Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

Tammy and Eric’s marriage was never going to work. She wanted to settle down; she’d had two illegitimate kids forced upon her. She never understood why she didn’t put them up for adoption. Especially the girl that she despised so much because she reminded her of her own drunken father and all the times he’d forced himself on her. Time and time again, young Tammy had to lie there with her drunken father’s sweaty body on top her while he repeatedly rammed his hard cock in-and-out of her pussy until he finally would cum and roll off her.

Eric wasn’t even sure why he had asked Tammy to marry him. She was great at giving head and had a hot pussy to go along with her very sexy body, but he didn’t really love her. Things really went downhill after Cindy became a teenager. She and her mother fought all the time, which spilled over into Eric and Tammy’s relationship. Cindy had just turned fifteen when her mother and Eric got a divorce.

Cindy would often show up at Eric’s apartment after having a fight with her mother. Eric had to admit he liked having the beautiful and very sexy teenager around. He just had to figure out a way to fuck the little bitch without her mother going ballistic. At fifteen, the young blonde already had a nice set of breasts on her small body and her tight little ass was well rounded and sexy. With her short curly blonde hair, and if she used make-up, she could pass for a small eighteen-year-old.

After Tammy and Eric’s divorce, the only job the beautiful blonde mother could find to support her and her two children, was working at a topless bar. She had very reluctantly taken the job. At least the bar was upscale and catered to upper class business executives. It allowed her to make a good living from the tips she earned. The major downside was that Tammy was always having to turn down men that constantly wanted to date her. She knew all too well, what they really wanted was to take her out and fuck her, especially the married ones.

Eric would stop by the bar occasionally, he always got a kick out of seeing his ex-wife having to parade around with her nude breasts exposed. Tammy knew what her ex-husband usually wanted when he showed up. Being she wasn’t dating anyone or having sex regularly, Tammy would allow Eric to take her home and pound her hot pussy.

“If you like fucking me so much, why did you divorce me?” Tammy asked.

“Sex wasn’t the problem, it was everything else, your delinquent son, and that lying little slut daughter of yours,” Eric answered.

“You know I accidently got knocked up the first time when I was young, I didn’t want either of them, but my father made me have them to punish me,” Tammy said. She had never told anyone the real reason she had gotten pregnant. It was that she had been drugged, raped, and gangbanged the first time and her own father had raped and impregnated her the second time.

“I hear you’ve been having a fling with John’s wife. You always liked that innocent girl look about her,” Tammy said.

“I’ll admit that’s true. She had always been so unattainable until now,” Eric replied.

“What does John think about your affair with his wife? He always seemed like he was madly in love with Allison,” Tammy asked.

“Let’s just say that I convinced him to share and I’ve been thinking about fixing you up with him,” Eric told Tammy.

“I’m your ex-wife not your whore,” Tammy replied, sharply.

“Aw, come on, you wouldn’t let John have some of that hot pussy of yours? I know he likes you and you’ve always acted as if you liked him,” Eric said.

“That’s a lot different from wanting him to fuck me,” Tammy replied.

“Are you seeing anyone but me?” Eric asked his ex-wife.

“No, but that doesn’t mean I’m looking for someone else to have sex with either,” Tammy answered.

Before he left that day, Eric told Tammy he’d have John call her. “Please don’t do that,” she had replied. Eric responded by saying that she might have a chance with John when he took Allison away from him. Her ex-husband told her that he was sure that Allison would leave John and go with him if he asked her.

A couple of days had passed when Eric went by John’s and picked up Allison and took her to his apartment. When they were inside, Eric pulled John’s wife against him. She responded by putting her arms around his neck and passionately kissing him. When they broke the kiss, Eric led the beautiful brunette to the bedroom and sat on the side of the bed.

“I want you to strip for me,” Eric said, as he sat there looking up at John’s wife.

The beautiful brunette started unbuttoning her blouse. Undone and hanging open, she slipped if off her shoulders while letting it slide down her arms and catching it with one hand. Allison held out her arm and dropped the blouse. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra while watching the expression on Eric’s face. With her bra hanging loose, Allison turned her back to Eric. She pulled the bra away from her breasts and dropped it on the floor with her blouse.

John’s wife then leaned her head back and seductively shook her beautiful mane of long brown hair. Allison unfastened her skirt and, along with her panties, she slid them down her legs. Kicking off her shoes and bending over, she raised one foot and then the other; just high enough to slip her skirt and panties under her feet and out of the way. The process gave Eric a fantastic view of Allison’s well-rounded naked ass. When John’s sexy wife turned to face Eric, he was quickly taking off his clothes. She could see his cock was already hard and sticking out.

While Eric finished undressing, Allison laid on the bed and waited. When he was naked, he laid on his back beside John’s wife. Allison rolled over to where she was laying half on top of him. Her breasts were pressed against Eric’s chest and side as she passionately kissed him. When she broke the kiss, Allison slid down to where her mouth was over Eric’s hard cock. She lowered her head and slid his cock into her mouth.

Allison started moving her head up-and-down, while taking the head of Eric’s cock in her throat. Something she had never done for her husband. Her soft long brown hair would fall around his balls and stomach on each downward movement of her head. It was driving Eric wild. Sensing he was getting close, Allison slid her mouth off Eric’s cock. She rose up, straddled him, and lowered her wet pussy onto his hard cock. Allison worked her hips, fucking her cunt on Eric’s cock that was completely imbedded in her cunt.

When Allison felt Eric cum inside of her, she laid over with her nude breasts mashing against his chest and passionately kissed him. After the kiss, she laid down beside him.

“I want you to move in with me,” Eric told Allison.

“I’ll leave John if you want me to,” Allison said, in a submissive voice.

“Things can get pretty wild around me sometimes,” Eric said.

“John said you’d make me a whore?” Allison said.

“I might,” Eric told the beautiful brunette.

“I’ll be whatever you want me to be,” Allison said, submissively.

After she and Eric had laid there and rested for a while, he rolled on top of the sexy brunette and fucked her again. She had an orgasm as Eric deposited another load of cum in her hot pussy. He then had Allison clean his cock with her mouth while he called her husband on the phone.

“I wanted you to know when you get home Allison is not going to be there today. She’s with me and right now she has her lips wrapped around my cock, cleaning my cum and her juices off it,” Eric told John.

“Are you going to bring her home after you get through with her?” John asked.

“I don’t know, you’ll have to ask her?” Eric replied.

Allison slid her mouth of Eric’s cock and took the phone, “Hello,” she said into the receiver.

“Are you coming home tonight?” John asked his wife.

“I don’t love you anymore. I going to stay with Eric if he’ll let me,” Allison answered.

“You don’t understand. You’re just something to be used by him,” John replied.

“What the hell did you do?” Allison said, and hung up the phone without giving her husband a chance to respond.

“You know you’re welcome to stay with me,” Eric told Allison, as she went back to sucking his cock.

The beautiful brunette ran her hot mouth up-and-down the length of Eric’s cock until she brought him to another climax. When he let loose in her mouth, she eagerly swallowed his cum down and continued sucking him until he was completely dry. After resting for a while, Allison eased her nude body off the bed, slipped on Eric’s shirt, and went to the kitchen to fix them some dinner. Eric was still asleep.

When Eric woke up, he went looking for Allison and found her in the kitchen standing at the counter dicing a tomato for the salad she was making to go with their dinner. Eric walked up behind her, put his arms around her, and eased a hand under the bottom of his shirt she was wearing. Allison felt his fingers playing with her thick patch of soft brown hair on her pussy mound. She felt his naked body up against her and his semi-hard cock rubbing against her ass. John’s wife partly turned and gave Eric a long wet kiss, then said, “If you get me too excited, I won’t be able to finish dinner.”

“I want you to move in with me today,” Eric told John’s wife, and then kissed her again.

“We’ll have to tell John. I’ll need to get my clothes and a few other personal items, but if you want me, I’m yours for the taking. John sure seems not to care who I fuck anymore,” Allison told Eric. That said, Eric picked up the phone and dialed John’s number.

“Hello,” John answered.

“Eric here, I wanted to let you know that Allison is staying the night. If fact, she’s moving in with me. We’ll be by tomorrow to get her things,” Eric told John.

“Let me talk to John,” Allison said.

Eric headed Allison the phone.

“If you still love me and want me to come home, I will,” Allison told her husband, as tears trickled down her cheeks.

John knew that he had two choices, either give up his wife or go to prison for statutory rape and lose her anyway.

“Do you want me to come home?” Allison asked, after a long period of non-response from John.

“No! Stay with Eric, you can come and get your things tomorrow while I’m at work,” John told his wife.

“Fine! I will!” Allison said and hung up the phone.

“Sorry about that. I had to give him a chance, but he didn’t take it. If you still want me, I’m yours,” Allison told Eric.

“Dinner can wait,” Eric said, as he picked up the beautiful brunette, carried her to the bedroom, and laid her on the bed.

Eric unbuttoned the shirt Allison was wearing and laid it open. He then climbed on the bed and positioned himself to where he could suck on her nipples. Allison was moaning as her nipples got hard and her pussy wet. Whatever it was, Eric knew how to get to her. She wanted him badly and knew she’d to anything for him, no matter how depraved or immoral it was.

Allison spread her legs for him as Eric crawled on top of her sexy body once again. He fucked her with long and hard stokes. She worked her hips, taking his hard cock deep into her pussy on each downward stoke. When Eric let loose inside her, Allison wrapped her legs around his back as she was having an orgasm.

The next day, Eric took Allison and helped her get her things while John was at work. After loading up all her clothes and any personal items she wanted, Allison looked around her and John’s apartment one last time. She was thinking, “It was John that destroyed our marriage, not me.” Before she left, Allison left her key to the apartment along with her wedding ring on the kitchen table.

“How did you know I’d come with you?” Allison softly asked, as they got in Eric’s car and drove away from her and John’s apartment.

“Because I know your dirty little secret. You like being slutty and a little wild, it turns you on,” Eric answered.

“So, you think you know me,” Allison replied.

“I know that you’ll never be satisfied with just one person anymore. I watched you take on six of mine and John’s friends in a hotel room and, no matter what you say, I know you liked it,” Eric said.

Allison didn’t want to admit it, but she knew what Eric said about her was true. The worst part though was, she knew, Eric knew it also.

“Are you going to let other men use me?” Allison asked.

“Yes, and lots of them,” Eric replied.

“Will I ever see John again?” Allison asked.

“That’s up to you and John, he’s still my friend and you’re still legally his wife,” Eric replied.

The next Friday night all John’s other friends came over to Eric’s. Eric had told them he had Allison at his apartment and they were welcome to come over and have some fun with her, but he didn’t tell her that they’d be coming over. It would be the first time that all six of them had her at the same time, since she was gangbanged at the hotel. Allison was a little nervous when all her husband’s old friends started showing up.

“Can I talk to you in the bedroom for a minute?” Allison asked Eric.

He followed the beautiful brunette to the bedroom.

“Did they come here to fuck me and are you going to let them?” Allison asked.

“Yes and yes,” Eric replied.

“I’d rather just have sex with you,” Allison said, softly.

“If you want to be my girl, you’ll do the things that please me, which includes letting whomever I say fuck you,” Eric informed John’s wife.

“You know I do and if you want me to have sex with other men, I’ll do it for you,” Allison submissively replied.

“I bought you a new outfit, so change. The guys are waiting,” Eric told Allison, as he handed her the bag that was lying on the bed.

Allison looked in the bag and found only three items. One was a very revealing halter-top that had three little buttons that opened in the front. One was a mini-skirt that would barely cover her ass and pussy. It was obvious that Eric didn’t expect her to wear a bra or panties with the outfit. The last were a pair if sexy high heels.

“They’re just a little bit overly risqué don’t you think?” Allison asked, as she looked at Eric.

“I think they send precisely the right message. So, get changed and come back into the living room,” Eric replied, as he turned and walked out of the bedroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.