The Telepathy of Breasts
Chapter 11: Winter Season

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Winter Season - This is a rewritten version of another story that didn't go as I had expected. Danny, an 18 year old boy discovers a strange talent, but he realizes that it is dangerous - and strange, to say the least. His mother provides the solution - starting an airline...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Danny

When Ira had come home, mum was positively gushing about our experiment, describing how she had been in a sort of state where nothing really mattered and no worries existed, but afterwards remembered everything. That had made Ira curious and we repeated the experiment with her.

Unlike mum, I didn't use the eye-trick again; instead I told her that her left arm didn't work. It was somewhat weird being hugged with just one arm while the other one hung lifeless on her side. Of course I reversed that again and imprinted the same sleeping instructions as I had on mum. Like my mother Ira was absolutely amazed when she was released from the trance.

Both wanted to repeat the experience at some point, but they accepted my insistence that we don't do that willy-nilly, but under controlled conditions and with enough time to prepare, during a vacation for instance.


I sat down in my office and looked if there were any letters to read, but whatever communication had arrived, it had already been processed by Jana. Mum and Ira had decided to stop at a shopping mall, as they were planning to model some new ideas. Knowing those two, some of the ideas would be rather skimpy or transparent.

Waiting for them gave me the time to reminisce about the evening before and the night. It still gave me a slight headache understanding my peculiar gift. I could 'order' mum and Ira to be immune to my suggestions, which I had tested in the morning, yet the next time I ordered them to be susceptible again, they would lose that immunity, despite being supposed to be immune to that very command in the first place – what the heck? Maybe I wasn't supposed to understand it.

The implanted command however had worked brilliantly. Ira had happily slept through the night, despite me munching on her breast. I knew she slept happily because I was woken up twice as she moaned softly in her sleep in a silent, but hefty orgasm. All the while she'd remained in deep slumber, a happy and sated grin etched permanently on her face.

The morning had culminated in my happily shagging my two favourite bums after mum and Ira had hogged the bathroom for over thirty minutes to clean-up beforehand.

I was startled out of my thoughts when Jana came into my office, followed by mum and Ira, laden with bags. I saw one of a very well-known lingerie shop, so I guessed that they had designed some rather interesting new FA costumes. They started to put up the foldable privacy screen that we normally used as a make-shift changing area for job applicants, who except for pilots still had to do them in the nude.

"Would you entertain the boss while we prepare?" mum asked Jana and my PA ducked under my desk with an excited giggle. Smiling up at me as she knelt between my legs, she happily started to blow me, making me incoherent with her experience of two decades of being sexually active. I actually lost the race as I emptied myself into Jana's mouth before mum and Ira were ready. That said a lot about Jana's exquisite technique, considering I had already deposited two loads into the bowels of mum and my girl. It goes without saying that I had washed afterwards, of course.

Jana crawled back from under the table and demonstratively licked her lips with a grin. She righted her business dress, especially the skirt, which had ridden up her legs, revealing that she apparently didn't subscribe to the concept of wearing panties.

She had apparently been appointed the job of moderator of this presentation. Right on cue, our chief pilot Walter came in, giving Jana a peck on the cheek and then shaking hands with me. He sat down next to me, waiting for what the ladies had to present. Considering that he'd been the head of the project to work out a new, refined business model for our growing company, he knew of course most of what was to come. If his satisfied grin was anything to go by, he was convinced that I would like what was to come. He gave Jana the sign to start.

"Let's begin with the numbers," she said, reading from a clipboard with her notes. "We have the following fleet right now: one Cessna Citation extended range, one Dassault Falcon F50, one Beech 1900D and two DeHavilland Dash7-100, the second one passed the D-check two days ago and is ready for transfer. It will remain in normal airline passenger configuration."

"We're going into regular flights?" I asked.

"Not quite, at least for this one," Jana answered. "We've been contacted by Volkswagen if we could take over their works shuttle to Manching and Bratislava from Private Wings, and introduce a new one to Emden."

"I take it we use properly clothed personnel for those flights?"

Jana smiled and asked Ira to come out. I gasped. She wore an utterly classy looking, but still rather sexy costume with a knee-length skirt, a white blouse and a blazer in Volkswagen Air Service branding. It showed a healthy amount of cleavage without looking vulgar. She turned a few times like a model, smiling at me as I was probably drooling. She looked stunning with those black lace stockings hugging her shapely legs. Since they disappeared unter the skirt, I gathered they must go up all the way to her thighs.

"Why did they ditch Private Wings?" I asked trying not to show how much Ira turned me on. "They have a good reputation in the business."

"They didn't ditch them," Walter chipped in. "They'll still do other flights, like the ones to Dresden, Poznan, Kaluga and the likes, but their Dorniers cannot land on the short runway in Emden and their capacity of thirty-two pax is too small for the flights to Bratislava and Manching."

"I never heard of Manching," Jana said.

"It's a military airbase with a small civilian part a few kilometres from Ingolstadt, where the main Audi factory is," I explained.

"Ah," she said knowingly and added the bit of knowledge to her notes. Ira meanwhile disappeared behind the privacy screen and soon the outfit she'd just worn was hung over the top of it – including the underwear and the ridiculously long stockings.

"You asked about going into regular flights. Walter suggested we do. We can buy two Ilyusin IL-114 for cheap out of the bankruptcy assets of Vyborg Airlines," Jana read off her notes.

"That's the one that basically looks like a pirated Saab-2000, isn't it?" I asked and Walter nodded with a chuckle. "What do you have in mind for it?"

Walter stood and joined Jana. He pulled down the projector screen and then hooked up his pad to the beamer via Bluetooth.

"Braunschweig currently has no regular flights, but there's a large area, consisting of Wolfsburg, Salzgitter, Königslutter and Braunschweig itself – that's half a million people who would have to go to Hannover. Magdeburg is also only an hour away and has absolutely no airport nearer than Leipzig. That should be enough to fill a sixty-seater. Our stewardesses will look like that."

On his cue mum came out and I gasped again. It was basically the same design that Ira had modelled, but in company colours. Mum's large Bristols made for ample cleavage on show. I smiled and winked at her and she wiggled her rack for me. Walter snickered.

"Possible destinations?" I asked.

"Depending on season," Walter explained. "We'll start service with the winter season, which means I would suggest Austria, Switzerland and France mainly. Klagenfurt, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Graz – the classic alpine tourist venues. We should also be able to land at Samedan, I know you love that approach."

I sent him a mock glare, but we both snickered. Mum meanwhile disappeared behind the privacy screen again.

"For the second plane, I'm thinking about something more, interesting," Walter said. "Working title is 'Red Light Shuttle'. It would be flights to the three most well-known red light districts – Hamburg's Reeperbahn, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt's Bahnhofsviertel. The Stewardesses would look like that."

Ira came out and I was painfully hard within seconds. She wasn't naked. Instead she wore a red semi-transparent lingerie ensemble, consisting of thigh-high lace stockings, held up by a garter belt. Her tight pussy and her boobs were barely hidden by not very opaque, matching G-string panties and a bra. It showed practically everything, but not really. It was the sexiest I'd ever seen her. I had shot three loads already in the morning, but seeing my beloved girl like that made me afraid of making an utter mess in my underpants. She giggled and struck a few sexy poses, flshing her boobs by lifting her bra. I think I whimpered a bit in lust.

Walter winked at her and Ira ducked below the desk. You can probably guess the rest – there went load number four. It wasn't very big, but it came quickly.

"That was it for the new parts of our business model," Walter continued with a shit-eating grin while I tried to follow his explanation, looking cross-eyed. Giggling, Ira disappeared behind the privacy screen again.

"Jana, Ira and I have been sifting through all the feedback the girls have brought back. One of the major feedbacks is, that completely naked FA's aren't actually too popular and many of the girls were asked to wear panties – not too big ones, mind you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.