The Needs of Naughty Nuns - Cover

The Needs of Naughty Nuns

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nuns at play: A series of misadventures in religious life best kept secret if at all possible.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Teacher/Student   Clergy  

Sister Angela was not a very good role model for the young girls in their novitiate period. Of that, there could be no dissent. She was far too obsessed with submitting to the sins of the flesh than the vow of chastity permitted in the order. Still, she was fairly competent in all other areas of being a good and dedicated nun and she did her best to hide her kinky ways from all except her confessor and some of the other nuns similarly inclined with sins of depravity well hidden in their closets.

The Mother Superior was a good nun and she was tolerant beyond belief.

She would often pray for Sister Angela and some of the naughtier of the nuns under her supervision but seldom harassed them with the chastisement they so richly deserved. Her attitude was in line with the church thinking which emphasized the power of contrition and attention to performing penance for past sins. Eventually, she managed to be at ease with hidden sinning going on around her providing it did not cause dishonor to the order and to her reputation as the leader of the group of dedicated females.

The Mother Superior called Sister Angela into her office on a quiet Monday morning. At first, Sister Angela was fearful it was because of the noise she had made the previous Saturday night when she and Sister Harriet had celebrated their merging of physical blessings with so much joyful enthusiasm that the slats on Sister Angela's bed had shattered and they both went tumbling to the hard wooden floor in a flurry of bare arms and legs. They had to move to Sister Harriet's tiny cell to finish their celebration of close personal relations. It was altogether a quite successful weekend because Sister Angela felt her new friend Sister Harriet had fully mastered the difficult oral skills needed to help Angela reach the pinnacle of satisfaction she required to achieve her "tingle" of inner release so important in a single gender environment.

Her summons to the head office was not for any reason of summary punishment but rather to give her a new assignment that was more a reward for valued length of service and dedication to the order.

"Dear Sister Angela, I have a mission for you to complete for the betterment of our order. We have managed to recruit three new novitiates in another State and we need you to go there and arrange for their indoctrination and transport back to the mother house for the training period. It will require you to wear civilian dress and to be less formalized in your speech and actions. Are you able to make that transition for the good of the order?"

Sister Angela was transfixed with sudden comprehension at the words of her superior.

"Yes, mother, I am willing to do anything to insure we receive the three new recruits in proper dress and with the proper attitude for entering the training period. I will pack and leave on the next bus to follow your orders."

The Mother Superior was more than satisfied with Sister Angela's spirit of cooperation and she lit a candle right after the meeting to pray for the salvation of her mortal soul.

The aluminum siding on the long bus was reflecting the rising sun right into Sister Angela's eyes when she hiked her skirt to climb the steep steps at the front door. The two soldiers right behind her were giving each other high fives getting a good peek at her shapely legs. She was wearing her civilian clothing because the Mother Superior wanted her to give a good impression on the new recruits and their families and friends. Sometimes the sight of a nun in street clothes was enough to convince the family that their daughter would be part of a religious order in the service of the church but still would be a normal woman with natural emotions and feelings of her own that kept her still their child.

The bus was almost filled and she had to sit next to one of the passengers already holding window seat. She had hoped to get a window seat to see the scenery as they passed. Her time inside the convent was stifling in the sense that she had little contact with the outside world and she missed just viewing the ordinary things of everyday life. She almost sat next to an older woman but decided against it because she was so overweight that part of the aisle seat was occupied by her spilling-over flesh. Instead, she sat down next to a bearded man totally absorbed in looking out the window and studiously ignoring all the other passengers to the best of his ability.

It had been some time since she was in such close proximity to a male and she felt her insides sort of tighten up defensively like the poor stranger was intent on rape. He was not a handsome fellow but had wide thick shoulders and narrow hips and thighs. In fact, he was built more like a football player than a farmer or a store clerk. Angela didn't think it was appropriate for her to speak to a total stranger so she kept silent even when her shapely hip rubbed on his leg when she reached down to recover her hat which had fallen to the floor of the coach. She was momentarily embarrassed hoping that the stranger wouldn't think she was trying to introduce herself by trickery and offering him her female body as some sort of inducement for sociable conversation.

The sensation of his hard muscled body rubbing on her soft backside was enough to make her pulse race with unexpected raw desire. It was something she feared the most because she knew her weakness in such matters when she was not under firm control.

"Sorry to disturb you Miss but I need to make use of the restroom before we get started on the road."

He stood up and she saw how very tall he was sending a little thrill up her spine.

Then, for a brief moment, he was between her knees and she could feel the rough texture of his blue jeans on her sensitive skin. Her breath seemed to catch in her throat and she was tempted to squeeze her knees together to signal him he was welcome right where he was at that special moment. He disappeared into the small compartment in the rear of the bus and she did her best to check her lips and face with the tiny mirror on her compact. She made repairs with her lipstick and her wad of tissue hoping her face looked none the worse for wear and showed no signs of weak distress. Her hand wandered down to her lap and she tried her best to make certain her panty line was not showing because that always drew men's attention to her center of female pleasure. It was far too late now but she realized her skirt was too tight and the hem was too short for a bus ride because she was almost certain to reveal her feminine secrets to observant males looking for targets of opportunity when on the road.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.