The Telepathy of Breasts - Cover

The Telepathy of Breasts

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 6: Once A Week Mum

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Once A Week Mum - This is a rewritten version of another story that didn't go as I had expected. Danny, an 18 year old boy discovers a strange talent, but he realizes that it is dangerous - and strange, to say the least. His mother provides the solution - starting an airline...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

"So, mum I guess there's no point in asking if you had a good time, considering we could hear it through the cockpit door?"

"I'm sorry," she said, blushing a little while changing the sheets on the bed in the separee.

"I'm not mad, but please tone it down in the future. Either Walter or I have an open mic at some point and there are some things the air traffic controllers don't need to hear."

"Does it bother you?" mum asked, sitting down in the second comfy chair. "I mean, knowing that a man who's coming back in the afternoon has had sex with your mother and might ask to do so again?"

I looked down at my hands. "Mum, I know I can't have you to myself. I love you more than a son should, but the two of us aren't a long-time solution. I want a family, but we can't have kids. I want a wife with whom I can go out without having to drive to the next county for fear of someone knowing that we're mother and son. It would never be a fulfilled life for either of us, and I hazard a guess you'd had your fill of wasted years by now."

She smiled and kissed me.

"But it would have bothered you if I had put Ira on the roster, wouldn't it?"

That had hit right where it hurts.

"What can I say mum. In walks a drop-dead gorgeous girl, stark-naked for a job interview, and the first thing I notice about her is her smile. I was as objective as a corrupt third world dictator during that job interview."

"I know," she said and ruffled my hair. "That's why I paid extra attention. I'm your mother. I knew you were a lost cause the moment you laid eyes on her. I would have intervened had you let that influence your decision, but she's definitely qualified for the job. Just not the one you auditioned her for."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, three days ago when you were in Tolouse for the final check of the Falcon, Ira came to my office, telling me she wanted to quit. She's fallen in love with someone and cannot do a job that would require her to shag a client. She knew she could refuse at any time, but she thought it would hurt the company in the long run if she always refused."

"You haven't let her go, have you?" I asked, panicking at the thought.

Mum smiled. "Am I crazy? Firing the girl that my darling son is so hopelessly smitten with?"

"She only said she fell in love with someone," I reminded her doubtfully, but my thoughts were interrupted when a plane stopped on the slot next to us. Looking out I saw it was our Falcon. I looked questioningly at mum and she just shrugged.

"Right on cue. Surprise honey," she cooed and opened the door of the plane. Ira raced out of the Falcon's door and into our plane. She practically jumped into my arms, crying.

"This was a setup, wasn't it?" I asked, avoiding to give away my relationship to mum. But Ira surprised me again.

"She told me," she said. "Your mama didn't want anything between us starting with you having to lie all the time. For the record, if you want to be with her from time to time, I'm okay, but no other girls please?"

"Walter will only be too happy to do the job interviews," I snickered happily.

Ira's short burst of tears had dried by now. "No you still do that, including 'practical demonstration'," she said. "But I will be there. Who could examine better than I if they are really good at it? And besides, that way you need only ONE 'practical demonstration'."

"Point taken," I grinned and kissed her. It turned into a rather long and hot one until mum cleared her throat.

"Kids, I have to get going, are you sure you get the job done in your exuberance?"

"What do you mean mum?"

"I will do the return leg," Ira said, "but don't worry, the client knows he's not getting any more than naked Ira. That's why your mama had to work so hard in the morning."

We all cackled.

"That was quite an expensive way to get Ira and I together," I said.

"Not really," mum said. "Bernd has just gotten his type rating on the Falcon and Kevin will do so on the return leg. It was a longer flight than strictly necessary but it would have happened anyway. As an added bonus I can get working on the rosters for next month. If we get going now, we should be back in Germany by twelve."


Normally I should have felt strange, knowing I was having a mid-day nap on a bed that my mother had been shagged on a few hours ago. But she had of course changed all the sheets and I was distracted by the unbelievably great feeling of holding a naked girl in my arms – my girl.

We could have done something more than napping and holding each other, but not only were we doing exactly what both of us wanted to do, we also knew that there would be more than enough time to make up for it once back home in Germany. The alarm clock woke us up precisely at two in the afternoon. That gave us two hours to prepare for the return of our client.

Ira had changed the sheets again in record time and then she slipped into the small bathroom that was installed where a normal B1900 had the seats 18-20 and the cargo compartment. It was too cramped for a proper shower but it had a little water reservoir, a moveable shower head like you'd find on a bathtub and a catch basin. You can't really go out providing the services we did without having any way for the girls to clean up.

Since she would be naked throughout the flight anyway, Ira saw no need to get dressed again, even though the client was not expected to return before at least an hour. Walter had returned though and he told me to stay back with Ira a little longer. He'd prepare the plane even if I was scheduled to be the pilot flying.

"Walter, you were in on that whole setup, weren't you?" I asked him.

"Who do you think gave the signal to the Falcon when to start so that they would land shortly after we did?" He cackled and disappeared into the cockpit.

Ira was laughing happily.


We saw our client walk out onto the tarmac. I placed a quick kiss on my naked girl.

"Ira, if he wants a blow-job, I think I can live with that, but no more, please?"

She nodded and smiled as she turned to open the door. I slipped into the cockpit.

While Ira was doing her bit, welcoming our first ever customer back, I got briefed by Walter.

"Almost no problems at all, he said. One of the hydraulics pumps seems a bit wonky, but we have enough redundancy. I made a note for Lufthansa Technik. I already called his company to redirect the guy's limo to HAJ."

"Quick thinking, Walter. That way they can exchange it overnight."

After getting the "cabin ready" from Ira via intercom, I taxied out and lined us up on the runway. Even with the heavy luxury interior, we would never reach the maximum take-off weight of a B1900, so we rotated somewhere halfway down the runway and took to the skies. The weather was clear and the air calm. Probably still grinning like an idiot I manually flew all the way up until Walter reminded me with a snicker that we'd be required to use auto-pilot on altitudes higher than 18.000 feet as per company SOP. I pushed 'Otto' active and we enjoyed a smooth flight until we were told to descend somewhere over Fulda.

The approach was a bit lengthy with many returning holiday charter flights getting in our way and at six in the evening I put the wheels back down on terra firma on runway 27R, a little more firmly than Walter had done in the morning. We taxied back and secured the plane.

Our client wasn't too bothered by having landed in Hannover instead of Braunschweig as his home town Peine was roughly halfway in between those cities anyway. In fact, if anything he'd avoid some of the construction areas on the autobahn that way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.