The Master Decides
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

While I waited for Tara and Madison to finish being trained, I called Amy and asked her to bring Dana to the studio. I wanted to get through all of this tonight since we all had to work tomorrow.

"Stephanie, how did Madison get in here? I thought we agreed it would be only people we controlled?"

"Master, it looked like she did belong to you."

"Hmm, I guess I can't argue that point. Anyway, it's done now. Let's get everyone else out of here and lock the place up. I'm going to take a walk and get something from Starbucks. Anyone else want anything?"

While the others politely declined, Kristen ordered, "Ashley, go with him."

I shrugged and started walking.


Ashley and I chatted as we waited in line, but we were almost ready to order when the barista from a few weeks ago caught my eye. I remember being fascinated by the thought of grabbing her and making her mine. Silly of course, there's no way to do that in the middle of a busy Starbucks, but the thought was delicious. When we stepped up to the register, she looked at us and her eyes widened. She kept looking back and forth between Ashley and myself as she took our order. She seemed a bit mystified. She must think that Ashley and I are a couple and that perhaps I was getting the better part of that deal.


Back at the studio, we returned just after Kristen had finished reading them the instructions. It seemed Tara and Madison had both finished around the same time. Amy and Dana were kneeling to the side with Stephanie. When she was done, Kristen kneeled next to Stephanie.

Looking over the three new slaves, I asked, "Madison, why did you start to run?"

"Master, I was excited to be with you, but when you said the device was for training and I realized that is what you were doing to her, I grew scared. I'm not anymore, this is what I wanted."

"What do you mean it's what you wanted?"

"Master, I was ready to do almost anything for you. The number of women who obeyed you turned me on like nothing I'd felt before. The fact your wife joined in made it even better. Please forgive my momentary lapse before you trained me to be perfect."

"Tara, why were you so rude to me?"

"Master, I'm so sorry that I was that way to you. I was annoyed you were in here and just wanted you to leave. I've treated many people that way and they always did what I wanted. That's not how I feel now of course."

"Kristen, have Tara and Madison fill out their sheets while I speak with Dana and Amy. Ashley, go with them."

"Yes, Master," they all echoed.


I sat listening while Amy and Dana finished explaining what they had learned from each other earlier today. There were a lot of details that I didn't fully understand, but essentially Dana was now up to speed on the Device, and how we thought it worked. She understood my concerns and what I hoped that the Professors would be able to do to help us. Since she worked in the lab too, she had suggested some ideas about what we could do to improve our understanding.

The other interesting thing was that she was in favor of capturing one of the Professors, just so that we could have uninterrupted time on the functional magnetic resonance imaging scanner. She wasn't too worried which one, or both we took. She did think that if we took Professor Graf that we should take his wife too. She added, "To give her something to be happy about." When I asked how we could do it, she laughed and said it would be easy, almost any night we could find them staying late by themselves in the lab.

Something to plan out, but not today. I still had two other slaves to talk with in the main room.


We'd been talking long enough in the office that by the time we came out, Kristen had the two new women naked, side by side, on their hands and knees in front of her. She was fucking the TV reporter Tara right now, pulling her by her hair back on to her fake cock. Madison's head hung down as she panted. Judging by her appearance, Kristen had just finished with her. Ashley was naked, playing with herself on the side. When she saw me, she smiled at me, before licking her fingers.

Stephanie and Amy started to take off their clothes and a few seconds later, Dana did as well. They lined up next to Tara, taking up the same position. Kristen sped up her thrusts into Tara but she wasn't coming.

"Kristen, switch over to Stephanie and then when you want, Amy."

Kristen obeyed while telling me, "Yes, Master."

"Ashley, get Dana ready for me."

"Yes Master," Ashley said while moving behind Dana and using her mouth on Dana.

Tara was still moving her hips as if Kristen were behind her, so after I took my clothes off, I kneeled behind her and grabbed her hips. She stopped moving immediately while waiting for me to slide into her. She was looking over her shoulder at me. "Please Master, Kristen warmed me up, but I've been waiting for you to make me yours fully. Please fuck me now."

With a long gentle push, I slid into Tara and kept going until her ass bumped into my groin. She had pissed me off earlier so I started pounding into her. She dropped to her shoulders on the ground with her arms spread out to brace her against my thrusts. I didn't want to hurt her, but I did want her to feel all of me. I kept up a very fast pace, but I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to keep it going. "Tara, you're not allowed to come until I tell you to. I also want you to stay in this position until I tell you."

"Yes, Master. Please let me come after you do. Please, I beg you."

With that, I pulled out of her and stood up. She kept moving her ass as if looking for me with it.

"Kristen, I have something for you here. When you are done cleaning me, go back to Tara and get her ass ready for me."

Kristen immediately started licking my cock clean. I could hear Dana making noises as she approached her orgasm due to Ashley's tongue.

"Ashley, stop that and put your pussy in front of Dana. Dana, start licking and try to make Ashley come."

"Yes Master," they echoed as Ashley moved around.

Kristen finished with an audible pop as she pulled off my cock. She then grabbed some lube before knee walking over to Tara. I took a step over to watch her use her slippery fingers to start opening up Tara's asshole. The whole time she was talking to Tara, telling her to push out and to relax. Eventually, she had several fingers in there and Tara had started moving her hips while making grunting noises.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.