The Master Decides
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Kristen

Silly Master. We gave him exactly what he wanted and asked us for. I have no intention of risking Master or the Secret by actually freeing any of us. I could see that he was suffering from all the weight and pressure of this though. He still thought it was somehow wrong. I don’t really understand why he feels that, but I don’t need to understand. I just need to obey his instructions which were different enough from everyone else that I eventually found this solution.

I’ll always treasure the look on his face when he offered to become MY slave.

One interesting side effect is that since he thinks I’m free, he would not be surprised if I brought more women into this. I have a few friends that I’ve been avoiding, but now, I can make it so they really like me. And Master too of course.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.