Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

It was during this time that Hellen Stewart’s marriage completely fell apart and her husband left her with no way to support herself. He’d filed for divorce and Hellen didn’t contest it. After the third month of not paying the mortgage, she received an eviction notice. Her father, Aaron Dickson, had greatly decreased his visits. He would show up about once a month to fuck her or have her perform oral sex.

Hellen knew that sex with her father was wrong, and she even tried to resist sometimes. Aaron never took no for an answer. If he wanted to fuck his sexy daughter, he’d grab a handful of her long brown hair and drag her to the bedroom. He’d throw her on the bed, climbed on top of her, and fucked her hot pussy. Hellen hated the fact that her father knew if he forced her that she couldn’t control her body and would have an orgasm with him. Other times he’d force her to perform oral sex and swallow his cum.

Now that Hellen was being evicted, she really had no place to go. Her father and mother had downsized to a one-bedroom apartment in a senior citizen apartment complex after they retired.

“Dad. What am I going to do? I have to be out by the end of the month.” Hellen asked, as she got off her knees after just performing oral sex for her father.

“I have a friend that’s going to take you in for a while,” Aaron told his daughter.

“What do you mean by “take me in”?” Hellen asked.

“You’ll be moving in with him and his girlfriend,” her father replied.

“What will he expect from me?” his daughter asked, nervously.

“Nothing that you haven’t been doing with me,” Aaron said.

“I can’t just move in with some strange man and have sex with him. What about his girlfriend, she might have something to say about it?” Hellen asked.

“She’ll be no problem. Eric will see to that,” her father replied.

“Who is this guy anyway?” Hellen asked.

“You remember the girl that I told you that looked enough like you to be your sister? Well it’s her boyfriend,” Aaron answered.

“She was a whore. If that’s what you have planned for me, I’m nobody’s whore, not even yours,” Hellen snapped hatefully.

“How dare you talk to me that way!” her father said, as he slapped his daughter hard across the face--almost knocking her down. As she staggered back, he slapped her again, her legs buckled, and she hit the floor sobbing.

“Please dad. No,” Hellen sobbed.

Aaron got ahold of Hellen’s long hair and pulled his stunned daughter to her feet as he said, “You’ll damn well do what you’re told. If you’re told to spread your sexy legs or use that hot mouth, you’ll do it. You know your mother and I don’t have the money to support you. It’s your choice; but if you’re homeless and on the street, how long do you think it’ll be before you’re selling your pussy just to eat?”

Hellen was still somewhat stunned as her father dragged her to the bedroom and shoved her on the bed. She laid back whimpering as her father unfastened her skirt and pulled if off her. He then removed her panties as she begged, “Please dad don’t.”

Not taking time to remove her blouse and bra, Aaron shed his pants and undershorts. He then got on the bed, draped Hellen’s legs over his arms, and rammed his hard cock into her cunt. She let out a loud moaning grunt as she felt her father’s cock pile drive into her pussy. Aaron was pounding Hellen’s cunt hard and, as usual, she couldn’t control her body from having a massive orgasm.

“I hate you making me do that,” Hellen whimpered, after her father ejaculated and pulled his deflating cock out of her pussy.

“You can deny it all you want, but we both know that deep down you’re a submissive slut that likes it rough,” Aaron said.

“I never wanted to be that way, but you forced me. Now you want me to be some strange man’s prostitute. How much is he paying you that you’d turn your own daughter into a whore?” Hellen asked, starting to outright cry.

“Don’t give me any of that self-righteous bull-shit. We both know how you really are, that you like to be taken and fucked hard. I’m not getting anything except occasional sex,” Aaron replied.

“I guess I don’t have a choice,” Hellen said, continuing to cry.

“You can start getting your stuff together that you’ll want to take with you. I’ll set you up with Eric and let you know when he wants to meet you,” Aaron told his daughter.

“Fine. Now, will you leave? I want to be alone for a while,” Hellen sobbingly said.

Aaron put on his clothes and left. On the drive home, he called Eric on his cell phone.

“Hello,” Eric answered.

“Eric. Aaron here, do you still want my daughter?” Aaron asked.

“Did she get a divorce?” Eric asked.

“Yes. Her husband left her and hasn’t been heard from in three months. She’s being evicted at the end of the month. Hellen has no money. I can’t support her, so you can have her if you want her. Make her turn tricks for you and you don’t even have to give her any of the money. The only thing that I ask is to occasionally be allowed to have sex with her and with Allison if possible,” Aaron told Eric.

“Is she going along with this?” Eric asked.

“I didn’t give her a choice and I didn’t figure you would have a problem with that. At times, she must be persuaded. I didn’t think you’d have a problem forcing her to do whatever you wanted,” Aaron replied.

“She won’t admit it, but I can tell you from experience with her, she likes forceful and rough sex. Maybe it eases her conscience if she tales herself she wasn’t given a choice,” Aaron continued.

“Can you meet me at her place Friday evening say about six o ‘clock? I’d like to try her out before I take her,” Eric asked.

“I can arrange that,” Aaron replied.

“Text me with her address and I’ll meet you there. If Allison doesn’t have to work that night, you can keep her for the night,” Eric said.

“That sounds great; I’ll have to come up with an excuse, for my wife, for not coming home that night. See you then,” Aaron replied, and hung up the phone.

Friday evening Aaron was at his daughter’s waiting on Eric.

“Please dad. Don’t make me do this. There’s got to be some other way I can support myself,” Hellen begged.

“You chose to marry that wimp bastard instead of going to college and now you’re going to pay the price for your decisions. Now get your ass in the bedroom and put on that loose white top that I like and one of your short skirts Eric will be here anytime now,” her father said sternly.

“Dad. Please don’t let some strange man turn me into a whore,” Hellen begged.

“Get your ass in the bedroom and do as you’re told and no damn bra or panties,” Aaron told his daughter, as he gave her a hard slap across the face.

Very reluctantly, Hellen did as her father demanded. When she came out of the bedroom, the outline of her nipples and areolae were plainly visible through the thin white top. The skirt showed off her very nice set of legs. She was standing there barefooted as they heard a knock on the door. Aaron went over and looked out the peephole in the door.

Standing there was Eric, but he didn’t have Allison with him. Instead, there was a beautiful sexy blonde teenager with him. Aaron opened the door and invited them in and introduced Hellen to them. Eric looked over the sexy divorcee’s body with her large breasts. It amazed him just how much she looked like Allison. If she was half as good as her father said she was, she’d be well worth his time and effort.

Eric looked at Aaron and said, “Allison was unavailable, but I thought you might like Cindy here,” as he put his arm around the sexy little blonde teen.

“She’ll do just fine,” Aaron replied, as he looked over her sexy body with her perky young braless breasts only covered by her thin blouse.

“Cindy you’re going to go with Aaron and spend the night with him. You do anything he wants. I’ll see you in the morning, but tonight I’m going to get to know Hellen a lot better,” Eric told the teen.

“I’d rather stay here with you,” Cindy said.

“You’ll do what you’re told,” Eric said, and he gave the teen a very harsh demanding look.

“Yes sir,” she meekly replied.

Aaron took the teen and left. He took her to a motel where he’d already rented a room for the night. On the drive to the motel Aaron asked the teen how long had she been working for Eric? Cindy told him that she didn’t actually work for Eric, that she was his stepdaughter.

“Was he your first?” Aaron asked.

“No. It was one of his friends,” Cindy nervously answered, as they pulled into the motel.

When Aaron parked in front of his room, they got out and the teen followed him into the motel room. Aaron closed the door, turned to the sexy blonde teen, reached out, and felt her firm young breasts. Cindy stood there as he unbuttoned her blouse and slipped if off her shoulders. The teen let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor, leaving her topless in front of Aaron.

“How old are you?” Aaron asked the young teen, as he started taking off his clothes.

“I turned sixteen a couple of weeks ago,” Cindy replied, as she unfastened her skirt and let if fall around her ankles. She then eased her panties down her sexy legs and stepped out of her skirt and panties.

Cindy slipped off her shoes and laid on the bed. Aaron looked at the beautiful blonde teen lying there nude as he finished undressing. His cock was already hard as he climbed on the bed with the teen.

“I don’t have a condom. I assume you’re safe and on birth control, I certainly wouldn’t want to knock up a sixteen-year-old,” Aaron said.

“Eric keeps me on birth control,” the teen said, as she spread her legs and let Aaron crawl between them.

He laid on top of the sexy teen, reached between their bodies, and lined up his hard cock with her blonde pussy. With one thrust, Aaron imbedded his cock in Cindy’s tight little cunt. She let out a loud groan as his cock penetrated her and then started moaning as the fourth different person in her young life was fucking her.

Aaron pounded the teen’s tight pussy with long hard stokes until he couldn’t hold back any longer and then shoved his cock completely in Cindy’s cunt and held it there as he ejaculated. The teen felt his hot cum flooding the inside of her pussy. After he pumped the last of his cum into the teen’s cunt, he pulled his softening cock out and rolled off her. It was still early, so Aaron climbed off the bed and put his clothes on.

“Get up and get dressed. We’re going out to eat,” Aaron told the teen that was still lying on the bed nude.

Cindy got off the bed and went to the bathroom. She squeezed as much of Aaron’s cum out of her pussy as she could and then wiped herself. After cleaning herself, she came back out of the bathroom. Aaron had sat back in a chair and was waiting. He watched at the sexy blonde teen put on her clothes and then took Cindy to a restaurant where they had a nice dinner.

When they got back to the motel Aaron had Cindy perform oral sex for him. He had her strip nude as he undressed. He then sat on the side of the bed stroking his hard cock as the nude young blonde teen dropped to her knees between his open legs. She reached out with her small hand, as Aaron removed his, and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock and started stoking it.

Cindy then lowered her head, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock. Removing her hand, the teen slid her lips all the way to the base of Aaron’s cock, taking it completely in her hot little mouth. She then started moving her head up-and-down sucking it. Aaron didn’t last long before he ejaculated. Cindy swallowed his cum and kept sucking his cock until she’d sucked him dry.

“Your stepfather has taught you well. That was one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had,” Aaron said, as he pulled his deflating cock out of the young teen’s mouth.

“I was told to do whatever you wanted,” Cindy replied.

“I will tell Eric you performed exemplary,” Aaron told the teen.

It was getting late and Aaron was getting tired. He went to sleep with the nude little blonde teen next to him. She was still asleep when he woke up the next morning. Cindy mumbled something, not yet awake, as Aaron rolled her on her back. He spread her legs and climbed on top of her. She let out a loud moan as Aaron slid his hard cock into her young pussy.

As she became fully awake, Cindy started moving her hips; fucking her pussy up to meet Aaron’s driving cock. He fucked her with long hard stokes as she laid there underneath him moaning and working her hips. Aaron let out a loud grunt as he ejaculated, depositing another load of cum into the young blonde’s hot little twat.

After having sex that morning, they got up and took a shower together. Aaron soaped down Cindy’s sexy body. While soaping her breasts he pinched her nipples, making the teen moan. He soaped her blonde pussy. Cindy let out a gasping moan as Aaron massaged her clit with his soapy finger. She leaned against the shower wall as Aaron fingered her to an orgasm while the hot water was running over them.

While Cindy was recovering from her massive orgasm, Aaron soaped down his again hard cock. He lined it up with the blonde’s tight little backdoor. Before she realized what he was doing, he’d shove his cock into her tight ass. Eric had told her to let Aaron do whatever he wanted with her, so she didn’t pull away. She allowed him to fuck her ass until he’d ejaculated. Cindy had been extremely tight back there, but she’d forced herself to endure the pain of a hard cock fucking her ass for the first time. After getting out of the shower and drying off, they dressed and left the motel. On the drive back to his daughter’s, Aaron was wondering how things had gone with Eric and Hellen.

After her father and Cindy left, Eric said, “Well it’s just you and I now.”

“I really don’t want to do this, I don’t go around fucking strange men, but my father didn’t give me a choice,” Hellen said, as she stood in front of Eric.

“Your father said you might be a little reluctant,” Eric said, as he reached out and eased Hellen’s loose-fitting top off her shoulders and pulled it down below her magnificent and large breasts.

“Please don’t!” Hellen whimpered, as Eric reached out and squeezed them.

“You have a fantastic set of tits,” Eric said, as he pinched the sexy brunette’s nipples, making them hard.

“Stop! I can’t do this! I want you to leave!” Hellen whimpered, as she tried to pull up her top.

Eric turned loose of her breasts and slapped the sexy big titted divorcee hard across the face.

“No! Don’t,” Hellen sobbingly begged, as Eric ripped her flimsy top down the front and jerked it completely away from her, leaving her standing there topless as her breasts swung free.

Eric dropped Hellen’s torn top on the floor, reached up, grabbed a handful of her long brown hair, and dragged her to the bedroom. He flung the sobbing girl on the bed. Her large breasts wobbled as she landed on her back.

“I’m no whore!” Hellen laid there sobbing, as Eric got ahold of her skirt and jerked it off her kicking legs.

Now, only in her panties, Hellen tried to get off the bed; but Eric slapped her hard and she fell back on the bed as he grabbed her panties and ripped them off, exposing her large brown muff. Hellen laid there sobbing as Eric quickly shed his clothes and climbed on the bed. He slapped the sexy brunette a couple of more time as he said, “You’re going to work for us and do what you’re told.”

Hellen quit resisting as Eric forced her legs apart, draping them over his arms. He rammed his hard cock into her pussy. She let out loud whimpering moans as he forcefully fucked her with pile driving thrusts. Eric could feel Hellen’s pussy getting wetter and wetter as he fucked her. He knew, despite her resistance, that she couldn’t help the fact that she was receiving sexual satisfaction from him fucking her.

Her father had been right. Hellen tried to deny it, but she was a submissive that was sexually aroused by being forced. She had stopped whimpering and was moaning as Eric’s hard cock slid easily in-and-out of her hot cunt. He could feel Hellen’s vaginal muscles tighten around his cock as he ejaculated his cum into her pussy.

Satisfied he’d broken her resistant, Eric pulled out his softening cock out of Hellen’s cunt and laid down beside her.

“I didn’t want any of this,” Hellen said, as she laid there panting.

“Maybe not, but you don’t have a choice now,” Eric said.

“I know,” Hellen replied, in a reluctant low subdued voice.

As they laid there resting, Eric dosed off. Hellen laid there wondering what her life was going to be like now. She’d had a very crappy marriage and lousy sex life. Her own father had raped her. He had repeatedly forced her to have sex with him until she’d gotten used to the vicious brutal fucking and actually looked forward to his visits.

When Eric woke up after his short nap, he looked over at Aaron’s daughter lying nude next to him with her large breasts rising and falling as she breathed. He was thinking, “This bitch might even be a better whore than Allison.”

“You’re awake,” Hellen said, as she noticed Eric looking at her.

“Until I decide differently, you’re going to live with me, but you’ll be working for me and my partners. We’ll set you up with dates with men staying at the hotel that we work out of. You’ll do whatever they want ... no exceptions. Do you understand me?” Eric asked Hellen.

“I understand that with my own father’s help you’re forcing me into prostitution and that I have no choice in the matter. No matter what I say or how much I beg, you’re going to make me your whore,” Hellen reluctantly answered.

“I’m glad you understand your situation. It’ll be easier on everyone, especially you, if you just do what you’re told,” Eric said, as he rolled back on top of Hellen’s sexy body and shoved his again hard cock into her still well lubricated cunt from his previous ejaculation.

Hellen laid there moaning as Eric pounded her pussy with long hard strokes. His hard fucking was getting to her and she couldn’t control her body as she started working her hips, fucking her hot cunt up to meet Eric’s driving hard cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.