The Smallholder - Cover

The Smallholder

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Joseph Ramsden, a smallholder, had come to terms with tragedy in his life and had settled to a calm existence, until Angela Furness arrived and brought a whole lot of trouble. This tale is set in the hills of the Peak District of Northern England. All characters are fictional and are not based on any real (or unreal) living or dead people! Warning as far as sex content is concerned it is VERY slow!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

Mon 2 – Fri 6 March 2009

Next morning, it was back to normal for Joseph. It was a wet week with fresh winds, but he ignored it and worked on, coming home soaking wet and shivering most days. On Tuesday and Wednesday, British Telecom replaced the overhead land line, and on Thursday they connected him. He was surprised they had acted so quickly; their reputation for delay was widespread. They told him he was a business and was in a remote area which qualified him for urgent attention; that, and of course the fact he was paying for the work in full!

He realised he did not have a phone handset, but he was able to connect his laptop to the broadband, from which he was able to set up a Skype account.

His first inclination was to email Angela, before he remembered he did not know her email address. He had her phone number, but somehow felt reluctant to use it. In any case he had too much to do to be fiddling with his new toy.

Barry delivered the two piglets on Thursday, and he bedded them in and fed them.

Friday morning dawned very cold and dry, with clear skies, and he knew he had to muck out the chicken house thoroughly. Of all the jobs round the smallholding, this was the one he hated most. He wore his mask and worked through the morning, taking breaks when the ammonia drove him out. By lunchtime he was finished and all was clean and fresh in the ladies' house, and there was an additional pile of chicken manure to add to the heap which would mature over the year for the fields.

He made his way back to the house, and decided to have a long shower to rid himself of the clinging stink of ammonia, then he would prepare for Angela's arrival.

He was drying off when Bob began to bark excitedly. Joseph hurriedly completed his drying, and wrapped the towel round his waist. As he opened the bathroom door he heard a woman's voice in the kitchen. Angela!

He emerged from the bathroom as she left the kitchen. They faced each other in the hallway, she in her outdoor coat against the cold outside and he in a towel.

"Angela!"

"Joseph!"

They gazed at each other, and a knowing smile crossed Angela's face.

"I'm early," she said to his unasked question. "I worked overtime during the week to get the afternoon off. I couldn't wait to get back to you."

As she spoke she looked pointedly at his towel then allowed her gaze to slowly traverse his body to his face. The look was lascivious and sultry. As she did so, she slowly shed her coat, allowing it to fall to the floor. She followed this by unbuttoning her skirt and sliding the zip down. With a wiggle the garment slid to join the coat. It revealed a pair of lace boy-shorts, and black lace-top thigh-highs.

"Angela," he stuttered, "What are you doing?"

She grasped the hem of her blouse and lifted it slowly over her head and off. The bra matched the knickers.

"I would have thought that would be obvious; I feel over-dressed," she smiled, nodding at his towel and moving towards him, putting her arms round his unresisting neck and bestowing on him a blistering kiss, sliding her lips over his, and allowing them to fall open. Tongues met and licked. His arms went round her bare waist, and pressed her against him. She felt his erection as it pushed the towel outwards.

She broke from him and walked away towards the bedroom, her hips swaying. She glanced over her shoulder.

"Coming?" she asked. He followed, the bulge in his towel pointing the way.

She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall forward and off her breasts. Then she slid the wispy pants down her thighs, kicked off her high heeled boots, and climbed onto the bed, kneeling up before him. He stopped before her, looking unsure, about to ask a question – she could tell.

"Come on Joseph," she sighed sensuously, "I've been thinking, no longing, about this and you all week."

He took in her firm body, pert breasts, neatly trimmed pubis, and stocking encased thighs and calves. She now reclined against the bed-head, her arms stretched across it, tightening her breasts, her legs slightly apart and he was seized with lust for her.

His towel dropped and he clambered onto the bed next to her, taking her head in his hands and kissing her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, chin and finally her lips, ravaging them with his own. She gave a little moan of pleasure, and kissed him back hard.

She broke the kiss and sat up, kissing his hairy chest, and nibbling his nipples. He exhaled loudly, and pushed her gently back as he began to kiss and nip at her breasts.

"Oh, Joseph," she moaned, "Oh, so good!"

He kissed onward downward, digging his tongue into her navel in his way to her trimmed furry mound. She shivered with the intensity of her skin's reaction. She opened her legs wide, feeling a coolness against her labia.

At the back of his mind there was a little voice counselling restraint, but like Angela, he had been longing for her return, and after their encounter outside the bathroom, there was now no way back. He wanted her in the worst way, and nothing would stop him taking her; but before taking he would give.

He slid off the side of the bed, pulling her by her legs with him, until she was at the edge and his face was between her thighs and his face pressed against her sex inhaling her sexual fragrance. Her hands went to his head, combing his hair with her fingers, and pulling at his scalp. She was breathing heavily.

He continued with his lively tongue tasting her tangy juices, finding her button and swirling round it before stoking her inner lips, until she her moaning became loud cries as a tearing sucking climax took her, and she bucked against his face, seeing stars.

When she quietened, she pulled him up and they kissed gently, she tasting herself on his lips and tongue which excited her anew. She moved on her back onto the middle of the bed, and he followed until they lay beside each other, he leaning over her. She turned to him and kissed him again and at length, her hands stroking his back, and over his bottom, tracing its curves, dipping into his crease and exciting his anus.

"Joseph, darling," she whispered, "I want you now."

"Do you think–?"

"Joseph, we've talked enough. I'm desperate. I know what I want. I want you. Now, please?" She tugged at him to cover her as she pleaded.

He knew he couldn't resist her, and reared over her on straight arms, settling between her thighs. She reached for him and fed him to her, and with a thrust of her hips engaged him. She felt herself stretching and groaned, "Yesss!"

He was lost, and pushed deeper and deeper, until he could go no further. She was tight and clasped him, warm and slick. They were completely conjoined. She pulled him down onto his elbows.

"Yes!" she exhaled, "That's where you should be! Filling me up, so deep! I love you so much, my Joseph!"

"I never thought..." he began, "I didn't believe ... I don't know how you can–"

"Lover," she interrupted with a concentrated expression on her face and fire in her eyes, "Enough talk! Finish what you've started, do me!" and she twitched her hips in invitation.

He smiled lovingly into her eyes as he began to move. He moved slowly out and all the way in, feeling her velvet walls dragging at his cock; he moved about inside her in ways she had not experienced before, all the time gazing at her, and the depth of love in those brown eyes and the feelings they aroused were almost too much for her to bear. He was loving her as no one ever had before, increasing his pace little by little.

It brought her gradually back to her peak again and she exploded deeply and thoroughly, if more smoothly than the first time. The feelings went on and on, until her lover groaned and seemed to hesitate before thrusting hard but losing his rhythm. She could actually feel the irregular throbbing as he came. She felt as if he were giving her his life. She hoped so.

Their cries, hers high pitched and his guttural, were wordless and they remained wordless as the intensity of their climaxes receded until they simply lay spent and breathless together, joined and wrapped around each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.