The Telepathy of Breasts - Cover

The Telepathy of Breasts

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 7: Business As Usual

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Business As Usual - This is a rewritten version of another story that didn't go as I had expected. Danny, an 18 year old boy discovers a strange talent, but he realizes that it is dangerous - and strange, to say the least. His mother provides the solution - starting an airline...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

This flight was different for two reasons. First of all, Ira was fully clothed, and second, we were flying into one of Europe's most dangerous airports – Samedan in the Engadin valley of the Swiss Alps.

We were hauling two businessmen who didn't care for the naked Stewardess angle, so they didn't get it, but the fact that smoking was allowed on our flights had them select us over other charter companies. Like on most flights, we'd land, they go about their business and we would go back in the evening.

The approach to Samedan is ridiculous. You have to fly into a valley, do a ninety degree turn right between two mountains, then fly straight over the airport and then make a 180 degree turn inside a narrow valley with large mountains all around before descending steeply onto the runway. The margin for error is practically zero.

We had just flown into the valley, with the mountains left and right towering over the altitude of the aircraft, when Walter said dryly "Your aircraft."

In pilot lingo that means "You're flying now, mate."

I was tempted to argue, but we were under radio discipline rules, which meant nothing but essential communication was allowed. I took the controls and kept my eyes closely on the needles that showed our alignment to the NDB. When we reached the right angle, I did the ninety degree turn and lined up to the NDB again.

"Steady," Walter said, which was sort of code for "Looks good, mate"

The only one not looking good was I, because I was sweating like a pig. We passed the airport at an altitude that looked too high for me, but Walter was unconcerned. The NDB needle flipped around which meant we'd just flown over it and I started the 180 degree turn while also initiating the descent. Try tapping the top of your head with one hand, rubbing your tummy with the other – that's the equivalent of flying a u-turn while descending at a steady rate. And then try doing it in a plane with high mountains all around you.

I had to correct a few times using the rudder, but in the end I put it down firmly on runway 21. We taxied to our parking slot.

"You utter arsehole, Walter!" I growled. He just cackled.

"How do you think I got to fly this approach the first time."

"We have paying customers in the back," I argued. He went serious.

"Kiddo, you're a trained pilot. If you don't trust yourself, you have no business being up here in the cockpit."

"You'd planed to do that," I said as I realized what he meant.

"Sure. Danny, you want to run an airline for the rich. Sooner or later you'll have to fly into places like Courchevel, trust me that thing makes this one look easy. And you won't be flying here for the last time either."

"Shit, I need new underpants," I groaned.

He just laughed.


It was amazing how many 'friends to visit' Walter had wherever we went. I walked out of the cockpit, still soaking wet with sweat and only Ira was there. She looked at me with a worried glance.

"Something wrong Krasavchik?"

"Walter made me fly the approach without warning," I said.

"You did the landing?"

I nodded. The next thing I knew was landing on my back in the separee. Ira practically ripped the uniform off her body, ignoring that I was probably smelling a bit ripe.

"Fuck me, pilot!"

Who was I to deny such a polite request?


Alas, the alarm clock woke us up at precisely 2pm. I opened my eyes and found my face full of boob.

"If we ever have children, please leave something in them for them?" Ira asked with a giggle. I had sucked her nipple all through my nap. Bloody hell, how pathetic was that? She seemed to have noticed my chagrin.

"I don't mind, and you're so good at it," she whispered into my ear before disappearing into the small bathroom compartment. I would follow after her, really needing a shower after the scare Walter had given me.


With my feet firmly on the brakes, I spooled up the engines to full power. The whole airplane was rocking at the edge of the runway as the engines fought against the brakes. When I released them we were pressed back into our seats by the acceleration and I waited to rotate the aircraft until way later than we would normally do. Using the excess speed I forced the craft into a very steep climb lest we would smash into a mountain.

"Good job mate," Walter noticed and announced: "Gear up. My aircraft."

With that he took control and flew the rest of the flight to Hannover. Technically we were based at Braunschweig, but it looked like we would be flying out of Hannover most of the time.

We tied the craft down and this time Walter had only one set of sheets to take to the office, the ones Ira and I had soiled during our bout of frantic love-making.


"Shirts off, I want to see tits!" I quipped. Mum and Ira were only too happy to indulge me as I walked into my office the next day. The shirts went off and bras were unclasped. I happily kissed all four nipples on display to various degrees of happy sighing.

"Ladies, I've spent some money," I announced, firing up my laptop. Waiting for it to start I took the opportunity to strip naked. Looking at Ira for permission and getting the nod, mum crawled below my desk and swallowed my cock.

"What aircraft did you buy?" Ira asked, but I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of mum's soft lips around my erection.

"Maybe we let our purser finish her ... uh ... presentation. I find it quite fascinating," I said distractedly and Ira laughed. It didn't take long and I erupted into mum's throat. Damn, she was good at it.

"Someone's really happy," Jana grinned. I had been so distracted by mum's excellent skills I hadn't even heard that Jana had come in. Like so often she was the only fully clothed person in my office.

"What is it Jana?" I asked and she waved a piece of paper that looked like a printed email.

"We have an inquiry from Düsseldorf. A Japanese widow who would like to be flown to Helsinki and she's very interested in our extra-services, and she's quite wealthy considering she's offering nearly a million for the privilege."

"A Japanese flying from Düsseldorf to Helsinki?" Ira asked. "Now that doesn't make sense, does it?"

"It does if you know that Düsseldorf is the city with the biggest Japanese contingent outside Japan and that Finnair does four weekly flights with an A340-300 to Tokyo Narita Airport."

"You are such a nerd, Danny," mum giggled. I just shrugged.

"That gives us a problem though," I said. "Our service was so far targeted at a male audience. When will that flight be? Do we have time to advertise for and hire a male steward?"

"Do we need to?" Ira asked. "It sounds like a job we're going to get once in three cold winters. I know someone who is male, likes to go naked, and definitely knows his way around women."

It took me a while before it dawned on me. "Ira, are you suggesting that I... ?"

"Jana, Lena, could you give us a moment alone ... okay perhaps some more moments?" Ira asked instead of answering my aborted question.

Mum and my secretary left, giggling. Ira walked over, gave my cock a few quick licks until it was rock-hard and straddled me, pushing my length into her pussy. Instead of starting to ride me though, she just stayed in my lap once I was buried to the hilt inside her.

"Danny, I know you're possessive of me, and I accept that, and I don't want you to change. I will never do it with a client, because it would hurt you. But remember, I come from the business, it's just a job. I can live with that, and on top of it, that woman is going to get more than she bargained for, because you sweetheart of a man will make her feel really good despite the fact that it's just a job."

"Ira, honey, I know that, but I also once sat in this chair having a job interview with you, asking if you would be willing to shag our clients. Three weeks later I couldn't live with the thought. What if the same happens to you?"

"I just watched you getting sucked off by your mama, didn't I?" she argued and ground her pussy against my pelvis. Talk about dirty tactics. "I'm just as possessive as you are, but through my former job I have learned to differentiate between business and love. I've had sex a lot of times with many men, sorry if that hurts, but I have never felt anything like when you just kiss me. When you make love to me, it's entirely different, I've never felt like that before."

"Well, I believe you," I said and grabbed her bum, starting to slide her up and down my length. "Let's say we do that and that woman gets what she wants. She'll get off the plane and I'll forget about her, but where does mum fit in, because sorry, she isn't 'just a job'."

"I know," Ira replied, her breathing getting ragged as she started to ride me. "Why do you think ... I told you to spend at least ... a night with her every week. You ... wouldn't be the man ... I fell in love with ... without her in your life."

That was the end of that talk as we became too distracted by making slow luxurious love on my office chair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.