The Telepathy of Breasts - Cover

The Telepathy of Breasts

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 8: Boob Fetish

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Boob Fetish - This is a rewritten version of another story that didn't go as I had expected. Danny, an 18 year old boy discovers a strange talent, but he realizes that it is dangerous - and strange, to say the least. His mother provides the solution - starting an airline...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

A little Russian lesson to understand this and the next chapter:

Dura Yebannaya: Fucking idiot (female form)

Sasranez: Arsehole

A ty nikhrena ne delal, yebanniy v rot: And you fucking did nothing, you cocksucker

Durak: Idiot (male form)

Bozhe Moi: Oh my god

Pizdez, kak ty mog trachatsia menya sa vosem chasov bes stoppa?: how (the hell) could you fuck me for eight hours without a stop?

Ira

Despite our unscheduled stop at the parking lot, we would most likely still make it on time to Braunschweig Airport to pick up Lena. But something was definitely wrong with Danny, and it wasn't hard to guess what. I'd seen that look before – after the return leg of our first revenue flight, when he didn't know if I had given Mr. Klausen a blow-job or not.

First his insecurity and second-guessing the type of services we were providing, and then it had probably hit him full-force that his mother had done exactly that on her flight to the Azores. Mr. Klausen had been the only client so far to actually ask for sexual services and both times with Lena. Today he had had four hours to enjoy her. He tried his best to hide it, but I had seen a few errant tears roll down his cheek.

Lena certainly wasn't helping. It seemed our customer had banged her so thoroughly, she could barely walk and despite the fact that she had had a four-hour empty return flight, the debauchery on the revenue leg had left her so befuddled she'd walked out onto the tarmac a good ten meters before noticing that she was still stark-naked. By the time she had waddled back into the plane to get dressed, Danny had already stalked off, deeply hurt by the sound of it. I sighed and resisted the urge to go after him. I doubted that he wanted to be seen crying.

"What happened?" Lena asked, still grinning like an idiot. Well, she certainly seemed to have had fun, but I was gripped by a pang of irrational anger.

"Dura Yebannaya!" I swore, angry about her insensitivity. "He's devastated because he realised that the client sodomized you for four hours and you've just thrown it into his face."

"I don't want know what that word means, do I?" she harrumphed, pissed off with my sudden attitude. I took her by the arm and led her away from the plane until we were out of earshot of the ground crew.

"Look, Lena, it's probably my fault, but you weren't helping. I should have told you, but when he came up with the 'that's a job for the Falcon and mum' line, his amusement was as fake as the smiles I used to give my solicitors when I was still working in Cologne."

"Why didn't he say something then?"

"He's completely and utterly confused about just about everything right now. His whole story of having had problems to sleep and then fallen asleep on the couch while watching TV is complete bullshit. He ran out in the middle of the night, swearing at himself because he had latched on and sucked my boob in his sleep."

"He's done that before?" she asked with a shrug, but then she slapped her forehead. "'I'm so unrepentant, mother', shit that's what he said when I told him he'd made me horny by doing that. I made it sound like a reproach. Damn, I'm such a bitch!"

She stalked off towards the car as fast as her obviously battered rear-end allowed her to.

I tried to stop her. "Lena, give him some time to compose himself. I don't think he wants us to see him cry. He's feeling embarrassed enough as it is."

"He won't be in the car, you have the keys in your hand," she said, and started to cry. "Oh please darling boy, don't do anything stupid?!"

Well, no matter how much pain she had felt before, Lena ignored it. I could barely keep up, despite being twelve years younger than her.

Lena

Damn and blast, I was such a bloody bitch! How could I miss that Danny would be hurt. Hadn't he told me often enough that he'd fallen in love with me? Yes we couldn't work as a couple, but that didn't diminish his love for me and he'd merely resisted his urge to show it for fear of upsetting Ira, whom he loved just as much.

As I had feared, he wasn't anywhere near the car and since Ira and I had wasted too much time yacking, he could be anywhere in a radius of two kilometers, or more, if he'd taken a taxi.

Ira drove and drove and drove all across the town while I called his phone again and again without getting an answer. After nearly three hours my phone rang."

"Danny for Christ sake, where are you?" I shrieked in panic. I could hear that I'd probably nearly pierced his eardrum as he swore loudly. His voice sounded off though.

"It isn't him. I'm the owner of the Bahnhofsklause in Watenbüttel. I dialled the number of the forty missed calls, because I've heard his phone vibrate all night. I sorry to have nicked your boyfriend's or husband's phone, but he's completely out of it."

"We'll be there in a few minutes," I said, not feeling like correcting his guess at our relationship. I ended the call and told Ira to stop. I knew where it was. I got behind the wheel.

Ira

I'm sure there is not a single country in the world where Lena's driving would be deemed legal. We came across a few traffic lights and she actually had the decency to wait if they were red, but as soon as the yellow light came on, she launched the car brutally, the tyres and the car's engine screaming in protest. Thank god there were barely any people out there this late at night, because we were doing up to 100 kilometres per hour in the inner city.

She brought the car to a screeching halt in front of a pub about ten minutes (at the speed of sound) from the airport. There was no way he had walked here.

We ran in and found him passed out, his head lying on the table. Someone had draped his jacket over him to keep him warm.

"What does he owe you?" I asked the man behind the bar, fuming that he hadn't stopped Danny from fucking himself up.

"Nothing," he said and handed me fifty Euros. "He just put a hundred quid on the bar and told be to bring it on. I don't think a Formula one team refuels that quickly."

"Sasranez!" I swore in Russian and threw the fifty Euros back at him. "A ty nikhrena ne delal, yebanniy v rot!"

"Do I want to know what you said to him?" Lena asked as we finally drove away after strapping Danny in on the rear seat. He had noticed none of it, snoring and sometimes whimpering in his sleep. Two burly guys had carried him to the car for us.

"Let's just say the words 'arsehole' and 'cocksucker' were part of it," I snorted sarcastically.

"Don't be so hard on him, he's confused and only nineteen after all," Lena pleaded with me.

"No, that was meant for the fucking barkeeper," I seethed, starting to cry from sheer fury. "He was just happy to make money and looked on while a confused boy shoots himself to fucking hell!"

I added a few more, even stronger sentiments in an unholy mix of Russian and Ukrainian. They would have thrown me out of hell for foul language had I used that vernacular in the presence of Beelzebub. It mainly revolved around the unconventional sexual preferences of someone's mother involving several mammals that weren't primates. There was a long silence after that.

"Ira, darling, remind me to never piss you off, okay?" Lena said dryly.


I woke up the next morning, my head feeling like I'd head-butted the wall and having a nipple in my mouth – this time one of Ira's. God this was embarrassing! Not only had they apparently carried me from the car into the house, I had also sucked all night on my girl's nipple like a bloody toddler.

I let go of the soft flesh, but Ira grabbed my hair roughly. "Get back on there Krasavchik, if you stop, I'll kill you!"

Feeling self-conscious, but unable to deny her, I licked and nibbled her boob while fingering her pussy until Ira nearly pierced my eardrums when she screamed in the throes of a mighty orgasm. With my massive headache that was a bad idea and I groaned in pain.


"I'm so sorry," I sighed, blushing heavily as I stared into my cup of coffee,

"That you like to sleep sucking on our boobs?" mum asked with a giggle, not even mentioning the fact that I had gotten myself hogwashly bladdered the night before. "Danny, other people like to get shat or pissed upon, your fetish is positively tame."

"Mum, we're at the breakfast table," I gasped, scandalized by her swearing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.