The Wait - Cover

The Wait

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2016 by raplucknett

BDSM Sex Story: My first time with Mistress Millie and what I have to do to see her. No backing down.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   BBW   Big Breasts   .

I found Mistress Millie in a chat room online. We exchanged emails and I eventually decided I wanted to see her. It took a little while to convince her to finally let me see her. However, before I was allowed to see her she had some rules. Her rules were. You must buy a chastity device put it on then send me both keys. Once I have gotten the key I will tell you and we will meet one week after that date.

I searched online and ordered my chastity device. Mistress gave me some advice of which ones to choose from she also said steer clear of the ureteral ones unless I want a urinary tract infection. It arrived quickly and as I opened the box my heart was racing. I inspected it examining where my cock will be trapped for the next week or so. It was a metal cage with leather extenders to allow for various penis sizes. It looked safe. I finally took a deep breath and locked my penis inside the chastity device. I then drove down to the post office and mailed the keys to Mistress Millie.

At that moment I couldn't stop worrying, "What if she didn't get the keys?" My cock would be trapped in the chastity cage my entire life. I was checking my email every hour on the hour waiting for her response.

A couple days later I let out a sigh of relief she had gotten the keys. With that email came a set of instructions. I was to watch 20 minutes of porn every night. Then write about it telling me all the naughty details. I had to do this every day until she saw me. We chatted for a bit and we finally set a date to meet one week later.

I got to work watching porn and my descriptions. It was torturous because my cock wanted to become erect but it was forced to stay in its flaccid state. Then I had to relive the torture while I wrote a detailed description of what I watched. This process usually took longer than the 20 minutes of porn because I am not a very good writer and I wanted to make sure I appeased Mistress Millie. I was always worried she wouldn't be happy with what I wrote and she would make we redo it. Thankfully she always seemed pleased with what I wrote.

Finally, the day came for me to meet Mistress Millie. I took a shower before I went to see her and I made sure to leave early so I showed up on time, traffic where I live is very unpredictable. I found her place with ease. I parked my car and walked to her door. My heart was racing as I walked up and knocked on the door. The door and it swung open and I instantly bowed.

"Stand strait," she ordered.

My sex starved cock strained against the chastity belt ogling in the sight of the Mistress before me. She was wearing a black corset which accentuated her figure making her cleavage all the more bountiful. She was wearing a red thong and black high heeled boots. She was wearing black lipstick and black thick rimmed glasses. She is a big girl which I loved.

Mistress Millie noticed my ogling and my discomfort. She looked at my giving me a devilish smile and invited me in. Her voice was deep and husky. I wanted to bend her over and fuck her right there but that would not go over well.

She told me to sit down on the couch and strip while she went and got the key. I checked out her ass as it swayed back and forth until she turned a corner and disappeared. I got to work on stripping down and checked out her house. She had a nice house, very bland in decorations though. I figured she invited someone over and it didn't go so well.

She came back and knelt in front of me and she was carrying the keys to my freedom. "How was the punishment?"

"Torturous, Mistress."

"Good," said flashing that devilish smile. "Was it comfortable?"

"Only while I was flaccid, Mistress."

"Good, it was supposed to be that way. You could urinate without any complications, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, I have had subs in the past that got a chastity belt that hindered their ability to urinate. I will have to remember to recommend this one for future subs." Her hands started to wander and the chastity device twitched.

"Would you like to be released for your chastity?"

"Yes please, Mistress."

"Hm, so impatient. Very well, follow me."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"No need to apologize. I understand that you're a horny slut that hasn't cum in over a week."

She led me through her house to the master bedroom. My eyes were glued on her ass. In the bedroom she had an under the bed restraint system with all the cuffs sitting on the bed.

"Lay down," she ordered.

I quickly did as she instructed without hesitation. My heart was beating faster. She then proceeded to cuff my hands and tighten the restraints extending my limbs into a spread eagle position.

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere," she walked away swaying her ass seductively.

"I wish I could fuck that ass!" I thought to myself.

She came back a couple minutes later with a glass of ice water and a second glass of only ice in her hand. She set them down on the night stand next to the bed. My mind started racing with all the possibilities of what she would do with the ice. She crawled onto the bed and kissed me exploring my body with her hands. They felt divine.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.