Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

The young girl gave John a sexy little smile and said her name was Cindy Brown and she’d love to dance with him. She was one hot little number with short blonde hair and blue eyes, to go along with her small, but very sexy body. They danced several times; and as the evening went on, John could tell she was getting a little drunk. As it got later and later, people started to leave; by then Cindy was spending all her time with John. They danced a few more times, but she was so drunk that he had to catch her a couple of times to keep her from falling.

That was when Eric came up to John and whispered in his ear, “You should take the little bitch to the back bedroom. She’s been asking for it all night.”

John put his arm around her waist and guided her down the hall toward the bedroom. She didn’t know where he was taking her, or was too drunk to care. Once he got her in the bedroom, he closed the door. John laid the little blonde on the bed, then crawled beside her and started kissing her on the lips, she responded by opening her mouth and kissing him back. He ran his hands lightly over her breasts and felt her hard nipples underneath the thin fabric of her blouse.

There was absolutely no excuse for what he did, because John knew he should have gotten up and left. It was just that the little blonde really turned him on. As they kissed, John unbuttoned her blouse and laid it open so he could suck on her nipples, she was lying there, moaning with her eyes closed. Sliding a hand under her little skirt, John gently got ahold of the waistband of her panties. He slowly worked them over her ass and then slid them down her legs and off.

Now there was nothing protecting her young pussy from him. While continuing to suck on Cindy’s nipples, John pushed her skirt up revealing a small patch of soft blonde hair. When he slid a finger along her little slit, she moaned louder and parted her legs slightly, allowing him better access to her pussy.

Cindy’s pussy was wet and ready. John eased off the bed and took off his clothes; then casually climbed back on, trying not to startle the young blonde. Getting ahold of her legs, he eased them apart, crawled between them, and laid on top of her young sexy body. She started to struggle; his weight startled her.

Using his right hand, he reached between their bodies and guided his very hard cock to her little blonde pussy. When John felt the head of his cock at the opening of her tight little hole, he pushed forward. It went in a couple of inches and stopped, she was so tight. That brought Cindy back to reality, and she started struggling harder.

“No! Get off me!” she slurred, while trying to shove him off her body.

John was too heavy and she was too small and too drunk to fight him off. Grabbing Cindy’s wrists, he forced them above her head and held them there. Then John pulled back until only the head of his cock was still lodged in the little blonde’s pussy, and then shoved his hard cock all the way into her tight little hole.

“No... !” Cindy cried out in a whimpering slur.

Her legs kicked out on both sides of John, as he started fucking her in earnest. Cindy’s vaginal muscles were clinging tightly to his hard cock as it was sliding in-and-out of her tight little hole. She was whimpering and moaning as he continued to force his hard cock into the sexy little blonde’s pussy.

Knowing he wasn’t going to last long, John realized he had better pull out and not cum inside her. He didn’t know if she was on birth control and really meant to pull out; but deep down he wanted to release his cum deep in the sexy little blonde’s pussy. Before John could stop himself, he had emptied every drop of baby making semen deep inside Cindy’s hot tight little pussy.

After discharging his cum, John pulled his deflating cock out of Cindy’s tight little hole, he climbed off her hot body and laid down beside her. She didn’t say anything, just turned over and passed out or went to sleep. When John woke up in the middle of the night, the little blonde was still there beside him. He got hard again thinking about her tight little pussy.

Knowing he would probably never see her again, and the fact that he had already forced her once, he decided to have another go at her. John rolled Cindy on her back and climbed on top of her for the second time. She started to wake, but he was already between her legs and shoving his cock into her pussy.

“No! Don’t, I don’t wanna... , “ Cindy slurred.

She was too late; John was already pumping his hard cock in her young pussy again.

“Stop it! Get off! Don’t go inside me!” Cindy begged.

John knew he should stop and get off the young girl, but he had already raped her once, so he continued using her young sexy body for the second time. She grunted and groaned every time he pounded into her tight little hole. After he unloaded another load of cum in her pussy, John finally got off the little blonde and laid back down. Cindy rolled up in a ball and softly cried herself back to sleep.

Knowing it was better if he didn’t say anything to her right then, John turned over and went back to sleep. When he woke up, the sun was high in the sky. He looked over and the little blonde was gone. There on the sheet where she had been lying, there were gobs of cum, some mixed with blood. John thought “Oh No! The little blonde was a virgin.” He got dressed and went looking for Eric, he found him in the den watching football.

“You look like you had a hard night,” Eric said. Then he told John he had something he needed to talk to him about, so John nervously sat on the sofa and dreaded what Eric was going to say.

“The little blonde you fucked last night was only fifteen-years-old,” Eric told John.

A feather could have knocked John over, as Eric continued telling him, he could get thirty to fifty years in prison for Statutory Rape. He told John he could keep the young girl quiet about their interlude, but he’d have to do something for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.