Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

When the other guys saw how Allison was dressed and how hot she looked, in her skimpy little outfit and with her nipples clearly visible pushing against her thin blouse, they couldn’t wait to get their hands on the beautiful brunette. Eric told Allison she should show her appreciation to them, for wanting to fuck her, by giving each one of them a hug and welcome kiss. Allison looked at John, and gave him another go to hell look, then went to each man and put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

Each man took the opportunity to run their hands over Allison’s hot sexy body and her thick mane of beautiful long brown hair. Some squeezed a breast and others grabbed her tight ass. As soon as the welcome ceremony was over, Eric walked up behind Allison, reached around her and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Allison just stood there with her head bowed, her beautiful long hair falling to the front covering half her face and one of her breasts. She was so sexy just standing there. John knew all his friends’ cocks were hard, because in spite of him hating this, his cock was hard also.

When Eric got the last button undone, he reached up and moved Allison’s long mane behind her back. Then he slipped the blouse off her shoulders, letting it slide down her arms until it fell to the floor. Her magnificent breasts were now fully exposed, to the eight onlookers that included her husband. Allison was totally embarrassed, but she didn’t feel as humiliated as she’d thought she would.

Quite the contrary, it excited her; knowing all John’s friends thought she was beautiful and sexy enough that they wanted to fuck her, behind their wives’ back. Allison knew all of them were happily married with the exception of Eric. She didn’t really want to have sex with them, but it did arouse her female instincts knowing they wanted to fuck her.

Eric had Allison go to the bedroom and wait while the men drew straws to see in what order they would get to fuck her. The winner was Basil Reed. He immediately headed for the bedroom. In a few minutes, they heard Basil grunting, and Allison groaning and moaning, as he pounded away at her hot body. In about twenty more minutes, Basil walked out of the bedroom with a big grin on his face as he looked over at John.

“Your wife is one fine piece of ass. I’ve always envied you, knowing you were sticking your hard cock in Allison’s tight pussy,” he said.

Eliot Cook was the second man to head to the bedroom. Allison was lying on her back, still in her garter belt, stockings, and high heels, with her legs spread. She just laid there waiting as Eliot took off his clothes and then joined her on the bed. As soon as he discarded his clothes, he climbed on Allison hot body and rammed his hard cock into her wet pussy. In no time, the sounds of Eliot fucking Allison permeated the other room. The men heard her grunts and groans and could hear Allison whimpering as she was being brutally fucked by Eliot.

What John hated the most, was that he was enjoying listening to another man viciously fucking his beautiful innocent wife. John found himself wishing he was watching his friend’s hard cock invading Allison’s most private part, her tight pussy that no one had enjoyed except him, until Eric had fucked her.

John always thought he’d be extremely jealous if anyone else fucked his wife, but instead, it had affected him in a completely different way. He knew Allison was fucking a hard cock that wasn’t his, and found himself wishing he were in there watching her committing adultery, even if she was doing it unwillingly.

The third man to join Allison was Elton Cook, Eliot’s older brother. Elton, like his brother, brutally fucked Allison, showing her no mercy. He and Eliot had lusted after Allison for years. They had talked many times, of what it would be like to shove their hard cocks in that incredible sexy body of hers. Allison whimpered as Elton kept relentlessly driving his hard cock in her pussy. She wasn’t whimpering because he was hurting her, she was well lubricated from Basil and Eliot fucking her, and his cock was sliding in-and-out of her easily.

Allison was whimpering because she was feeling used and couldn’t help her body from responding. She was getting pleasure from the hard fucking she was getting from John’s friends; he had never taken her that way. John was always easy and gentle with her. He was never rough like Basil and especially like the brothers, Eliot and Elton. Allison never dreamed she’d enjoy being humiliated and treated rough. Eric had woken something up in her, and she could never let her husband know she liked what his friends were doing to her, even as degrading as it was.

It wasn’t long before Elton unloaded his cum deep in Allison’s pussy. She didn’t want it to happen, but couldn’t stop it and wrapped her legs around Elton while having an orgasm. When he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy, he told her she’d make a good whore and that John should be selling her hot pussy, instead of giving it away to his friends. Allison just turned her face away as Elton got dressed and went out of the bedroom.

Allison had gotten where she didn’t care what they did to her any longer. She just laid there and took John’s other three friends hard cocks in her pussy, one after the other. Jarrett Alexander, Juan Perez, and Rodrigo Gonzales all deposited a load of cum in Allison’s pussy before they rejoined their friends in the outer room. Allison just laid there after each man, waiting on the next one to crawl between her legs. Before Eric, she had only had one cock in her pussy, the man she’d married. In one night and a day, she’d increased that number seven fold.

For the next twelve hours, John’s friends took turns on Allison’s hot body. Some came back for seconds and even thirds. By the time, they got through gangbanging Allison, she could hardly walk. They had to help her to the bathroom when she needed to go, then back to the bed so she could rest or be fucked some more. By three o’clock in the morning, everyone but Eric and John had gone home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.