Make Up Your Mind - Cover

Make Up Your Mind

Copyright© 2016 by Marduk

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman joins a social club because she is lonely but because of her welcome, invites the chap, an office holder for lunch, where intimacy followers, however, she is 'hot' and 'cold' in that relationship - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size  

Eliz was grateful for Ron's suggestion to fly 'business class' for it enabled her to use the business lounge before boarding and also to sample the array of eats and nibbles that were there for the enjoyment. He had told her about the seating and the space that was provided; she did get a bit of a surprise to be asked as she was putting her cabin luggage in the locker if she would like an 'orange juice' or wine. "A glass of wine would be nice", she replied as she settled down into the very comfortable seat. She didn't drink wine when she had been with Ron for he wasn't a wine drinker and she hadn't come across him having a beer either. He was a tea drinker. As she settled down she wondered who her travelling companion would be, she didn't have long to wait but did get a bit of a shock to be address in very good English by the blackest man she had ever encountered. He smiled and his teeth were sparkling white and his smile was very suggestive. She had never mentioned it to Ron that she had always had a streak of sympathy for the 'blacks' for they always seemed to be on the bottom of the social ladder.

He introduced himself. "My name is Togan. I am from Cameroon and I am of the Bassa people, but live in London. I am a technical engineer. I have been in Melbourne on a scholarship and now I am returning home". He squeezed her hand and Eliz felt a tingle go through her that would have equalled the first time Ron had fucked her. "Ah! ... Eliz", she stammered. "I'm ... I'm going to visit my cousin who lives outside London. I'm spending a month there. I'm retired although am involved in community work". He smiled and it was only then that he released his hold.

The plane took off and she found that the cabin crew were virtually on call if she wanted something to eat or drink and after a few more glasses of wine was very chatty and her willingness to engage with her travelling companion didn't go un-noticed for Togan had a desire to fuck a white woman and on this occasion he had not been successful but now sitting beside him was a woman who was giving off signals that she was available. But how was going to be the question? Eliz hadn't travelled 'business class' on a plane generally her plane travel was in the sardine seats of the economy section so she had no idea of how the seat worked to arrange it into various positions, especially the bed; however Togan had travelled in this section many times and knew all about the buttons and as it was night and the cabin lights were out he assisted Eliz and in the manoeuvring while taking the opportunity to hold and massaged her tits, much to her hidden enjoyment and as she had done with Ron while he moulded them into various shapes she reached across and squeezed Togan's groin that made him nearly blow on the spot.

She got up and smiling excused herself and went to the toilet, which being the business section didn't have a queue waiting. She knew Ron hated a bra and she knew that her tits couldn't be massaged to the delight that she had experienced while confined in a bra, so she removed it and returned to her seat and in settling down Togan was again able to handle them and it was his turn to give a slight moan of appreciation as he felt the naked flesh and the already hardening nipple. Trying to have a 'close encounter' in a plane was awkward but eventually he managed to get his trousers down and push his hardening cock into her willing grip and there under the covers she pulled him, even managing to massage his balls while he worked her tits till she was sure the nipple was leaking. "Will ... will you suck it?" he whispered as she gave his cock an extra hard yank. Again the cabin proved an obstacle but he wanted a suck and so did she, it would be minutes before she was in position and although going through his mind was that the air stewardess would return, his concerns vanished as her mouth found its target and although large and thick she did her best to swallow as much as possible and while she sucked he worked her already hard and erect nipple while giving that ample flesh the workout that she enjoyed. She knew he was about to cum because his action was the same as it was with Ron his groin was thrust upwards and her head was pushed down. Gush after gush entered her mouth, it was difficult to accommodate the load, but sucking a cock wasn't new so she kept that monster in her mouth till every drop was accounted for. Somewhere he produced a handkerchief but that took the contents in her mouth but it was then to the toilet to wash what remained out of her mouth and that took some minutes; finally she returned and as she settled whispered. "That was a fucking load. I reckon I will be spitting cum for days", it was said with a smile and as they settled back, he gripped her tits and she had his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.