Make Up Your Mind
Chapter 3: Make up your Mind

Copyright© 2016 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Make up your Mind - A woman joins a social club because she is lonely but because of her welcome, invites the chap, an office holder for lunch, where intimacy followers, however, she is 'hot' and 'cold' in that relationship - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size  

It was raining with the plane touched down in London; the one thing that did occupy Eliz's mind was would she recognize her cousin whom she hadn't been in contact with, that was before the arrangements for this holiday had been made, for a number of years. However, her fears were groundless, the cousin had realised that appearances would have altered over the years after all it was over fifteen years since Eliz's last trip to London, so she had prepared a sign with Eliz's name on it in large writings.

The crowds gushed forth from customs and if it hadn't been for the sign it would have been some time before recognition was achieved, but with her name displayed, almost like an advertising sign, Eliz made her way towards it and within minutes of clearing customs the two cousins were embracing. "Oh! Eliz it has been so long, welcome to London. Did you have a good flight? You told me that you were taking a friends advice and travelling 'business class', was it good and as you were alone was your seating companion good company?" The questions came fast and it wasn't till they cleared the masses and finally reached the cousin's car that Eliz could clear her head and answer the bombardment of questions.

"Yes Belinda", she said. "The flight was enjoyable and I will give Ron a special thank you when I return for travelling business class is certainly the way to go, especially on a long flight. Your other question about my travelling companion he was great company. He was from Africa, black as coal but his English was perfect, he was a technical engineer and had been in Melbourne on a conference of sorts", she concluded as her cousin moved into the line of traffic for the trip to the small village where she lived. "It will take over an hour to get home", she said. "The traffic won't be as busy as it is in the middle of the day but we can stop for coffee at one of the service depots that do have coffee lounges. I know of one that is off the M roads. I have been there a couple of times, the coffee is very nice and it isn't as crowded as the fuel depots along the main highways". Eliz just smiled and sat back for her mind was again focusing on her travelling companion in the business section and the fuck he had given her in the shower of the business lounge and also the amount of cum that had gushed into her mouth, every time she had sucked him off and that was on at least three occasions, after all it was a long flight. "What are you grinning about?" Belinda asked as she turned off the M road. "The coffee shop I mentioned is just a few miles along here; however, what is so funny?" Eliz nearly burst out laughing. "I was thinking of my travelling companion", she purred. "What was so special about him?" Belinda asked as she turned into the parking area of the fuel stop where the coffee shop was. "He was nice himself but what I was thinking off was his cock and the fuck he gave me in the shower of the business lounge and the times I nearly chocked as I sucked him off. I have never know a cock so big Belinda, but fuck I will never forget it. It was so enormous and yet I took the entire lot, every fucking inch and I was not surprized that when I walked out of that shower I felt as though I was walking on cloud nine". Belinda nearly collided with the barrier. "You ... you did what? You ... you were fucked? But ... but when and how did you involve oral sex?" she stammered.

Only when the coffees were delivered did Eliz continue her story. "Oral sex was difficult for we were in a plane and although the business section had more space there were other passengers there as well. I think I must have been made of rubber for without raising any questions or interest from the other passengers I managed to get my head into his groin and take the monster into my mouth. I took as much down my throat as you might say that when he blew it was as though I was hit by a wave that would equal any on the beaches, he held me till I drained his nuts. I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't had a good size handkerchief and then it was to the toilets to wash my mouth out and that took a bit of time".

"You ... you said he fucked you. Tell me about that, was it good?" Eliz nearly split her sides in laughter, to such an estate that other patrons turned in her direction. "I'll tell you on the way", she replied as they got up and headed for the door. Eliz went into detail so by the time Belinda drove into her carport she was so 'on heat' that any welcome that had been planned for Eliz was put on hold until Belinda had drained her husband of every drop of essence from his balls and only then did she emerge not only to get a late tea but to introduce Eliz to her husband, a task that wasn't necessary for Eliz already knew him but a custom had to be ritually carried out. "I'm Sam", he said as the introduction was done in the lounge over a coffee and nibbles.

Eliz settled into the environment of the house, she had her own room and even the use of the spare vehicle, not that she had use for it for the first few days because she was to find that Belinda had told her husband, naturally after a solid sexual encounter that Eliz had sucked her fellow passenger off in the business section of the plane and when the plane had stopped he had fucked her in the showers of the business lounge; naturally this description of his wife's cousin didn't go amiss for Eliz wasn't a woman if the opportunity arose one would push away; he was therefore just waiting for the opportunity to sample his wife's cousin.

The opportunity came one afternoon, it had been a hot day and Eliz had taken gone for a run so by the time she returned she was tied and very sweaty. Belinda was across at the neighbour changing recipes for the neighbour was a good cook. Sam had just finished watering a few of the pot plants that graced the front porch when Eliz came through the gate. "Whew! I'm all sticky", she said. "I'll have a shower" and with that disappeared around the corner where the door to her section of the house was. Unbeknown to Eliz there was a section of the bathroom where someone from the outside could observe anybody in the shower, Sam had discovered it ages ago when another female had been visiting, nothing had come of it then for that woman wasn't attractive and was a lot older, Eliz was the opposite. He got up and ambled to the vantage point and there had a ring side view to an arousing strip-tease. The one thing he noticed was that she didn't fully close the bathroom door, it was an open invitation that his cock was already signalling could be an opportunity to satisfy his desire. It didn't take long before he was standing outside the door and as Eliz bent down to wipe her feet, now minus his trousers and with his cock fully erect and throbbing he came up behind her, pushed the head against that very hairy crack and thrust and thrust again. Eliz gave off a gasp, but now anchored he gripped her handing tits and began to fuck, each thrust gave a result, first gasps of surprise and then the grunts of satisfaction as she accommodated the ravishing and the fucking. He emptied his balls with an exhausted gasp. "Fuck that was nice".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.