A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 7 - Sakurako - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 7 - Sakurako

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 45: Overcoming Limits

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45: Overcoming Limits - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 6. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first six books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Slow  

May 3, 1994, Chicago, Illinois

“And here we are again,” Kathy smiled when they walked into Italian Village on West Monroe.

“I arranged a private dining room for tonight,” I said. “It’s more intimate.”

Jessica squeezed my hand, smiling. Earlier, we’d had a moment when she whispered that she’d be the only one without a date tonight, but I’d do in a pinch. I’d just smiled and nodded, pleased that if she could joke like that, she - we - had come a long way in one year.

Tom and Bethany walked in then, and right behind them were Jamie and Jackie, and Al and Belinda.

“I’m glad you’re in town today, Belinda!” I said.

“It happens. Al can’t get rid of me ALL the time!”

Everyone laughed and the hostess showed us to the private dining room. After talking to Jessica, I’d arranged for their special ‘family style’ meal to simplify things. There were five choices for the main course, and I knew everyone’s tastes, so it was a safe thing to do.

“I understand from Al you have a new son, Kathy,” Belinda said.

“Keith Jacob,” Kathy said. “He’s a beast!”

The women all laughed.

“Are you done, Kurt?” Tom asked.

“Absolutely! We were planning on two, but after two girls I wanted one more shot at a boy!”

“And Jesse was mighty pleased,” I chuckled. “Though he certainly doesn’t mind the attention he gets from your girls!”

“He’s pining for Marta,” Kara said. “Though Steve is betting on a dark horse!”

“Your Russian friends’ daughter, right?” Al asked with a grin.

I nodded, “But Francesca hasn’t given up yet! And speaking of romance, how are the wedding plans coming?”

“Fawn and Georg settled on July 23rd, and I think it’s going to bankrupt me!”

I laughed, “I suppose I’ll find out times three in a few years. Where?”

“I tried to talk them into eloping to Vegas, but Belinda nixed that excellent and inexpensive idea! It’ll be at Tamarack Country Club in Naperville. A couple of my surgeons bought homes in that area last year and recommended it.”

“Will you be back from Japan for the wedding?” Belinda asked.

“Yes. I depart from Tokyo on the 20th. Because of the International Date Line, I get home late on the 20th. That’s going to be a very weird day!”

A small coterie of waitstaff came into the room, and began setting up the chafing dishes and other items for our meal, and once they’d completed their work, we began serving ourselves. Out of deference to Al and Jessica, we didn’t have wine or champagne, and I’d warned our friends about that in advance so there were no questions. As was always the case for Italian Village, the food was excellent. When we finished, I confirmed with the head waiter that they should bring in the cake, and as they did, we sang Happy Birthday to Jessica. After cake and ice cream, Jessica opened the several small gifts that had been brought by our friends.

“What’s your plan for the rest of the evening?” Bethany asked with a smirk.

“As if you don’t know!” Jessica laughed.

“Bethany, when are you due?” Belinda asked, trying to redirect the conversation from our usual hijinks.

“Late August. I think I’ll need to hire bodyguards if I have a girl! My son and his best friend will NOT be pleased!”

“They’ll get over it,” Belinda said. “They always do. Boys seem to get chips on their shoulders which need to be knocked off now and again.”

“Seem to?” Kara laughed.

“And the three female doctors and one soon-to-be female doctor don’t?” I teased. “Not to mention a certain daughter of mine.”

“But who is going to even THINK about trying to knock the chip off HER shoulder!” Kurt laughed.

“Jesse!” several of us said simultaneously.

We finished our coffee and headed home to complete Jessica’s birthday celebration.

“What can we do for you, Jess?” I asked when the three of us climbed into bed.

“We all have to be up for work tomorrow morning, so I think I’d like you to make love to me, then have Kara make love to me, then have you make love to me once more.”

“I think we can accommodate you, Babe,” I grinned. “Kara?”

“Absolutely! Make it really good for her, Snuggle Bear!”

“He always does,” Jessica sighed as I moved on top of her. “He always does.”

May 5, 1994, Chicago, Illinois

On Thursday evening when we arrived home from karate, I went to my study with the blessing of my wives, to spend a few hours by myself. I fired up the Mac and opened my journal. I began writing, but stopped and laughed as I recalled the offer that Becka and Claire had made, which also included Marie Annette. My mind began to wander, imagining what it would be like to be with the three of them, and an odd idea popped into my head. I opened a fresh document in MacWrite, and started typing.

Nearly forty-five minutes later, I was laughing hard, having read what I’d written. I’d decided that if I was going to engage in ‘What if?’, then imagining just how much a wildcat Marie would be when joined by the other two was the time to do it! If they ever made a movie about my life, THIS fantasy sure as heck would end up on the cutting room floor, or they’d risk an NC-17 rating. I chuckled to myself, saved the file to a newly formatted diskette, and then ejected it. I took a red Magic Marker from my desk and labeled the disk ‘CRF’.

I realized I hadn’t password-protected the file, so I reinserted the diskette, re-saved the file with a fitting password. Given that Marie Annette had been ‘taught’ by Jorge, I decided on a variation of his name. I laughed hard, locked the disk in a desk drawer, and then fired up Myst to play for an hour before bed.

May 7, 1994, Chicago, Illinois

I was leaning against the hood of my BMW, my light jacket zipped tight and my hat pulled down against the cold breeze. Just after 6:00am I caught my first glimpse of the Piper Archer coming in for a landing. Rumors were circulating that Mayor Daley was planning to close the airport and replace it with a park, but no official announcement had been made. If that happened, flying private planes into the city of Chicago would be exceedingly difficult and much more costly.

I watched as Aimee expertly flared the Piper and touched down softly. After the run out, she turned onto the taxiway and arrived at the tie downs which were just the other side of the fence separating the parking lot from the airfield. I walked over and reached the plane just as she killed the engines. A minute later she hopped out, we hugged, and I helped her tie down the plane. She went into the administration building to arrange for fuel while I put her bag in the trunk of the car. Five minutes later, we were on our way to Hyde Park.

“Happy to be Stateside, Ensign?”

“That’s Lieutenant to you, landlubber!” she laughed.

“Congratulations! JG?”

“Yeah. The pencil-dicks in the Pentagon didn’t have the balls to jump me two grades. If I was a man, I’d have been a JG two years ago. But because I was a ‘restricted duty line officer’ promotions were slower.”

“They found every way possible to screw you, didn’t they?”

“Well, it’s changing now! In about a week I’ll be on the Big-E and second-in-command in the CIC.”

“Any idea about deployment?”

“It could be as long as two years. She’s in refit right now. She’s due to go for extended sea trials at the end of the summer. It could be as much as eighteen months before there’s a deployment. But that’s OK. I need this assignment to get my next promotion, and then I’ll look for a shore billet. I’m thinking NRL would be a good choice. I’d be in Maryland, most likely if that happens.”

“What kind of research?”

“Radar, electronic warfare, and related systems. It’s a good choice for a surface warfare officer. I finished my Master’s degree in electrical engineering last week through a special Navy program with MIT.”

“Congratulations!”

“Yeah, and THAT should have been a grade bump, but officially, I was still a restricted line officer when it happened. But it’ll all come out in the wash. I’ll make Commander at about the same time as the guys I graduated with, so long as I don’t screw the pooch!”

“Any advice on Japan?” I asked.

“I can tell you where to go to get your ashes expertly hauled and avoid the clap!” she laughed.

“I didn’t know you started playing for the other team!” I chuckled.

“Asshole!” she laughed. “Sailors talk. And all kidding aside, except in close proximity to US Naval bases, the incidence of VD in Japan is very low.”

“I’ll file that under interesting but not very useful information. I’ll be in a rural area with my two karate instructors and the grandson of the Japanese one!”

Aimee laughed, “Poor baby! Still misbehaving?”

“Yes and no. I wrote you about Michelle, but otherwise, I’m sticking with my wives.”

“I was wondering if you’d have a ‘hall pass’ or not.”

“Are you asking?”

Aimee was quiet for a moment, “I’d love to, but I don’t think I can risk it. The last thing I need right now is someone to find out somehow and for me to get in trouble just as I’m achieving my goal!”

“I totally understand.”

“Changing subjects, do you remember a Jared King?”

“Sure. He was ROTC and I tutored him and a bunch of other Middies to get them through their computer classes. How do you know him?”

“I met him at Yokosuka. He’s transferring to the Enterprise and reporting the same day. We got to talking, and he mentioned Chicago and one thing led to another and we realized we both knew you.”

“And the pieces fall into place,” I said.

“Yeah, you know a bunch of Navy guys and all it takes is one to say the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time. It could even be an innocent comment that spills the beans.”

“Got it. How’s Jared doing?”

“Good. He’s a Lieutenant, and unfortunately is totally in love with a sweet Japanese girl.”

“I remember him being pretty good looking,” I said. “Is she coming Stateside with him?”

“They aren’t married, so it’s difficult. He’s been talking to an immigration lawyer to figure out the best way to handle it. We could see him tomorrow if you have time.”

“He’s in Chicago?” I asked.

“He lives somewhere in the northwest suburbs. I have his number.”

“Call him and invite him to dinner tomorrow at 6:00pm. It’ll be good to see him again.”

“What’s the plan for the weekend?”

“Guys’ and Girls’ Nights tonight, one of my Rap Sessions tomorrow, though with a twist. We’re doing it in the sauna.”

“Naked of course,” Aimee laughed. “I’m game.”

“I figured! I also have my karate practice at 10:00am today, and then again tomorrow at 8:00am.”

“That’s cool. I’ll hang out with your kids! I heard from my dad that your nanny got married?”

“She did. She’s living in North Carolina now. Her husband works for a NASCAR team in their shop. We have a new nanny, but she’s only at the house weekdays during the day. We’re putting you in Abbie’s old room.”

“After sleeping on a ship for the best part of two years, even one of those guest rooms in the basement would be like a luxury hotel!”

“Do you need something to eat when we get to the house?”

“No. Dad made me breakfast at 3:30am. In fact, maybe I’ll catch a nap while you go to karate so I don’t run out of energy tonight with the girls.”

“When did you become a lightweight?” I teased.

“Wait until you fly to and from Japan. You’ll find out. It’s three days later and my body still doesn’t know what time it is!”

When we arrived at the house, Aimee said hello to everyone, and then we got her settled into her room. She poured herself a cup of coffee, then sat down to talk with my wives while I spent some time with the kids before my wives, Michelle and I headed to the dojo. Aimee napped while we were away, and when we returned, we had a family lunch.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing until our friends began arriving for Guys’ and Girls’ Nights. I got the kids settled with Shanita and Kayla, then headed back to the house for an evening of poker, bourbon, and conversation.

May 8, 1994, Chicago, Illinois

“How is this going to work?” Jessica asked at lunch.

“We’ll wait until about 1:15pm, then have everyone come downstairs. There are enough towels and robes for those who don’t want to walk naked across the basement, but once they’re in the sauna, they have to be completely naked.”

Aimee laughed, “Of COURSE they do!”

“You might like Elizabeth’s boyfriend, ‘Big Ben’,” I chuckled.

“Hmm...” Aimee grinned.

“What did you decide to do, Michelle?” Kara asked.

“I’m thinking it’s a bad idea for me to do that again. Once was fine, but not the second time.”

“Anyone want to wager on who shows up?” I asked.

“If Laurie shows up, I’ll walk naked up and down Woodlawn Avenue,” Elyse laughed.

“Stranger things have happened,” I said, smiling at Michelle. “I’m guessing all the Juniors and Seniors show up, except maybe Ken, Joan, and Carissa. But, believe it or not, I think Carissa will be here.”

“Really?” Cindi asked, walking into the dining room.

“Just her expression. Ken and Joan won’t. Of the younger crowd, maybe one or two will show up. I’m thinking possibly Stacy and Bev, and maybe Ted. Brian and Samantha won’t be here. She talked to me about it, and Brian isn’t ready for that just yet. The more interesting one was Tom. Bethany said they’d be here.”

“Ooh! The hunky fireman!” Cindi cooed. “Too bad he’s taken!”

“I bet you anything you care to wager he has a friend who’d be interested in the most voluptuous woman I know!”

“Well an architect didn’t work out very well, so maybe a firefighter is just what I need!”

“They put OUT fires,” I chuckled. “They don’t light them!”

“Mine does!” Bethany giggled, walking into the room with Tom.

“I did not need to know that!” I grinned.

“Just wait until Birgit gives you a play-by-play of her first time,” Bethany laughed. “Or should I say ‘blow by blow’!”

“You know, it’s bad enough with Gina and Samantha!” I groaned. “I remember Katt talking like that to her dad and him saying there were things a dad doesn’t need to know. I agree wholeheartedly!”

“Who’s watching the kids?” Tom asked.

“Josie. She invited her friend April and her triplets to visit, plus another friend from work.”

“Triplets? Oh God, no!” Tom groaned worriedly.

“Don’t worry, Tommy, they don’t run in my family,” Bethany said with a smile. “We’ll have an ultrasound next week and you can put those fears to bed.”

“Are you SURE, Sweetheart?” I asked, twisting the knife a bit.

“That’s enough lip from you, Mr. Adams!”

I smirked, “Something you never, ever said to me when we were dating!”

“And on THAT note...” Tom laughed. “I’ll take Nicholas to the coach house!”

“I’m going to go help Josie,” Michelle said, getting up from the table.

“Let’s get the things cleared away,” I said. “Everyone should be here soon.”

We cleared away the dishes and while Kara and Elyse cleaned up the kitchen, I went to the basement to turn on the sauna and set out the towels and robes. By the time I arrived upstairs, people had started to arrive. It was almost exactly as I predicted, including two of the three Freshmen, Stacy and Bev. Just as we were about to go downstairs, someone else walked in.

“Laurie?” Becka gasped.

“Expect the unexpected,” she said with a laugh.

I looked over at Elyse, smirked, and winked.

“Oh, shit!” she laughed.

“What?” Laurie asked.

I smirked again, “Elyse is going to have to figure out a way to walk naked up and down Woodlawn Avenue, something she promised to do if you showed up!”

“What?! Why?”

“Because,” Claire said, “after your reaction three weeks ago, nobody, and I mean NOBODY, thought you’d be here!”

“I need to prove something,” Laurie said. “To myself.”

“What’s that?” Bethany asked, clearly concerned.

“That I’m not closed-minded.”

“You’re sure about this?”

“What Steve and Trish and Henry and Elyse said was right.”

“Where’s your friend Suzi?” Claire asked.

“I don’t think she’s coming back at all. Ever. She spent the entire walk back to the dorms ranting. The funny part is, listening to her rant convinced me I was totally missing the point.”

“It’s SHOWTIME!” Kara giggled.

“Kara Anne Adams!” I tried to say sternly, but I was laughing.

“Ignore her, Laurie,” Jessica said. “Miss Universe there is an exhibitionist!”

“If my body looked like hers, I would be too!” Becka said with a laugh.

Ten minutes later, with a bit of blushing, and a bit of nervousness, the sauna was full of naked people, with six of us sitting on the floor to ensure nobody was ‘too close’ on the benches.

“Are you OK, Laurie?” Bethany asked.

“I’m here, aren’t I?” she asked with a nervous smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.