The Telepathy of Breasts - Cover

The Telepathy of Breasts

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 10: The Experiment

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Experiment - This is a rewritten version of another story that didn't go as I had expected. Danny, an 18 year old boy discovers a strange talent, but he realizes that it is dangerous - and strange, to say the least. His mother provides the solution - starting an airline...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Danny

I landed the plane at Braunschweig airport and even though it was relatively short, barely allowing a halfway laden Airbus A320 to land safely, I didn't even need half of the runway.

Once I had powered down the plane, Bernd handed me a report of my check-ride and it said "FAILED", followed by a whole laundry list of mistakes and now that the stress of flying had subsided, I could see that at least half of them could have ended with a crash. I had completely and utterly failed and I felt terribly ashamed of myself. Bernd gave me a fatherly pat on the shoulder, collected his flight-bag and left.

His place in the co-pilot seat was taken by Walter, who still held a bottle of beer in his hand.

"It's a shit feeling isn't it?" he asked. "But one day you'll be happy that it happened today and not under more dramatic circumstances. Today, my friend you've had that most important day in the life of a pilot."

"What do you mean?" I asked, completely confused by his strange wisdom.

"Most pilots think the most important day in their flying career is when they do their first solo flight or when they get their PPL, but the truth is, the most important one is the day you make your first major mistake, because many pilots don't survive it. It's the day when you think you've got it all riddled out and checklists are for people with memory problems, or when you think you don't really need all runway and don't go around even though you come in too hot and too high."

I felt a blush of embarrassment and looked at the damning document in my hands, feeling ashamed of myself.

"This is my fourth pint," Walter explained and lifted his bottle. "I'm by no means drunk, but I'm not allowed to drive a car anymore – for a reason. Yet, I've flown this baby so often, I could still get this plane running from dark and cold to ready for pushback entirely from memory nine-hundred ninety-nine times out of a thousand attempts, but that one time some detail would distract me and I would forget to pull just one lever or flick just one switch and in the end we'd end up as a pile of smoking wreckage at the end of the runway."

"So always use the checklist, no matter how good you think you've memorized stuff," I said.

"Exactly," Walter said. "You didn't do that and you were behind the aircraft from the very start. That thing flew you, not the other way round. I've learned the same on my day, but in a much harder way. I thought I didn't need the approach checklist and forgot to extend the landing gear, belly-landing a perfectly healthy Cessna 402. Perfectly healthy until that very moment, that is."

"Ouch," I said.

"That's what I said too when I got the bill from the owner," Walter replied dryly, taking a swig from his beer. "It took me ten years to repay my debts. Needless to say that I've never forgotten to use the checklists ever since."

"I can believe that," I sighed. Then I looked over at Walter. "Will you become my chief pilot? Don't worry; you'll still get to fly."

"That was not the purpose of this talk, but if that's what you want, I'm game," Walter said giving me an encouraging pat on the back.


After Walter had left, I went back to the cabin as I had not cleaned it up yet since landing in Helsinki. To my surprise mum and Ira were already doing that. Seeing me less than happy mum walked over and wordlessly hugged me. Neither of us said anything. She just held me and Ira looked over, giving me an encouraging smile.

Since the girls had taken over cleaning up the cabin I could tie down the aircraft at the same time and we could soon lock it and leave for home. Once there Ira got into 'uniform' – read: naked – and quickly whipped up a large bowl of Pelmeni, a simple but immensely tasty traditional Siberian dish consisting of ground meat dumplings in dough bags served with sour cream.

"Darlings, I may do the return flight with Mrs. Yuki because I promised her, but unless we hire professionals for the job, we won't accept contracts from female clients anymore unless they are lesbian," I declared once we'd started to eat.

"What happened?" mum asked.

"I simply get too invested emotionally," I sighed. "I simply can't consider making love 'just a job'. I'm in it for real or I can't. I didn't fall in love or anything, but I got too emotionally involved to forget about what we'd done. I should've forgotten about her the moment she was out the door, but I couldn't. It contributed to my piss-poor performance on the return flight."

"This is no flaw, Krasavchik, you know?" Ira said with one of her blindingly beautiful smiles. "That's why making love with you is so different. You are always in it as if your life depends on it. If you don't want to do that again, then we won't take such requests anymore."

I nodded and mum ruffled my hair. We cleaned the table and got ready for bed, by taking a joined shower. Mum and Ira instinctively knew that I would feel weird making love with either of them after shagging someone else earlier in the day, so neither made a move.

When we climbed into bed, mum rolled me over to her side and pushed her nipple, the big nub already hard in anticipation, between my lips and I started sucking and lip-munching it gently. Ira was spooned against my back waiting for me to fall asleep so she could help mum push my hard rod into her pussy, trying to see if I would manage that feat again, shagging my sleeping partner all night while being aslepp myself.

Ira

Tvoyu mat', he'd done it again!

Like always when he was fed a nipple for the night, Danny had ended up rock-hard and sleeping like a dead-man, but as soon as Lena and I had managed to insert is hard-on into her pussy, he'd started to rock back and forth gently. It weren't really long strokes, but I knew from personal experience that it didn't need brutal strokes to be driven absolutely crazy all night.

Danny and I woke up with a start when Lena came very noisily. She was in tears.

"Oh my god," she babbled, her eyes glazed over. "If I die today, I'll be lying in my coffin, grinning like an imbecile. That was the most amazing experience I've ever had."

Danny looked rather embarrassed. He was still self-conscious about his boob fetish. Lena had told me where that came from and it was time Danny got to know as well.

"Danny, Krasavchik, we don't have any flights for the next three days. Why don't you give Lena some time to sleep and then the two of you spend the day together?"

"What will you do?" he asked.

"I'll work with Jana and Walter on finishing that proposal for our new business model, but not now, hug your mum and sleep a bit more," I said with a smile. Lena had turned around and Danny spooned her from behind, carefully keeping his hands off Lena's now hypersensitive breasts and pussy.

When I came back from the shower, they were both fast asleep, snuggled up to each other, smiling happily.

Danny

We slept like babies until 2pm. After fourteen hours of sleep I felt as refreshed as never before. For mum things were of course different as she'd only gotten six hours of sleep, but according to herself also as many orgasms all through the night. Nice trick, but I didn't think this 'shag through the night' thing should become a regular feature. Even after six hours of deep sleep, mum looked exhausted. Since both she and Ira insisted it had been the greatest experience ever, it was perhaps a good thing to keep it as a one-time high.

After a very late breakfast mum suggested we take a long walk through the forest as she wanted to talk about something.


We had been walking hand-in-hand silently for quite some time before mum let me know what this was all about.

"I think I'm partially to blame for your ... your night time habit," she admitted. I blushed. I still felt somewhat embarrassed about my strange fetish. Mum continued her explanation.

"When I first put you on my breast, I knew immediately that you were extremely fascinated with it. Normally a child uses his lips and tongue to stimulate the milk-flow. But you, just three hours old, thoroughly explored mommies breasts. Even after you had had your fill you didn't let go of it with your tiny hands."

Mum smiled at me and I blushed a little more. Hearing that I was a breast-fetishist at three hours of age already was more than a bit embarrassing. Mom lost her smile and sighed.

"Today scientists say that that nursing children is the way to go, but in 1985, predominant doctrine in East Germany was that children grow healthier if given a special formula. That was of course hogwash. What the communists really wanted was that women return to work as soon as possible after the birth of their children."

"And you went with that?" I asked in surprise and also a bit of disappointment. "I've never known you to toe the communist party line, especially after they threw you out of your Interflug apprenticeship?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.