The Telepathy of Breasts - Cover

The Telepathy of Breasts

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 2: The New Openness In Our House

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: The New Openness In Our House - This is a rewritten version of another story that didn't go as I had expected. Danny, an 18 year old boy discovers a strange talent, but he realizes that it is dangerous - and strange, to say the least. His mother provides the solution - starting an airline...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

I'm a man, so I piss standing up, naturally. But today I didn't trust my aim, so I sat down. There was compelling evidence that I could influence the mind of women just by staring at their boobs. How freaking warped was that?

But what hit me was the danger that came with it. I could easily have ordered mum to strip down to nothing, after all I was eager to see all of that gorgeously rejuvenated body. But hadn't I gone too far already by making her bare her breasts for me? Where would it stop? Would I order random girls to fall in love with me? This was a dangerous gift and I made a promise never to use 'my look' for any sexual or other ill-gotten favours.

Once my business was done, I flushed and went to wash my hands. It was time for an open talk. Perhaps I would also tell mum what I'd found out about myself. Or perhaps I shouldn't? Would she even believe me?

When I rejoined her in the living room, her shirt was still open and she looked quite comfortable this way. I stared at her boobs and she smiled when she noticed it.

Mum, we should talk openly about what just happened and what you plan for the future. After that you're immune to my look until I say otherwise.

"You know, honey, it feels really good to see that a young man so fascinated with my body all of a sudden. It makes me feel like a proper woman again."

"B-but I'm your son, I'm not supposed to stare at your breasts, mum," I stuttered, surprised by her prompt reaction to my 'telepathic command'.

She giggled. "Danny, you would have seen them sooner or later. I didn't plan to unpack them right away, but somehow it felt right. Look, you must know the feeling yourself. I know you like to go naked yourself. Now that your stepfather is no longer here and I don't run the danger any more of grossing you out with my decrepit body. I think we could go naked together."

"How do you know I like to go naked?" I asked.

"Well, I was on the loo myself and I saw how little washing powder you used over three months. I didn't find a large pile of laundry either, so I put two and two together – school's over, it's summer and no laundry."

"Well done, Sherlock," I said and snickered, but suddenly mum started to fidget. I could see she was pondering her question for a long time.

"Danny, this might embarrass you, but I also saw it in person."

"So you saw me naked, and I didn't notice you, so what?" I said with a shrug. "You've seen me naked since I the moment I was born."

"Well ... um ... you couldn't notice me, honey. You had blindfolded yourself and traipsed around the house with the biggest erection I've ever seen on a man."

Okay, now I was embarrassed. I buried my face in my palms, while my cheeks felt like burning up. I felt mom's hand rubbing my back.

"It's turning you on, isn't it, honey?"

I couldn't speak and my shame was getting even bigger, but I nodded. I had used my new-found powers to order mum to be totally honest, so I felt obliged to be equally open.

"Look at me Danny," mum said softly. "It's nothing bad. I just need to know. You could knock some books off the shelf with that huge pole of yours."

My blush got even deeper.

"Oh dear, I don't think human skin is supposed assume that particular shade of crimson," she said with a giggle and caressed my cheeks. "Since you are blushing anyway, how about we start our going naked together right now. I feel like doing so."

I nodded and took off my shirt. We folded our clothes on either side of the sofa and once we were naked, I saw mum in all her glory for the first time in several months. Damn, those Swiss had done a fantastic job. She turned around in front of me with a big smile, presenting her new shell in the nude.

"What do you think?"

"Wow," that were all the articulation skills I could muster at that moment.

"Tell me, what do you like best, and don't hold back, use dirty words if you need."

"Well, your bum, definitely your bum. Wow, it's a day-and-night difference to before."

"They probably sucked half a ton of fat out of it and with the skin they cut away they could probably make a second woman," mum snorted, her voice oozing sarcasm.

"I also like that the thick bush is gone," I admitted with a slight blush and pointed at her completely bare nether region.

"Thought you'd like it," she said and smiled as she sat down. We were now sitting sideways on the sofa, facing each other. "Maybe you should go Brazilian too. It looks better and makes it look even bigger."

"Mum, I can't believe we are discussing each others genitals, but if you need to know – the last thing I need is making it look bigger. This blasted lamppost is the reason why I'm still a virgin. I had one girlfriend in my life and she ran screaming and dumped me the next day.

"I'll kill that bitch," mum growled with a fierce scowl.

"What help would that be?" I asked and shrugged. "She was afraid, she ran away, end of. I'll just have to wait until I happen upon a girl with a really hackneyed fanny or one who's a size-fetishist."

"Oh baby," mum said and leaned over to hug me – stark naked. Needless to say the mast was by now standing at attention. I could see a glimmer of mirth in mum's eyes.

"Be right back," she said and scampered off. Bloody Norah she had a beautiful arse now...

Lena

I couldn't help it. I just had to measure that massive thing. I had thought his father had been big, but god almighty, he'd certainly surpassed that.

"Mum, you are measuring your son's erected gentleman sausage," he told me bemused and more than a little abashed when I was back.

"If I weren't your mother I'd be sucking it by now," I told him, which made him gasp and I giggled like a schoolgirl. He was so cute when he blushed. "Wow nine inches 2/8. The biggest man I'd known so far was your father and he was eight and a half inches. God that girl must have been a pygmy or an unbelievably dumb bimbo to let such a catch go."

"Mum, not everyone fancies being ripped apart by a donkey cock." His voice was dripping with self-depreciation. I was dripping for an entirely different and very illicit reason.

"Danny, I know you've been harassed by people all your life, but you must start to learn that those people were just out to make your life miserable. The knew you'd never bring home anything worse than a straight A report and that you would have all the chances in the world once you graduate. They needed to make their life better by making you feel worse."

I didn't think what I'd said was so stunning, but Danny looked at me completely dumb-struck. Only now I realized that all through my passionate soliloquy I had jacked off his massive erection. Oh dear my biggest and darkest secret was out. To hell with. I didn't know why I felt like all secrets should come out tonight, but I couldn't give a toss any more.

"Sod it," I growled. "I've been dreaming of doing that since you were fourteen." I slid off the sofa, got on my knees in front of him and gulped down what fit into my throat without gagging."

"Oh damn and blast, mum, what are you doing? I'm your son, for fuck's sake. Shit, how can something so wrong feel so good?"

I didn't answer. I was too busy bobbing my head up and down along this magnificent piece of delicious man meat. God it had been so long since I'd done that. That I was sucking off my own son was so wrong, but sod it, so many people had spent years on making him miserable. And if I was the only one who bothered to make him feel good for a few minutes, so be it. And finally I got my lips of that fantastic piece of body. I'd dreamed about that moment since he'd hit a massive growth spurt four years ago. Illicit thoughts, I know, but I couldn't help it. He reminded me so much of the big love of my life, my first husband, who'd been taken from me so cruelly – way before his time.

Alas, Danny being a virgin and a very aroused one at that, our illicit encounter lasted a mere two minutes. Sweet mother of god, we could have replenished the troops after the Falkland war with the load he shot down my gullet. I was once used to his father's loads, but even those had not hit the back of my throat with such a force. For the first time in twenty years I actually coughed during a blow-job. Not that I had much practice in the years since my first husband's death.

Danny stared at me dumbfounded, breathing hard after he had emptied himself down my gullet. I smiled to reassure him, but once he'd regained his wits, he ran off, stark naked. I heard the lock close on his door. He wanted to be alone...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.