Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

Back when Allison had been spending the night with Aaron, Eric had decided that he’d go visit his ex-wife Tammy. He hadn’t stopped by and fucked her in a while. She was a good enough piece of ass that he wanted to keep on good fucking terms with her, and he still needed to fix her up with John. Even though Eric blackmailed John and stole his wife, he still considered John his friend.

It was just that he’d lusted after Allison for years. When the opportunity had come up as a way for Eric to get to the beautiful brunette, friend or no friend, he had to take it. Now that he had total control of Allison, Eric wanted to make amends with John. Fixing him up with his ex-wife would be a start. If he was lucky, he could bang both her and her fifteen-year-old daughter.

Eric stopped by the topless bar. Tammy looked fantastic as usual with her very nice set of hooters fully exposed. He knew it was only fifteen minutes until she got off work, so he went over to the bar and ordered a beer while he waited. When Tammy saw him sitting at the bar, she went over, smiled, and said, “Hi Eric, it’s been a while.”

“I’ve been busy, but I thought we could get together when you get off,” Eric said.

Tammy knew Eric well enough to know that that meant he wanted to fuck her or get a blowjob. She hated to admit it, but she’d been hoping Eric would stop by. It’d been long enough since they’d had sex that she was extremely horny and wanted to be fucked.

“I’ll meet you out back in a few minutes. I can’t have the customers seeing me leave with you,” Tammy said.

“I’ll be out there waiting,” Eric said, as he downed the rest of his beer and went out to his car to wait.

“You know the guy is just using you,” the bartender told Tammy when Eric left.

“I know, but at least he’s my ex-husband and not just some one-night stand with a stranger,” Tammy replied.

“I’ll give you that, but you deserve better,” the bartender said.

“Thinks you,” she replied, and then headed to the dressing room to put on her street clothes.

Eric was sitting in his car waiting on Tammy when she came out of the private back door to the bar. She walked over to his window as he rolled it down, and asked, “Where is your girlfriend today?”

Not wanting to tell Tammy that he had Allison working as a prostitute and spending the night with a man in a hotel room, Eric lied, telling her that Allison went to visit her mother and wouldn’t be back until the next day.

“Are you coming over to my place?” Tammy asked.

“I’ll be right behind you,” Eric replied.

Tammy went over to her car, unlocked it, and got in. She started it, pulled out of the bar’s parking lot, and headed home with Eric behind her. When they got there, Kirby and Cindy were watching television. They both said hi to Eric. They were used to him visiting their mother and spending time with her in the bedroom.

As usual, they headed off to the bedroom. When inside, Eric grabbed his ex-wife and kissed her on her lips. She passionately returned his kiss as he had both hands on her tight ass, pulling her pussy against the large bulge in his pants. When they broke the kiss, Eric said, “If you wanna get fucked, get rid of them clothes.”

Tammy quickly undressed and laid on the bed nude as Eric took off his clothes. He climbed on the bed as his sexy blonde ex-wife spread her legs. Eric crawled between them, stopping to suck on her hard nipples. He then got ahold of his hard cock and guided it to her pussy. With one shove, he was completely inside her and then fucking her with long hard strokes.

“He’s fucking her again,” Kirby said, as they heard their mother moaning from the bedroom.

“That’s crude. They were married. Would you rather her bring home some strange man?” Cindy asked her brother.

“I really don’t care who she fucks. When are you going to give me some of that hot pussy of yours?” Kirby asked his sister.

“You’re disgusting,” Cindy said, as she got up and went to her room.

Tammy had to admit that Eric always knew what she needed, and she never had a problem having orgasms with him. Their sex had always been great. It was everything else that had destroyed their marriage, mainly her two teenage kids that Eric couldn’t get along with. She couldn’t really blame him; her son was a delinquent and she thought her daughter was a lying little slut.

After Eric had ejaculated his load of cum in Tammy’s pussy and rolled off her, they were lying there resting when he brought up the subject of her fucking John.

“What makes you even think John would even want to fuck me,” Tammy asked.

“He’s a man isn’t he,” Eric replied.

“Are you feeling guilty about stealing his wife and want to use me as a consolation prize?” Tammy asked.

“Not at all. I know you’ve always liked him and I used to see how he looked at you when we were married,” Eric said.

“I still don’t like the idea of you trying to fix us up, but I won’t turn him down if he wants to fuck me,” Tammy said, in a low sexy voice.

Eric fucked his ex-wife again that night before they went to sleep. Tammy worked her hips fucking him as she loudly moaned. He was driving his cock into her cunt hard and fast, which caused her to have an orgasm. She wrapped her legs around him as she felt him release his cum in her pussy. The next morning, he had Tammy give him a blowjob before he left to pick up Allison at the hotel. Tammy had laid there after he left and couldn’t believe Eric had gotten her to agree to fuck John.

Eric hadn’t seen or talked to John in a while, so he decided to go visit him. He took Allison with him. It was the first time she’d been back in hers and John’s apartment since she’d left him.

“I know you and I will never be as close as we used to be, but I would still like for us to be friends,” Eric told John, as Allison stood beside him with her arm around his waist

“You see it wasn’t all me. Allison likes being a slutty bad girl. It was her choice to leave you,” Eric continued, as she refused to look John in the eye.

“I guess we’re all a little to blame. I’m willing to get past it. Could I speak to Allison alone?” John asked.

She spoke up before Eric could answer, “I’m with Eric now, anything you have to say to me can be said in front of him,” as she tightened her arm around his waist.

“I don’t care if you talk to her alone. Take her in the bedroom and fuck her it you want. I will tell you that she’s gotten really good at giving head,” Eric told John.

Allison bowed her head a little. Her beautiful long brown hair fell to the front, covering half her face.

“Go with him and do anything he wants, I’ll be here waiting on you,” Eric told Allison.

She raised her head, kissed Eric on the lips, then left the two men and walked to hers and John’s old bedroom. When she was out of hearing range Eric said, “I’m not doing this for spite. I want you to see that the innocent naïve girl you married is not Allison anymore. That girl no longer exists, but her beautiful sexy body is still around for us to enjoy.”

“I did you entirely wrong, blackmailing you. I’ll admit that, but it was the only way that I could get Allison to do the wild uninhibited sex that I knew she was capable of. I know there were times when you had wished she’d been a little wild,” Eric said.

When John walked into the bedroom, Allison was standing there waiting.

“Eric said give you what you want, so what do you want from me? Do you wanna fuck me? Do you want me to blow you, what?” Allison asked.

“I wanted us to talk like we used to, but I see that’s not going to happen,” John said.

“You weren’t satisfied until I let your friends gangbang me. Well guess what, I liked it. I’m with Eric now and will do anything he wants me to do, even suck or fuck you. Do you want something or am I going back to the living room?” Allison asked.

John unfastened his pants and shoved them and his undershorts down. Without saying anything else, Allison dropped to her knees. She wrapped her lips around the head of John’s manhood and then slid his entire cock into her mouth. Allison was moving her head to-and-fro sucking him. When John blew his load in her mouth, without hesitation, she swallowed it all down.

After Allison sucked him dry, she got off her knees, looked him in the eye and said, “Do you want anything else? Eric is waiting on me.”

“I guess not,” John replied, as he pulled up his undershorts and pants.

When they walked back into the living room, Eric was sitting on the sofa waiting. He stood as Allison walked over to him and slid her arm around his waist.

“Did you two have a good talk?” Eric asked.

“We didn’t do much talking, but Allison used her mouth a lot,” John replied.

“She’s gotten much better at sucking cock, hasn’t she?” Eric said.

“She’s certainly different,” John said, as Allison stood there quietly.

“I told you a while back I’d fix you up with Tammy. You need to call her. She’s not seeing anyone except for me occasionally. My ex-wife is a good fuck, you need to try her out,” Eric told John, before they left.

In the car Allison asked, “Why did you have me suck John off?”

“John was my friend for years. Just because you and he had a prior relationship is no reason I can’t share you with him. Do you have a problem with that?” Eric asked.

“If you want me to suck and fuck him, you know I’ll do it. I just don’t want him thinking he can get between us and think he can have me back,” Allison said.

A couple of days later John was sitting at home thinking how horny he was and decided to call Tammy, but the call went to voicemail.

“Hi. I can’t talk right now. You know what to do after the beep,” the sexy voice said.

“Hi. This is John; Eric said I should give you a call. I will try again later,” John said, into the phone and then hung up.

About thirty minutes later the phone rang and John answered, “Hello.”

“Hi John. I couldn’t answer your call because I’m still at work, but I’m on a break now. Eric said you might call,” Tammy said.

“I was wondering if you wanted to get together sometime?” John asked.

“I get off at 8:00 and home by 8:30 if you’d like to come over,” Tammy said, in a soft sexy voice.

“I’d like that, but I don’t know your address. Even when you were married I rarely saw you, except for the few times with Eric, and I never met your children,” John replied.

“That’s right,” Tammy said, and gave him her address.

John drove to Tammy’s house and knocked on the door. When she opened it, she said, “Come on in, I’m here alone. The kids are off no telling where.”

“I want you to know that I haven’t had sex with anyone but Eric when we were married or after we got a divorce. I’ll admit he still comes and visits me when he wants to have sex with me,” Tammy continued, when she closed the door.

“I never thought you were promiscuous and I understand about Eric and why you work at a topless bar,” John replied.

“I’ve always liked you and don’t want you to think less of me for having sex with you,” Tammy said.

“That’s not going to happen,” John said, as he pulled her against him and kissed her.

Tammy passionately returned his kiss. When they broke the kiss, she got John by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She then unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it off her, and reached behind her back unhooking her bra. Looking at John, she eased her bra away from her breasts and put it with her blouse that she’d laid on the dresser.

“Your breasts are fabulous. You know this is the first time I’ve seen them out in the open,” John said.

“Thank you. That’s right, you’ve never stopped by the bar where I work,” Tammy replied, as she undid her jeans and pushed them down and stepped out of them, leaving her standing in front of John in only her panties.

“Does it bother you with all those strange men at the bar staring at them?” John asked.

“At first it did, but I got used to it and by law they’re not allowed to touch me. Go ahead and feel them, they’re all me and natural,” Tammy replied.

John reached out and felt how nice and firm they were. He then leaned over sucking on Tammy’s nipples, making them very hard. She was moaning and running her fingers affectionately through his hair as he sucked on her breasts. When he raised his head, she passionately kissed him as she rubbed the bulge in his pants with her hand.

“Take off your clothes and you don’t have to worry about getting me pregnant if you don’t want to use a condom. I’m safe and stay on birth control, never knowing when Eric might show up,” Tammy told John, as she pulled back and undid her jeans. She worked them off her hips, pushed them down, and stepped out of them.

John was almost undressed as she slid her panties down her legs. Once nude, Tammy laid on the bed as John climbed on it with her. She spread her legs and he crawled between them and laid on top of her. Tammy slid her hand between their bodies and got ahold of John’s cock and guided it to her pussy.

When he shoved his hard cock into her wet cunt, Tammy let out a loud moan as she started fucking him. John was thinking that Eric had been right about his ex-wife, she was a fantastic fuck as he hammered away at Tammy’s hot pussy. He knew now why Eric kept coming back and fucking her, even after their divorce.

Tammy was moaning louder and louder as John fucked her. Then it hit her, she had a major orgasm and wrapped her legs around him and humped her pussy up to get his cock as deep into her cunt as she could. It was then that John ejaculated and flooded her pussy with his cum.

“Are you glad you came over?” Tammy asked when John rolled off her and laid down beside her.

“What do you think?” John said, as he leaned over and kissed her.

“I’m sorry Eric stole your wife,” she said.

“I’m getting over it,” John replied.

After they rested for a while, John crawled back on top of Eric’s ex-wife and fucked her again. She had another orgasm and he unloaded more cum in her hot pussy. John hadn’t intended to stay all night, but he and Tammy fell asleep after he’d fucked her the second time. He woke up realizing it was morning. As he sat up in bed Tammy came out of her bathroom nude, she’d taken a shower.

“Hello sleepy head,” Tammy said, as she went over, bent down, and kissed John.

He reached up and pulled her down on the bed with him. He rolled Tammy on her back and climbed on top of her as she spread her legs. He shoved his hard cock into her pussy and started fucking her with long hard strokes. John had just gotten a good rhythm and Tammy was working her hips fucking him when her seventeen-year-old son, Kirby, burst through the door.

“Mom I... ! I ... didn’t know you had company,” he said, and slowly backed out of her bedroom door, closing it.

John rolled off Tammy.

“I better go talk to him,” she said, as she got up and slipped on her robe.

Kirby had gotten a hard-on from seeing his sexy nude mother on her back with a man on top of her while driving his cock in-and-out of her pussy. He had seen the way his mother was humping her cunt up to meet the man’s plunging his hard cock and heard her moaning. Kirby had known his mother was hot and sexy, but he’d never thought about fucking her himself until he saw her nude and being fucked.

Tammy found her son in his room sitting on his bed.

“Who’s the man? You never bring men home except for our ex-stepfather.” Kirby asked, trying to position himself so she wouldn’t see he had a hard-on.

“He’s a longtime friend of mine and Eric’s and I like him very much,” Tammy told her son.

“Mom, I’m not dumb. I know you work in a topless bar and are probably fucking other men,” Kirby said.

“Just because I work at a topless bar doesn’t mean I’m out fucking other men,” she snapped at her son.

“It looked like you were doing a pretty good job of it a few minutes ago,” Kirby snapped back.

“We’ll talk about this later,” Tammy said, as she left her son’s room and went back to her room, where she’d left John in bed.

Kirby wished his girlfriend were there. After seeing his mother’s hot sexy body being fucked, he was horny. Robin Mitchell was a very cute little shy redhead. Her red locks fell to the middle of her back and she had cute bangs reaching just below her eyebrows. With dark brown eyes, perfect complexion, and a sensual little mouth, Robin was actually very beautiful. She was petite with small, but nice breasts and a fabulous tight little ass on her small body.

She had been a friend of his half-sister’s when Kirby met her. Cindy had tried to talk her fifteen-year-old friend out of dating Kirby, but she didn’t listen and dated him anyway. Robin was extremely shy and naïve. Cindy knew Kirby would take advantage of her innocence. One night on a date, when they were parked down by the lake, he talked her into smoking pot with him.

They had laid a blanket on the ground and were lying looking at the full moon and stars when Kirby lit up a joint. He took a long drag and then put the joint to his young date’s lips. She took a drag, but started coughing. Kirby told the young teen that was normal at first and to just not take so much in her lungs until she got used to it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.