The Telepathy of Breasts - Cover

The Telepathy of Breasts

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 5: Ira

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Ira - This is a rewritten version of another story that didn't go as I had expected. Danny, an 18 year old boy discovers a strange talent, but he realizes that it is dangerous - and strange, to say the least. His mother provides the solution - starting an airline...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Mum was sitting next to me behind the desk when Jana admitted our first applicant into the office. I winked at her when I saw that she had kept on her skirt, and probably the panties under it, but her shirt and bra were gone. The girl who had come for the interview was completely naked as per instruction.

According to her application she was twenty-five and it was easy to see that she had taken good care of her outer shell. She was beautiful and I had a hard time not to get, well, hard. We had not given any measurement requirements with the job ads in a well known adult magazine. The only requirement we had given was that the pubic area should be shaven or waxed, as were the armpits. Mum had offered the theory that most girls from our target audience probably did that anyway. The lovely Miss walking in had what I on first guess believed to be very firm C-cup breasts and her clean-shaven pussy looked very tight for someone working in the sex business, but what really got my attention was her incredibly beautiful smile.

"Have a seat, Ms. Tarachenko," I said and she sat down on the chair we had provided.

"As you have obviously followed the specific instructions for this job interview, I take it you know the specific working conditions. But to make sure, you fully understand what we expect of our employees, please state your duties should you be selected for this position."

"I am expected to perform the normal duties of a flight attendant, and I will do so in the nude. If requested by the customers, I will grant them sexual favours," she said in fluid and only slightly accented German.

"Good, that was almost correct, Ms. Tarachenko, because the sexual favours part is strictly voluntary. You have the right to refuse customers you don't want to render intimate services to. We cannot expect that all our potential clients have the same interpretation of personal hygiene or fitness. You are not required to state any reason for refusing intimate advances, neither to the customer, nor will we ever request an explanation. A simple 'No, sir' is all it takes."

She nodded her agreement.

"Should you be willing to render intimate services to a client, there will be bonus payments, but we think you will find your standard remuneration more than satisfactory even without ever getting intimate with a client. Should you however do so, the client is expected to use a clean, unused condom, even for oral gratification, but seeing where you worked before, I doubt I need to remind you of why we have this restriction."

She blushed slightly and smiled while nodding.

"Your application says you are fluent in English, German, Russian and Ukranian?" I asked, switching to English to check if she could spontaneously do so too.

"You will find my TOEFL certificate and the German language certificate from the Goethe Institute in Kiev in my application documents," she answered, effortlessly switching to English as well. "Ukranian and Russian are the official languages of my home country. You will find the grades in my graduation document. Be advised however that in Ukraine the grading system is reversed in comparison to Germany, One is the lowest and five is the highest grade."

"Yeah, I don't think you would have graduated with a single four grade with the rest being fives if it weren't the case," I said with a chuckle and she smiled back at me. I was starting to like that girl, okay, perhaps more than just 'like'. "Our lovely purser next to me and I come from East Germany, so we are quite aware of the differences in school systems."

She smiled again. She certainly had that part of her future duties down to a tee.

"According to your documents you have been a flight attendant with Motor Sich and Yuzmashavia for two years. Which aircraft have you served on?"

"The Antonov AN-24 and the AN-140 for Motor Sich, and the Yakovlev Yak-40 for Yuzmash, sir."

Being the anorak I was, I knew that these aircraft were indeed in the fleets of those two airlines.

"Good, Ms. Tarachenko, your qualifications seem to be more than adequate, and if I'm allowed to say that, so is your appearance."

She giggled a little.

"Well, unless you produce a spectacular blunder, or I find any note in here that says you have a habit of stabbing people, the job is yours, Ms. Tarachenko," I said, thumbing through her very well prepared and presented application papers.

Her face lit up with a thousand-watt smile. God, our customers will love her just for that smile, and then they'll look at that exquisite pair of firm medium sized breasts. This girl was a keeper.

"Now that you've become one of us, feel free to forget about Sir and Ma'am," I said. "We are a little less formal around here as you can probably guess from our dress code. I'm Danny, and this is our purser, Lena."

"I prefer the short form Ira over my full name. My mother only called me Irina when I'd done something bad," she replied with a grin.

"Good, Ira," I smiled back. "As I've said, you've got the job, so you can decline to answer any of the coming questions if you're uncomfortable with them."

She nodded.

"First of all, what is your stance on the sexual favours part? It's entirely voluntary."

"You've seen my school papers. If I had wanted to I could have become a doctor," she said with a shrug. "I'm one of the few Ukranian women who didn't quit her job and come to work in the sex industry out of necessity. I like sex, and I like it frequently," she said with a cute little blush. "When a guy likes a lot of sex, everybody says, well, he's a guy. If a woman says the same, it's frowned upon, so I took up a job in one of the ritzier bordels in Cologne. You don't need to worry, I know how to handle a wealthy clientèle."

Mum and I chuckled at that.

"I liked being a stewardess, she said. "But contrary to the cliché you don't really get much night-time action. Taking up my old job and combining it with my love for sex ... I didn't even have to think twice about applying for the job."

Mum and I chuckled again.

"Okay, if that's your stance on it, would it be too indiscreet to ask which services you would be willing to offer our clients?"

Ira shrugged. "Everything you can think of and perform safely on a plane – Oral, classical, anal, as long as the guys have at least a basic understanding what a shower is for, I'm game. I'm also bisexual, so I know how to handle a female client as well."

"You're almost over-qualified," I chuckled. "Okay, one final question and you will still get the job, even if you say no, because that's in your rights. Would you be willing to give a practical demonstration with me posing as the client?"

"Honestly... ," she started a little nervously.

"As I said, even if you say no, you will walk out of here as a very well paid employee of our company," I said to accept her apparent attempt at saying no without disappointing me.

"No it's not that," Ira said, shaking her head with a smile and pointed at my semi-erect cock. "All the time since coming in here I was wondering if you would let me try to coax that behemoth into my rear-end, but it's not something you can just ask your new boss."

"Well, then now's your chance to try," I said, grinning at her. "Since she's a rear-door enthusiast herself, our secretary can provide anything you need to clean up and prepare."

"All we need is a lot of lube and a plastic circus tent," Ira said with a giggle. "Do they even make condoms that size?"

"They do," I said with a grin and fished a pack of preservatives out of my drawer behind the desk. I take that to mean you came prepared?"

"Applying for such a job? Of course," she said with a giggle. She stood up, turned around and spread her bum-cheeks.

Mum and I laughed out loud when we saw she had a butt-plug stuck in her rear-end.

Lena

I had tried to keep my composure but seeing my darling son shag the raw stuffing out of our newest employee was too much and I had come like a freight train three times just from diddling myself while watching them.

I knew myself how hard it was to take my darling's monstrous sausage through the rear door. There was a reason why we'd done that no more than four or five times over the last six months. I was walking funny for a week afterwards.

I couldn't help but wonder how long these two would remain 'only' boss and employee. Somehow there was some definite chemistry between them right from the start. She was qualified, more than well actually, but I had seen that Danny hadn't been entirely objective. He had wanted her to get the job. Well, that the 'practical demonstration' had been going on for over ninety minutes now was a good indication that these two got along more than well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.