Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

Friday night, Eric had Allison wear, a braless, low-cut black dress with black high-heels. The dress was fairly short and showed off a lot of leg and the only thing she had on underneath it was a pair of black bikini panties. When Allison looked in the mirror, she liked the way she looked, not overly slutty, but sexy as hell, even if she did say so herself.

Allison was very nervous as Eric knocked on Aaron’s hotel room door and said, “I don’t know if I can do this. I don’t know this man. He’s old enough to be my father.” Before Eric could respond, the man opened the door and invited them in. Eric gave Allison a little shove on her back and she reluctantly went into the hotel room, followed closely by Eric.

“I’ll have to admit, I was wondering if you’d actually have her here and that she was really for sale,” Aaron told Eric.

“That’s why I have her here,” Eric replied.

“Does she give good head?” Aaron asked Eric, choosing not to speak directly to Allison.

“You won’t be disappointed and you’ll have plenty of time to try out her mouth and pussy. I’ll pick her up at noon tomorrow,” Eric said.

Allison stood there silently and watched as Aaron counted out a thousand dollars, and then gave it to Eric. She wanted to tell him not to take the money, but if Eric wanted to sell her as a prostitute, she’d do it for him.

“She’s yours until noon tomorrow. You paid for her so have fun with her,” Eric told Aaron, as he opened the door and left.

“Eric said this is your first time,” Aaron said.

“If you mean being paid to have sex, yes,” Allison answered.

“Let’s go to the bedroom and get more comfortable,” Aaron said.

When they got in the bedroom, Allison pulled her beautiful long brown hair to the front, turned her back to Aaron, and said, “Would you unzip me?” He reached up and slid the zipper all the way down to her lower back. She then turned back around to face him and lowered her dress. Allison’s long hair was covering her right breast. Her left one was on full display as she let dress drop around her feet and stepped out of it.

Allison bent over, picked up her dress, and neatly laid it on a chair. She was now standing in front of the man in only her black bikini panties and high-heels. She eased her panties down, exposing her nice patch of soft brown hair on her pussy mound.

“I must say, you’re absolutely beautiful,” Aaron said, as he took off his clothes.

“Thank you,” Allison said, as she stepped out of her panties, picked them up, and put them on the chair with her dress.

Aaron laid on the bed as Allison sat on the side and slipped off her high heels.

“How are you at giving head?” the forty-eight-year-old man asked.

“I’ve never had any complaints yet?” Allison replied, a little nervous as she got on the bed with the man old enough to be her father.

Aaron was lying on his back with his average size cock sticking up. Allison positioned herself so that she was looking down at the head of his manhood. She then lowered her head, slid her lips around his hard cock, and started moving her head up-and-down.

“Damn, you are good at sucking cock,” Aaron said, when he blew his load in Allison’s hot mouth and she was swallowing his cum.

After she sucked every drop of his cum out of his cock, Allison eased her mouth off Aaron’s deflating manhood and laid down beside him.

“When I saw you at the bar, I couldn’t believe how much you looked like my daughter. I knew when I saw you enter the wet t-shirt contest that you were going to win. You out-classed the other girls by a mile,” Aaron said.

“Thank you. To tell the truth, I was nervous as hell. Eric didn’t tell me anything about the contest until we got to the bar,” Allison replied.

“You were fantastic and didn’t look nervous at all,” Aaron said.

“You said I looked like your daughter?” Allison asked.

“Yes. You two could easily pass for sisters. That’s why I wanted to meet you,” Aaron told Allison.

“Did you buy my t-shirt and want to have sex with me because I bear a resemblance to your daughter?” Allison asked.

“Yes. I’ll admit that. When she got married I found myself jealous of her husband, knowing he was taking her to bed at night and fucking her,” Aaron said.

“Did you ever try to do anything with her?” Allison asked.

“No. I was always too frightened of what her reaction might be,” Aaron answered.

“Maybe you should have. I didn’t know that I was the way I was until my husband had me gangbanging his friends,” Allison said.

“Did I understand correctly? Eric is your boyfriend, not your husband?” Aaron asked.

“That’s right. My husband, John, wasn’t satisfying me any more, so I left him and moved in with Eric,” Allison said.

After they had rested for a while, Allison wrapped her fingers around Aaron’s cock and started stroking it back to life. When his cock was hard again, Aaron rolled on top of Allison as she spread her legs for him. As his cock was sliding in-and-out of her wet pussy she whispered in his ear, “I don’t mind if you think about your daughter as you’re fucking me.”

It didn’t take long before Aaron was ejaculating his cum deep in Allison’s pussy. He fucked her twice more that night and again the next morning. After they had showered, gotten dressed, and were waiting on Eric to come and get Allison, she got on her knees and gave him head as they waited.

“I always envisioned my daughter doing that,” Aaron said, as Allison was swallowing his cum.

“You should get her alone and make her do it. She might resist at first like I did, but if you don’t let her stop you, she’ll get to where she likes it as I did,” Allison said, as there was a knock on the door.

Aaron opened the door and let Eric in as he asked, “How did it go?”

“Fabulous. Allison was great. Everything I expected and more,” Aaron said.

“I’m glad you had a good time with her,” Eric replied.

Allison gave Aaron a big hug and whispered in his ear, “Remember what I said about your daughter,” before she and Eric left.

In the car, Eric asked Allison how it went and she replied, “It went fine, he fucked me three or four times and I gave him a couple of blowjobs,” Allison said.

“You’ll have to admit that was a pretty easy thousand dollars you made for me,” Eric said.

“I guess so,” Allison softly replied.

Hellen Stewart, Aaron’s daughter was only a year older than Allison was. She was a little bigger girl with a fabulous 36-24-34 120lb body. Her D-cup breasts stood out nicely and, with her brown eyes and beautiful long brown hair, she could have passed for Allison’s sister. Aaron had been thinking about what Allison had told him and decided to go visit his daughter, knowing her husband was out of town that weekend.

When Hellen opened the door and let him in, she gave her father a hug. Instead of kissing her on the cheek as he usually did, Aaron kissed his daughter full on the lips. Startled for a second, she just stood there and let her father kiss her. When she felt his tongue probing her mouth, she pushed him back and cried, “Dad! What are you doing?”

Hellen was wearing a loose-fitting blouse and her father reach out and grabbed it at the shoulders. He then yanked it, along with her bra straps, off her shoulders and completely down; pulling her top and bra down below her breasts. Hellen’s D-cup nude breasts spilled out, exposing them to her father. She tried to push her top back up, but her father jerked it down even further, temporarily trapping her arms as he bent over and sucked on her nipples.

“Dad! What are you doing? Have you gone nuts?” his daughter cried.

“No. Just doing something I should have done a long time ago,” Aaron said.

“Dad. Stop this before it’s too late,” Hellen cried.

“It’s already long overdue,” her father said, as he jerked on her blouse again. This time it ripped and he was able to pull it away from her body. Her bra was still hooked and hanging around her waist. He reached behind her back, grabbed ahold of it, and pulled. The little clasps gave way and her bra came off in his hands. Hellen’s magnificent D-cup hooters were bouncing and swinging to-and-fro as she struggled.

Aaron dropped her bra, grabbed a handful of her long brown hair, and dragged his topless daughter to her bedroom and threw her on the bed. Her large breasts were wobbling as she tried to cover them with her arms.

“Please dad. Stop this,” Hellen said, sobbingly, as she laid there on her back with her arms protecting her breasts.

More determined than ever, Aaron managed to unfasten his daughter’s jeans. Hellen had to uncover her breasts to grab for her jeans, but her father was quicker and succeeded in pulling them down. She managed to roll over and tried to crawl, but with her jeans around her knees, she couldn’t get away from her father. He got ahold of the pants legs and pulled her jeans off her.

Now only in her panties, Hellen jumped off the bed and tried to run, but her father grabbed ahold of her long brown hair and flung her back on the bed. Before she had time to recover, Aaron got ahold of her panties and ripped them off her, spread her legs and crawled between them. Hellen tried to push her father off her, but he grabbed her wrists and held them above her head with one hand as he guided his hard cock to the entrance of her pussy with the other.

“I’ve wanted to do this to you ever since you were a teenager,” her father said, as he rammed his hard cock into her cunt.

“No dad! Stop! This isn’t right,” Hellen screamed, as she felt her father’s cock being imbedded in her pussy.

Aaron fucked her long and hard until he ejaculated his cum in his daughter’s twat. He continued to slide his cock in-and-out of her pussy until her vaginal muscles had milked him dry.

“Dad! Get off me! You got what you wanted!” his daughter cried, as she felt his cum oozing out around his softening cock still in her.

Aaron pulled his cock out of her, rolled off her body, and laid there beside her. Hellen just laid there whimpering.

“Are you on birth control?” Aaron asked his daughter.

“It’s a hell of a time asking now, but thankfully, I am,” Hellen hatefully answered.

Aaron got up and put his clothes on. When he was dressed, Hellen forced herself to get off the bed. Still nude, she picked up her torn blouse, bra, and panties.

“Here, you can keep these, you wanted them off me so bad,” Hellen said, sobbingly as she threw them at her father.

She then went over to her dresser and took out a clean bra and panties. Turning, she looked at her father and hatefully said, “Do you have to watch me get dressed too.”

“I’ll be in the living room,” her father said, as he opened the bedroom door and walked out.

Hellen really broke down crying then. She went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower until the water ran cold, forcing her to turn it off and get out. She blow-dried her long hair and got dressed. Not wanting to face her father, she sat on the toilet seat for a long time dreading going out of the bathroom. Hellen loathed having to face him after what he had done to her, but reluctantly went to the living room to confront him if he was still there.

“You need to leave and never come back here again,” Hellen told her father, as tears ran down her cheeks.

“If your wimpy husband can’t teach you how to behave I’ll have to,” Aaron told his daughter, as he unzipped his fly and reached in his undershorts and pulled out his semi-hard cock and stoked it.

Hellen turned to run, she was going to lock herself in the bathroom, but her father grabbed her long brown hair and flung her down on the carpet. She hit with a thud.

“I’m going to see if that hot sexy mouth of yours is good for something besides making demands and talking back,” her father said, as he reached down and got ahold of her long hair again and pulled her up to her knees.

“Please dad. I’m sorry. Just leave,” Hellen begged.

“Do you suck your husband’s cock?” her father asked, as he pushed the head of his against her lips.

Hellen turned her head to keep her father’s cock from going into her mouth, but Aaron grabbed her hair with his other hand also. With both hands gripping her long hair, he jerked her head back around and held it still as he forced his hard cock between her lips. Wanting it just to be over with, Hellen let her father’s cock slide into her mouth.

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it,” her father said, as he pushed her mouth farther down on his cock.

Hellen gagged as the head of his cock slipped into her throat.

“If you quit resisting and show me how good you can be, I’ll leave afterward,” Aaron told his daughter.

He loosened his grip on her hair to see her reaction. She started working her mouth and tongue sucking his cock. Satisfied she’d given in, Aaron turned loose of her hair. Hellen slid her mouth up-and-down the length of her father’s cock. She didn’t even like sucking her husband’s cock. Hellen thought sucking cock was dirty and degrading to women.

To get it over with, Hellen was willing to do whatever she had to. She just wanted her father gone. Hellen continued to suck on his cock until he ejaculated and she forced herself to, chokingly, swallow his cum. Something she hated doing. She continued sucking him until he was dry and then let his softening cock slip out of her mouth.

“Well now. You do know how to suck cock,” Aaron said, as he stuffed his cock back in his undershorts and zipped up.

“You said you’d leave,” Hellen said, as she got off her knees, stood, and looked at her father.

“I think you had better keep our little family get-to-gather between us and not tell your husband or mother,” Aaron told his daughter, as he reached out and squeezed her large breasts through her blouse and bra.

“You think I wanna tell them that my own father raped me. How you forced me on my back and climbed on top of me. You think I want them to know how you repeatedly rammed you cock into me where only my husband had been before,” Hellen said, between sobs.

“I don’t want anyone to know what happened here today. You’re damn lucky I’m on birth control or you could have knocked me up and wouldn’t that have been just fucking great,” Hellen sobbingly continued.

Aaron turned loose of her breasts, kissed his daughter on the cheek, and left. He stayed away and she didn’t make her weekly visits to see her mother anymore. However, she and her mother did talk on the phone. When Hellen’s husband didn’t show up wanting to kill him, or the police to arrest him, Aaron was sure he was safe. His daughter had kept her mouth shut about the rape and he knew he was going to do her again when the time was right.

One day, several weeks later, Aaron’s wife had made a comment about Hellen’s husband working out of town for the weekend. He hadn’t seen or heard from his daughter since he raped her over a month ago. There hadn’t been any repercussions so he was sure she didn’t tell anyone. He knew that would just give him more leverage to do her again. Therefore, Friday evening, he went to her house and knocked on the door.

“Dad! What are you doing here? You need to leave!” his daughter cried, as she tried to close the door, but he shoved her back and stepped inside closing the door behind him.

“Is that anyway to treat your father?” Aaron said, as he stepped closer to his daughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.