and making love for the first time in the New Year by one a.m.

All that brought us to the Cape that summer.

Don and Jean had already been there, so they'd opened up our house; thus, when we arrived we didn't have that stuffy odor that closed up homes on the water get.

As a first order of business, we made love to one another. We actually drew names to see whom we'd focus on first and second. I was in the middle, and Anna last. When my turn came, the girls did something so unique, I'll never forget.

We did not mind the experience of wet sex. By that, I mean that the fluids from squirting females or ejaculating males didn't bother any of us, and if anything we relished feeling fully involved because we were covered in our lover's emissions.

Thus, Anna and Abby announced to me that they were both going to fuck me simultaneously. I had a traditional view of intercourse – tab A in slot B kind of limited thinking. I was shown a new version of this activity.

After a double blowjob from the two girls that rendered me harder than a diamond and inflated to the point I thought I might pop, the two girls had me lie on my back and then they approached me legs first from either side, using several pillows to correct for height differences with my supine form. Ultimately, they were tribbing – rubbing their pussies together in a kind of scissors situation, except between their pussies proudly stood my throbbing erection, suddenly surrounded by hot moist pussy lips and clits.

I fucked up and down where we were all joined, pushing against their midsections, sliding my cock in both slits and simultaneously stroking against two clitorises as well as the openings to their vaginas. The knowledge that I was doing two at once by itself nearly put me over the edge. The feeling of the two warm pussies surrounding my cock with their swollen wet labia did.

I came in buckets, shooting cum straight up a few feet in the air at first, and then soaking pussies, my cock, and all surrounding skin in my man juice as the rest of my stuff rained down on where we were joined. We were covered, and I could hardly breathe from the sexual excitement. Neither could Anna and Abby, as they had both enjoyed orgasms nearly in sync with mine. I knew we'd do that little move again and again.

We ended that pleasure bout with a triangular cleanup effort we also enjoyed; one outcome included two more female orgasms.

Our other threesome arrangements were more predictable and perhaps traditional: someone on the bottom either being ridden (me) or fucked (by me into one of the girls), with the odd man out getting eaten as she sat on a hungry and passionate mouth. We never tired of all the possible configurations we could try.

We had planned for a three-month stay at the cape: June, July, and August. One problem was that Anna had to be in L.A. for July. Despite our previous concerns about jealousy and celibacy, Anna insisted that Abby and I stay for the whole summer. She promised us some exciting FaceTime sessions, plus lots of sexts, and made us promise to send multiple movies and pictures to her on a daily basis.

After Anna took her limo to the airport for her jet to L.A., Abby and I sat at the kitchen table and made a list of all the lewd things we could think of that we could video or photograph, and then send to Anna. We wanted at least one a day, and when we were through we had a lot more than thirty things to try. We ranked them in terms of their Smuttiness Factor, and decided we'd move slowly through the list over the month to the ones with the highest score but in an ever escalating and titillating sense.

Thus, we started with Abby's bare boobs. We moved from there to my ass being squeezed by Abby's hand, and then Abby's with my hand, her slit and one of my fingers nearby, and then a side view when Abby was masturbating me, only no genitals actually showed – they were covered in shadow or hands. From there we photographed and sent my cock – dry, wet, and just after cumming thanks to Abby's ministrations.

We then did Abby's pussy with toy inserted; and then a short movie of two of my fingers in Abby's cunt, slowly stroking her G-spot. We did the movie as a GIF, so it kept repeating every ten seconds and looked like a nonstop fingering. Following that, there was a graphic GIF of Abby masturbating me.

Anna was sending us stuff too; only she just launched right in with pictures of her twat, tits, and her masturbation with a dildo. They were all sexy, and as we told her while we had a couple fuck with Abby and me (at the Cape) and masturbation by Anna (in L.A.), and were on FaceTime talking dirty to each other and egging each other on, we were having fun and keeping close to each other.

Anna started her second week away getting a short video from us with me getting a blowjob, and the next day Abby's mouth full of my cum before she drooled some out the corner and down her chin, and then swallowed. The next day featured my tongue doing a masterful job on Abby's dripping pussy bringing her to orgasm. A picture of Abby with a pearl necklace followed a day later. One day, we only sent an audio recording of Abby and I fucking; we had the mic as close to her pussy as possible, so it recorded all the skin-on-skin slapping plus squishy sounds we were making as well as our comments, that included our wishing Anna was with us.

Anna told us at the end of her second week away that she was playing the videos or soundtracks while at work, sometimes having to get into a bathroom and jill off. We were sure of her comment because she'd send us selfies of her doing just that. Anna told us she was so horny she was attending to her need several times a day. Did I mention how I love horny movie stars?

Things escalated from there with a titty fuck just as I orgasmed onto Abby's chest, and then various pictures of my cock almost inside Abby. The obvious next step displayed penetration in several ways, and then my cock covered in post-orgasmic fluids, and more with Abby's pussy leaking my cum. Following that, the pictures showed Abby's licking me clean, or me cleaning up Abby's sodden pussy with cum obviously leaking out. We had one shot with my cock in Abby's ass – a first for her; Anna was impressed. That was the last one, because the next day she started the trek to the Cape.

Anna was so sexually hot and needy by the time she got back at the end of July she nearly raped the two of us as she arrived one afternoon and got out of the limo. She ran into our arms, pledging lifelong devotion, but urging us back into the house so she could have her way with us. Her 'way' turned out to be a rather full afternoon and evening of nonstop sex of every kind we could think of for the three of us where Anna was the center of attention. Abby and I about destroyed our lover with pleasure.

Abby and I paid her special attention for the entire first week of August, often duplicating some of the things we'd videoed or photographed only with Anna as the center of attention.

We got a break on our schedules and didn't have to return to L.A. until mid-September, so we got to enjoy two extra weeks at the Cape after Labor Day when just about everyone had gone home. The place was deserted. Anna made no attempt to disguise her appearance, and people just left us alone if they even noticed or cared.

2013

I arrived at the Cape house just before the end of May. I was alone, having come from appearances and meetings in New York. Anna was in Costa Rica finishing up some rain forest scenes in some epic she was starring in. She'd planned to be another three weeks before finishing and joining us. Abby left LAX with me, but she flew to Chicago that week to meet with various attorneys and negotiate for a TV series to be made from her two books; she eventually joined me late Friday night when the limousine from the airport dropped her off.

I had made good use of my alone time at the Cape, creating a soup to nuts outline of a new novel that had more interwoven plots, twists, and turns in it than a plate of spaghetti. I was energized and found Abby the same way when she arrived. We connected Friday night like a match and a pail of gasoline, making passionate love throughout the house until we both dropped off to sleep well after midnight.

I remained amazed that two gorgeous twenty-something women found me interesting enough to be with and make love with. Our commitment to one another seemed to have deepened over the previous winter months. I deeply loved Anna and Abby, and felt that love reflected back to me time and again in many ways. I always tried to give more than I got, and they assured me that they knew I loved them.

We were often the subject of speculation and an occasional article. Attempts by the media, including the tabloid press, to sensationalize our threesome had failed. We were what we were, and people sort of yawned at the attempts they made. If anything, public opinion seemed to be on our side – 'leave them alone.'

Summer had arrived on the Cape. After Abby's arrival, the two of us would spend a couple of hours on the beach just after lunch enjoying the warm sun, dozing, reading, and talking about everything that piqued our interest. With Abby's rising popularity as an author, the news of her impending TV series, another movie based on one of my books, and the publication of another action thriller I wrote, we'd been discovered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.