Employed to Chaperone My Daughter
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Zipper

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ray had been a looser. Then luck landed him the dream job for any lonely dad. His high-flying ex-wife dumps her spoilt daughter into his care. Ray intends to enjoy his daughter to the full in a quest to even the score with his arrogant ex wife. But something unexpected happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Father   Daughter   DomSub  

When Janet's mother informed them of an impending business trip they both concealed their pleasure. She'd be away for a least a week, taking in several West Coast Network venues.

Rita did show maternal concern over being away although she was really looking forward to the trip. Throughout the six months Ray had been with them, Rita had been blind to the relationship that had grown between the pair of them.

What Rita saw was her domestic plan successfully working. Janet was progressing through college without problems too!

Luckily, boy frenzy had still not penetrated Janet's disdain for the opposite sex and just maybe she'd turn out a lesbian? At least then Rita would avoid being a grandmother.

She had checked with the Dean who said her confidence at college had noticeably increased. She was taller and filling out; which must say something for Ray's cooking. Ray it seemed had added a magical touch; which kind of fazed Rita slightly.

So as far as Rita was concerned, if it's working, leave it be.


With Rita gone Janet aimed to indulge herself freely with Ray.

From the start of their pact she'd realised she would have to control Ray's lust if they were to avoid a scandal. She loved having his desire, but Ray had to slam on the breaks when she said so. She needed something more than giving his dick a painful squeeze; that's why she had researched Pain and Bondage on the net. It had been a blinding revelation for Janet. Here was a world of lust and restraint; of gadgets, devices and methods of keeping your amorous animal in check.

Janet had placed a small order that included a hand manual for the dominant female.

One of the things Ray could now help with was bath times.

His tasks included soaping her back and breasts before drying her off with a big fluffy towel. His cock had to stay put in his bathing trunks wearing a tight cock-ring as a safeguard. Then they would watch a mucky video on the sofa, after which Janet would jack him off for being a good boy. It's what had given Janet the idea of them having a night out at a cinema.


The Odeon was a big cinema in the neighbouring town that she had never been to. Both had dressed in smart casuals and their evening had begun with a table for two in a cosy restaurant. The waiter took them to be father and daughter until their intimate nature had him wondering. But a with handsome tip he bade them well as they left for the cinema. Janet had only been in a cinema during the day friends and never in the posh upper circle with a man. Ray took her hand and they climbed the curving carpeted staircase that led to the darkened circle.

A film was running. The usherette greeted them with her torch shone on the ground. Ray murmured in the lady's ear, putting a bill in her hand. She led them up to the rear double seats where most were empty. They settled down to the romance on the screen. Ray's heart thumped nervously. He looked cautiously around. No one even sat near them. His arm went round and rested on her far shoulder. She did not react. Then his hand went beneath her arm with a suggestive squeeze.

Janet just watched the film. But suddenly Janet had rested alongside him. Ray sighed in joy. Then her head came onto his chest. Ray's hand could easily fondle over her small breast now and her head nuzzled against him. His cock needed more room. Janet also was hot.

Her face came round to meet his; her lips were his to kiss; and he could smell the gin she'd had earlier. It was a moment he had dreamt of. His hand lowered slowly over her breast and down into her groin. If she had been naked his fingers could have easily entered her. She stiffened with pleasure; a small moan now escaping her lips. Taking her lovely head in his hand he put his lips to hers. It was a deep romantic kiss that took their breath away. The usherette remembered how disappointing the Lolita film had been well his couple's performance was the real thing.

Janet's hand went onto his pulsating bulge and Ray let out a groan of anticipation. She dropped his zip and released the cock ring he'd had to wear all evening. The cock sprang from its prison and Janet's head ducked out of sight.

The usherette who was fascinated with them felt her cunt juice up. Now it was Ray's eyes fixed on the screen as Janet busily swallowed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.